1993 Nissan Sentra

Available in 9 styles:  Sentra 2dr Coupe shown
$876–$4,892

Overall

relibable

by my baby has 140,000 plus miles and she keeeps gong from Albany,Oregon | November 12, 2013

bought this new in August of 1993 she runs like a dream , I keep her mantained and plan a thanks giving trip with her this year of 200 miles

"I like my car!"

by sentra gal from Sana Ana, CA | April 8, 2008

I have had the SE model of the Sentra for the past 8 years, but it was already 7 years old when I bought it. It's been reliable, and the repairs didn't make too much of a dent in my college student budget. The car accelerates quickly, embraces turns with open arms, and allows me to climb any hill as long as I shift into 4th gear. Both the interior and exterior have held up amazingly well, though until recently, the car was never garaged. I am going to miss this car so much; it has been my sidekick all these years!

Featured Services for this Nissan Sentra