2014 Nissan Rogue

Starting MSRP

Overall

Rogue 2014

by Brianna from North haven ct | October 27, 2014

My first car and I love it!!!!! I've only had the car for a few days now but I am a stratified customer and would highly recommend this car to anyone.

Love, love, love our new Rogue

by Lise S from | September 28, 2014

Just purchased a new Rogue (2014) and already we love it a lot. The ride is smooth, pick up is powerful, the interior and exterior are classy. It's a wonderful vehicle-purchased the base model with a VPP rebate. So far, the gas mileage is very good-twice as better as our Grand Caravan was. It was a close toss-up between this vehicle or the Honda CRV. While I'm sure we would have liked the CRV, the price and welcome service was much better at the Nissan Dealership. Superb choice so far. Happy Customers.

I love it!

by Pickle from | September 23, 2014

The ride is excellent and controls are easy to use. It is well designed and a great looking vehicle. It is easy to get in and out as for people with some disabilities.

Lots of Bells and Whisles

by JJ from Pennsylviania | September 21, 2014

Just bought my 2014 Nissan Rogue SL w/ Premium pkg. Midnight Jade. At first wasn't liking the color, had for 1-week now, and just Loving it. Trader my 2011 Rogue in for it. Love the exterior (body) and the interior is like a luxury car. The soft leather seem to wrap around you, the dash board and 7" screen with all the surround security is an added Plus with beautiful displays. I am sooo impressed with this Rogue that I just want to drive all the time now and enjoy driving more so. So comfortable w/ added features like bluetooth which I can drive and talk at the same time with out any distractions, connectivity was an easy set up, goggle, I can look up a places I want to go for directions, etc... I could go on for ever with this 2014 Rogue. If you are on the fence about this car, go and do a test drive and you will fall in love with vehicle like I did. Goooo Nissan!!!!

Love it

by Tyumen from Houston, TX | September 15, 2014

I did test drive on Honda-CRV, Mazda-CX5 and Nissan Rogue2014. Nissan was the best, hands down. The interior is luxurious for this class. The cabin is quite. The fuel economy is one of the best for the size. I ended up buying it. Got a VPP discount, couldn't be happier.

The First 1000 miles

by Truetech from Northern Califonia | September 14, 2014

For the last 6 years I’ve been driving an ‘08 Rav4 Sport with a 3.5L V6. The engine is strong and quiet, but the ride is noisy and stiff. We live in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains at 3300 ft. Our Rogue has about 1000 miles on it and we have been getting over 28 mpg on the 40 mile round trip to town. It’s been an adjustment to the 4 cyl engine. It has a growl at low speeds and hard acceleration. The performance is O.k., but not what I’m used to. When decelerating below 40 mph it has a tendency to “glide” to the point that you must apply the brakes when coming to a stop. It does good going up and down the hills at highway speeds. The “active engine braking” is very good at sensing the downhill slope and shifting down. My wife and I just returned after a 271 mile round trip to Reno with the A/C on all the way. We left our home at 3300 ft drove over the Sierra Mountains, including an 8600 and 7200 ft. mountain passes to Reno at 4400 ft. I calculated 31.7 mpg, the car computer read 32.2mpg, fantastic. There were several times I took it out of overdrive to increase engine braking it responded beautify. Passing slower vehicles was another story, at that altitude the mediocre engine power is degraded. If I would have had four adults in the car, I would not have tried to pass. If you live at a higher elevation you need to give this car a long test drive. The ride is a welcome change after Rav4. It’s quiet and comfortable, but not mushy. Most of my complaints are offset when you consider a 3400 lb. vehicle gets 30+ mpg. Overall I like the car, but I’ve really had to change my driving style.

more room better ride

by bdr from illinois | September 11, 2014

my wife loves it... much better ride than the 2012 Altima we traded in.. the sv version has most of the features that we required.. I didn't like the s version..

Good, but----

by coach from Chattanooga, TN | September 8, 2014

A good car, but the 4 cylinder lacks get up and go. The Rogue is to big a vehicle for 4 cylinders. They do not have a place for a garage opener on the auto. Back up camera and accident avoidance is good.

amazing ,lovely car

by arjun from AZ | September 7, 2014

I bought my 2014 rogue sv with premium pkg and huge moonroof,back on july .I test drove all other company suvs but i found rogue the best in class with roomy interior and handsome exterior looks.Nice navigation system with 7'' color touch screen which is the huge one than any suvs.lots of cargo space and amazing around view camera with moving object detection.i would recommend 14 rogue than any SUVs .

Most Enjoyable Vechicle I've Ever Owned

by Compact Car Owner Turned SUV Enthusiast from Rockville MD | August 13, 2014

Love the look, handling - great turn radius, hugs the road incredibly well around the corners. Smooth ride - good as a very nice full size sedan. Sound system good, back seat the best of any SUV, and we test drove 4 makes of SUV's. Roomy back seat that tilts back for passenger comfort and the entire back seat moves forward and backward. Cargo space impressive, love the ability to change the configuration and create two layers of storage. Love my Rogue!