We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2014 Nissan Rogue

2014 Nissan Rogue
Available in 6 styles:  Nissan Rogue 2014 shown

Overall

Around the USA in 45 days

by Chuck from Collingwood Ontario | June 6, 2016

We just returned from a marathon trip around the USA in our 2014 Rogue SL. We drove from Toronto to Florida, and then to New Orleans, San Antonio, Phoenix, Los Angeles, up the coast to Vancouver, then Calgary, and back to Toronto through the USA. 20 States, 3 Provinces and 21,000 km. Our Rogue was fantastic. Very comfortable seats, averaged just over 9 L per 100 km. The only problem was a slightly drafty drivers side window, which was fixed quickly when we returned home. Lots of power to handle the San Francisco hills and the L.A. freeways. The only improvement I could recommend is a reconfiguration of the cargo area so my golf clubs can fit in sideways. Would definitely buy another Nissan product.

Excited about my choice in vehicals

by Sporty, reliable car wanted from olathe, ks | April 7, 2016

I went looking for a sporty SUV and test drove I would say all of them. I narrowed my search and was very specific with the color I wanted, price and style. After test driving I went to Hendricks Nissan after finding a car on this site. Matt came out to help us and showed me lots of cars to look at. He was courteous, and very interested in my needs and wants. They didn't have the car with the color I really wanted so he said he would find one. He called me back a couple days later, found the car on the site and had it shipped to KC, it was great. The Rogue was just exactly what I was looking for all the features I wanted and very specifically in my price range. The 2014 Rogue is sporty and fun to drive. I purchased the car a few months ago and am very pleased with all aspects of my purchase

Good Value with a lot of features!

by Too Picky! from Katy, Texas | December 28, 2015

The car is very nice. have a lot of features. new technology. a lot of safety features at affordable price. Around view cameras! Blind spot and many other features. But Still a crossover...Carryover powertrain. Noisy under hard acceleration

A Satisfied Customer

by rogue in md from Bel Air, MD | August 26, 2015

I drive my 2014 Nissan Rogue a great deal - over 25,000 miles in 12 months. I find the driving experience to be better than other vehicles I have owned (including my 2011 Toyota Camry) and get excellent MPG - 27.3 MPG overall and 29-30 MPG back and forth to work. On purely highway trips, I routinely get 30-31.5 MPG. Our family of four downsized from a full-size minivan, but have found the Rogue's cargo capacity to be sufficient for us on vacation or long road trips. I am very pleased with the Rogue and am glad that i purchased the 2014 model.

terrible ac

by SUV LOVER from Orlando, FL | May 19, 2015

I bought the 2014 Nissan Rogue S in September of 2014. This was the first brand new vehicle that I have ever had. I traded in a 2002 Suzuke Vitara that I owned for approximately 11 years. It was a great upgrade from what I was use to, but I have been to the dealership for repairs far more times than I should have been in less than 6 months. The first problem was the airbag indicator would not shut off, was told that was a sensor problem and they repeaired it. Secondly my AC would randomly shut down while driving. Originally they could not find the problem, but after numerous complaints was advised it was the compressor. Compressor was replaced and less than 2 weeks later I was back at the repair shop for the same issue. Had to leave the vehicle there for two days for them to determine the problem, which was determined to be another sensor issue. After the new compressor was installed there was a constant shaking noise, which I was told was a problem with the design of the engine and it was normal. This problem was found not to be normal and was eventually fixed. It has been about 2 weeks since last AC repair and hopefully that was the last. Definetely not a good experience for a first time "brand new vehicle" owner.

2014 Nissan Rogue SV- Averaging 18 mpg!

by Sunny from Toronto, Canada | April 8, 2015

We bought 2014 Nissan Rogue in July 2014. I test drove other competitors and just felt in love with the Rogue. It had much more to offer than any of it competitors and for less.We bought SV model with all the bells and whistles except the leather seats. Since January 2015, our Rogue has started giving us some problems- 1)The navigation shuts down and wont start. 2)Power Tailgate button does not work. 3)Passenger seat vibrates while driving under 10 miles or parked. We are overall impressed with the 2014 Rogue, It has 10,000 miles on it. The only thing the disappoints me the most is averaging 18 mpg (mixed driving). Dealership has nothing to say about the horrible MPG and have not been able to resolve my other issues with the Rogue.

Best MPG

by Happy Driver from Fullerton,ca | February 2, 2015

Just finished a trip from LA to San Diego and back of about 250 miles and the car computer shows 36.2 MPG. My highest MPG so far. It was all highway miles at 65 MPH and I used the cruise control most of the way. I've been getting 32-34 MPG on the highway, but this was a new high. I think the cruise control may have helped.

Great SUV/ Lovin it ; )

by Testcarman from South Weber, Utah | January 11, 2015

Wife and I have had the Rouge SL AWD now for about six months now. As a former test driver I must say I' m quite impressed with the handling of this vehicle. Turn radius is fantastic , stopping distance is great for family SUV. Acceleration is mild but then again its a non turbo'd four cylinder engine. The CVT makes the down shifting flawless and helps to assist when the four cylinder needs assistance for passing on the freeway or around town. The safety features are great ie; all around view, blind spot detection, lane departure etc. I have noticed the frontal collision warning has a problem, and does not seem to be functioning properly. According to NTSB web site and Nissians tech people, the sensor needs to be recalibrated (located). Took it to Nissian and the problem was not resolved. I realized to best monitor the traffic ahead of you is to KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD! ha, ha.....The sound system (Bose) is fantastic..Bluetooth ultra fast with all its extras, Sirius link is fantastic with all the road information they give you..great for your travels and believe me this vehicle will not let you down. The all wheel drive is great in the snow and we do get snow in northern Utah. One does not have to worry about playing with switching to all wheel drive , locking switches etc. The Rogue does it all for you, so sit back and enjoy the ride and the gas mileage too...Happy Trails to all!

Be warned

by Tif from la | December 30, 2014

I have logged over 10,000 miles on this vehicle and now the problems have begun surfacing. Tailgate malfunction, Navi Malfunction and sudden shutdown, knobs on interior breaking, braking system .....redesigned Rogue looks good that's it. I very unhappy with this car. Good luck trying to get problems resolved, cause I can't..tried

My 2014 Rogue SV

by Jay from Queens, NY | December 9, 2014

I have a 2014 Nissan Rogue SV with premium package..the only problem is the 6 speaker audio system...the amp is way powerful then the speakers..i can't enjoy my music with the bass set all the way down. i rate the audio system 1 star its just sucks