2010 Nissan Sentra

Available in 6 styles:  2010 Nissan Sentra 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Reliable car I've own

by Skannie from Brooklyn, New York | July 22, 2014

I owned the 2009 Nissan Sentra, but this 2010 is well worth it. More features rides great, price was excellent. This sedan is a reliable car to own and I recommend it to all who wants a Sentra.

Great Sentra

by Flash from NC | April 2, 2012

This car rides and drive like a much larger car. I would recommend it to anyone. Great car. Quality is super. Mileage is verygood noise level is quiet. Try one and you will see for yourself. All controls are very easy to reach are simple to operate.

Great value for first car

by Value Buyer from Seattle | February 13, 2012

I just helped my 20 something daughter buy this car. She definitely had a budget and wanted to keep payments low. Could not believe how expensive most compact & subcompact cars are. The Sentra was substantially less than the Corolla, Civic and Mazda 3 whether it was new or used. After driving the Corolla, new Nissan Versa and Hyundi Accent, the low mileage used Sentra was by far the best value. We didn't even drive the Civic or Mazda3 as they were outside our budget. It is an attractive and comfortable car and has enough punch for my daugher's first car.

Sentra SR

by Ace from Iowa | November 28, 2011

Good car for anyone in this market. It has the power to pass on the highway with ease. Fuel consumption is pretty good, but varies on how you drive the car. Plenty of cargo space. Handles snow very well. Only downfall is the process to fold rear seats down to extend trunk cargo space.

Great Value

by Lifetime Datsun/Nissan owner from Amherst, MA | November 14, 2011

The Sentra 2.0 has great zip in the engine and the manual 6 speed transmission gets great gas mileage around 31 mpg city. The trunk is roomy with split seats to make it even roomier!

Great Deal, OK Wheels, Lots of Bells & Whistles

by Practical Luxury from Indianapolis, IN | July 22, 2011

For four months, I have owned a 2010 silver Nissan Sentra 2.0 with blue tooth, heated leather seats, satellite radio, and navigation system. The car also charges my iphone in a hidden compartment. 25 MPG in the city and 29 MPG on the highway. The car is quite practical, I only have one major complaint. The car has a special transmission which sometimes feels funny to the driver, it seems to be slipping, especially when accelerating, but it is really OK. My family likes this car more than me. My small kids love this car, because the rear seats are comfortable and the back windows go down all the way. My wife has a large SUV that costs seven times more. She likes mine because it has similar features and is easier to park. I definitely got more value for the money. However, I do have two complaints. My minor complaint is the lack of a rear window wiper. My major complaint is the lack of leg room. I am six feet tall with long legs and weigh 250 pounds, this is a bad car for big people and a great car for smaller folks. Make sure that you fit this car comfortably, especially in the area around the gas pedal. I have adapted, but part of me still wishes that I had purchased a Hyundai Sonata, which has much more legroom. If you fit it, then get it.

Great car Better value :)

by colalover25 from Concord,ca | July 11, 2011

this car is great it gets amazing gas mileage and the exterior design might be dorky to some but i think it has an elegant feel to it but if someone were thinking of getting this car i would suggest getting at least the 2.0 s unless your just looking for something simple and functional in which case the 2.0 is just right

Practically suitable

by Consumer Car Enthusiast from Connecticut | June 18, 2011

I love cars! We bought the 2010 Sentra SR for my wife last year and she'll love just about anything built in the last 10 years that gets her from point A to point B. My assessment is this car is a great choice if you want an affordable compact sedan. I personally wouldn't enjoy driving it daily as my standard is much different from my wife's. Lot of road noise and the CVT tranny doesn't make for good throttle response. Seats are not comfortable. And while the high roof line makes for more head room, it causes the wind to push the car around on the highway (frightening!). With that said the gas mileage is great if you can control your "lead foot" and the styling is great. Also, as a long term vehicle it has a great drive train with the chain (not belt) driven 2.0L engine. And I must say, the steering is exceptionally responsive despite having a spongy suspension set up. Overall smart choice and better quality than Corolla and Civic. Hope this helps someone :-)

Great Small Car

by Nissan Fan from Louisville, KY | June 3, 2011

I compared the Sentra to the Corolla and Civic and was very happy with my purchase. The other cars have 1.8 liter engines compared to the Sentra's 2.0 and the difference is tremendious. I had to kick the Corolla into lower gear when merging onto the interstate and the Sentra just picked up speed without a problem. I would highly recommend this car.

A smooth, comfortable and economic ride

by z-man from Burlington, NC | February 8, 2011

I have owned over 10 cars, including one minivan in the last 15 years of my life. My latest vehicle is 2010 Nissan Sentra SR, and I can say that I am very pleased with the price, fuel economy, features, comfort and interior room. I have purchased the car brand new and have intention to keep it for at least 8-9 years. I do over 20,000 miles a year and this vehicle hits the bull's eye when it comes to my needs. I am on the highway daily, 60-80 miles at least. One of my needs is decent fuel consumption. With this car I have an average of 31.5 mpg so far. I have made over 16,000 miles since I got this car. What I like especially about this car is its CVT transmission. When car hits 70 mph, the engine revs on approx. 2000 rpm/min, 75 mph will increase rpm to approx 2250/min. It is very quiet and very comfortable ride. I appreciate this low level of noise and vibration on the long trips (over 500 miles one way), which I have one to three times a year. For those buyers who do not have needs for vast interior room, sport performance, luxury, and who do not have to have a prominent badge glued on the trunk and the hood, I would cordially recommend this car.

Featured Services for this Nissan Sentra