2014 Nissan Rogue

Starting MSRP

Overall

Got what I've wanted

by Granny from Highland Ranch, CO | September 14, 2014

I purchased a 2014 Rogue SL absolutely love this small CUV got everything fully loaded. Before deciding on making my purchase thought of leasing but since love so many things about the Rogue just financed it instead. The ride is smooth, came equipped with 2 dual moon roofs and heated seats. I'm still learning some things like navigation system interior have plenty room with well supportive seats the rear trunk is perfect available Divide N Hide center nice for cargo storage spaces when putting my flowers on shelves without them tipping driving over bumps or braking. Overall its a much more upgraded CUV would highly recommend other grannies and senior citizens buy this CUV its worth so much owning a great crossover like the new Rogue.

The First 1000 miles

by Truetech from Northern Califonia | September 14, 2014

For the last 6 years I’ve been driving an ‘08 Rav4 Sport with a 3.5L V6. The engine is strong and quiet, but the ride is noisy and stiff. We live in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains at 3300 ft. Our Rogue has about 1000 miles on it and we have been getting over 28 mpg on the 40 mile round trip to town. It’s been an adjustment to the 4 cyl engine. It has a growl at low speeds and hard acceleration. The performance is O.k., but not what I’m used to. When decelerating below 40 mph it has a tendency to “glide” to the point that you must apply the brakes when coming to a stop. It does good going up and down the hills at highway speeds. The “active engine braking” is very good at sensing the downhill slope and shifting down. My wife and I just returned after a 271 mile round trip to Reno with the A/C on all the way. We left our home at 3300 ft drove over the Sierra Mountains, including an 8600 and 7200 ft. mountain passes to Reno at 4400 ft. I calculated 31.7 mpg, the car computer read 32.2mpg, fantastic. There were several times I took it out of overdrive to increase engine braking it responded beautify. Passing slower vehicles was another story, at that altitude the mediocre engine power is degraded. If I would have had four adults in the car, I would not have tried to pass. If you live at a higher elevation you need to give this car a long test drive. The ride is a welcome change after Rav4. It’s quiet and comfortable, but not mushy. Most of my complaints are offset when you consider a 3400 lb. vehicle gets 30+ mpg. Overall I like the car, but I’ve really had to change my driving style.

Great SUV

by Payne from Washington, DC | September 14, 2014

Between a CX-5 and Rogue for me, chose Nissan having much more room and better ride. CX-5 nice but too small seems like I have got a better deal with the Rogue having upgraded options comfortable seats and nice looking styling. It gets very good gas mileage but seem having too much power for a 4 cylinder as agree with other reviewer plus it has a CVT so big surprise think be slower but its not drives real smooth. The interior sharp on design with better fit and finish materials upgraded its a real nice SUV on a new sleek design.

more room better ride

by bdr from illinois | September 11, 2014

my wife loves it... much better ride than the 2012 Altima we traded in.. the sv version has most of the features that we required.. I didn't like the s version..

Good, but----

by coach from Chattanooga, TN | September 8, 2014

A good car, but the 4 cylinder lacks get up and go. The Rogue is to big a vehicle for 4 cylinders. They do not have a place for a garage opener on the auto. Back up camera and accident avoidance is good.

amazing ,lovely car

by arjun from AZ | September 7, 2014

I bought my 2014 rogue sv with premium pkg and huge moonroof,back on july .I test drove all other company suvs but i found rogue the best in class with roomy interior and handsome exterior looks.Nice navigation system with 7'' color touch screen which is the huge one than any suvs.lots of cargo space and amazing around view camera with moving object detection.i would recommend 14 rogue than any SUVs .

Most Enjoyable Vechicle I've Ever Owned

by Compact Car Owner Turned SUV Enthusiast from Rockville MD | August 13, 2014

Love the look, handling - great turn radius, hugs the road incredibly well around the corners. Smooth ride - good as a very nice full size sedan. Sound system good, back seat the best of any SUV, and we test drove 4 makes of SUV's. Roomy back seat that tilts back for passenger comfort and the entire back seat moves forward and backward. Cargo space impressive, love the ability to change the configuration and create two layers of storage. Love my Rogue!

Wow the best

by Judi from Plainfield illinois | August 12, 2014

This car is awesome. Have the sv with the premium package which has it all. Wanted the safety features with a cloth interior. The blind spot is fantastic the backup camera is all around the car and you can turn it on in front so you don't hit things in the garage. It lets you know if cars or people pass behind you when backing up in parking lots. The interior is classy and the ride is smooth and rides like a car. I got 34 mpg on the highway with my first trip brand new. Now with 1000 miles I get 27.7 in the city. I continue to be amazed and thrilled with this car. Also have dual temperature and a power lift gate that can be adjusted for height. It is extremely the computer like navigation cd radio etc like an iPad and can be done from the steering wheel. Can't say enough wonderful things about this car. Beats all the competition rav4 crv CSS and jeep

would not reccomend this vehicle to any one much l

by rick can pick from dyersburg,tennessee | August 12, 2014

we had a 2012 rogue a lot better vehicle we traded for the 2014 rogue. we have had to take it back to the dealer on several occasions. the windshield leaked. had to get a new windshield. mouldings were flopping had to be replaced. every time we drive this vehicle we hear a different noise. we are very disappointed with this vehicle. no more Nissan products for my family. going back to general motors .

Love my car

by Happy teen from South Carolina | August 11, 2014

I got this car because I'll be going to college soon and I love it. I test drove a couple similar vehicles like the Mazdacx5, but the interiors of the other cars pale in comparison to the rogue's; it is almost luxurious. I love the new design, the daylights, the comfy seats, the space, and for what I need the car is great. After having driven a lot of small SUVs, as soon as I got in the rogue and started driving I knew it was the one, so I'd say at least give this car a try before you make up your mind. It drives great, very stable, its a well made car that seems substantial unlike many others that I tried. I live in a small city and get about 25 mpg. I wanted the Juke at first because it was cute, but I love my car. My dad has an Altima and my mom has the Santa Fe and they both want my car. I'm lucky to have gotten such a great vehicle!