See Also: 1994.5 Nissan Sentra

Information Coming Soon

Overall

great car

by matticuss from Nashville, IN | February 21, 2013

Runs very well has a lot of good reviews over the internet love the five speed. Also runs really well on highway and has plenty of pep for the size or engine

My Baby!

by Mina from Key West, Fl | December 22, 2011

I bought my Sentra new from the dealership. After reviewing other cars I found that this car was a perfect fit for me. She has been so reliable over the years with minimal repairs. I does eat alternators/starters, but the engine & tranny are in great shape. I still, 18yrs later, can take it up to 75/80mph w/o any vibration. She handles great! Recently, I got a new job requiring me to travel at least 90mi a day & thought it was time to buy a newer car. Again, after reviewing other cars, I decided to revamp my Sentra, do some cosmetics & keep it going until it finally gives up the ghost!! Love, love, love my little Sentra!!

great sleeper car!

by nismoking7185 from philadelphia | September 11, 2010

this car looks very deceiving, it looks like a boxy grocery commuter car, but the engine chassis has a monster SR20 installed. this is one of those rare imports people are just too blind to see right in front of their eyes.

Very Reliable Car

by Franklin's_his_name from Omaha, NE | October 23, 2009

This was my first car. I had minimal problems with it. I got probably 20+ mpg. I owned it for 2 years. The only problems I had with it were: fuse burnouts, starter issue, wiring problems in the tail lights. I really enjoyed this car, and put over 200 miles on it each week. It drove well over snow, ice, and slick surfaces. This is a wonderful car for beginners, and I'm definitly going to miss having it around. :(

VERY reliable car

by Stucie from Minnesota | April 23, 2009

I bought this care with 117k... and today has 267k +. I have had to replace CVJionts a couple times (I think it got replace with a bad one once, so that was my only complaint with that), a new starter around 160k, A/C went out around 225k (still out, didn't get it checked out), Struts at 240k. That's about it. I have had the car for 10 yrs. My Sentra has been a awesome car!! People that once laughed at my little car are now thinking they need one too. It out ran all of their cars and is still running strong. My next care will for sure be another SENTRA.

Most reliable car I've owned.

by HOTROD CHANDLER from Mount Dora, Florida | March 28, 2009

Origional owner. 310+ miles, still going. Oil leak, but other than that I am realy happy with this car. But I wouldn't say anything good about the paint and clearcoat quality.

Very reliable and easy to maintain.

by Practical Car Man from Virginia | July 20, 2008

it's now 14+ years since I bought this car. we absolutely love this car. it's been extremely reliable and hasn't given us any trouble at all. i plan to stay with this car for another 10 years.

Still drives like a new car

by Sports yes, but more reliability from Ellington, CT | April 17, 2008

Purchased new in 1994, currently has 188,000 miles. Lacks P/S and air conditioning but returns 37 MPG in summer, 35 in winter. Maintained on schedule, minimum expenditure on unscheduled repairs.

From 100k to 130k miles, it was in shop 2-4 x/yr

by Major Toyota & Honda Fan for Cars < $3,000 from Texas | December 22, 2007

This car was great from 83k miles to about 100k, then it was one problem after another. The problems always took $100 to $700 to fix, with the average being closer to $200. By 130k miles, I had a junk yard come tow it away for about $50. I know cars $100k & higher, we've got to reasonably expect to have repairs, but if it is your only car, you cannot afford to have it in the shop 2-4 times/yr. My Toyotas (Corolla/Celica) were much more solid in terms of >100k mile reliability. For example, the 1990 Celica was a well-built year.

Not so great

by red from indiana | July 3, 2007

it has problems that i've never heard of on a car before. my dad doesn't even know what some of the sounds are.

Featured Services for this Nissan Sentra