2012 Nissan Sentra

See Photos & Videos

Overall

If your not out for Bling, here's your thing! 42k

by T. Miller from Central, Montana | January 27, 2014

I was in the market for a car. I'm an executive, so I needed something with reasonable fuel mileage, I travel long distances so a quite cab and a decent comfort level was a must. I have 3 teenaged Boys, room was a serious thing as well. Something without a timing belt and a timing chain instead was on my list of wants. Other requests were compact"ish" , auxillary outs and to be unassuming. This car met all of my needs and more. I test drove an aveo, versa note and an accord. Some were way out of my budget and others felt like if I were hit I would be crushed.I feel safe in my Sentra. You should know now, It's not a balls to the wall sports car nor is it a luxury sedan. It is the business class car and it's meant to hang around for awhile. I took it on a snowy mountain road and had almost 0 problems taking curves and handling it on slick roads, I think the problem I did have (I slid just a titch , at a stop sign) will be rectified with winter tires. My car has power windows, locks and an iphone jack. Rear seats lay flat for hauling and comfy design makes this car the right fit for me. Oh and the music will turn up or down according to road noise, though with such a quite cab, it's no biggy!

Better and cheaper than traditional brands

by An executive car from Sao Paulo, Brasil | September 13, 2013

As a businessman we need to look well to get some business done. And this car is perfect for this role. I can go to a social and ocasional meeting and do not feel bad with all the other businessman. So, is a car you will feel well even with people with expensive cars. Better yet, it costs much less. The car is very good with low level of noise. In fact you can not hear the engine noise even in closed spaces. The car is fast, reliable and can have five people in the seats confortably. After driving it for almost a year, the only thing I would like was to buy the new model, but with only 5.800 km ride, I have a car for many years. My advice? If you need a good car to feel like an executive, with a low price, good crash test rating score, the Nissan Sentra is a good option. I bought the black model, because it looks better where I go, for a business meeting or a restaurant at night.

sentra

by gordy from eden.ny | May 12, 2013

what a nice car, we got treated very well by salesman David .we will be back. it was worth the 100 mile ride

Great car for the money

by Nissan Fan from Phila., PA | January 29, 2013

I have a fully laoded Sentra and it feels and drives like a big car. I will get another in 2014 same color.

Love It

by Jess from Walworth, NY | December 3, 2012

I had a Chevy Cobalt the last 5 years and was looking for a more reliable, safe, comfortable car for me and my two year old son. This is perfect!!

Solid car for the price

by My car is my Hobby from Alabama | November 13, 2012

I traded in my 2010 Cobalt Coupe for a 2012 Nissan Sentra. This is my second Sentra (2006) and huge upgrade from that model. I use this car for commuting purposes and compared to the Cobalt, it's a no brainer. Excellent braking, decent acceleration, great passing acceleration, and roomy. This car doesn't have a lot of bling and the radio is a touch rudimentary. But with a few touches here and there I have made it a sweet looking ride. Very smooth ride and quiet. Sometimes I feel like I am in a sporty sized Cadillac.

mighty mike

by nisson car from Minneapolis, minnesota | November 11, 2012

good, like it, nice, wonderful, would continue to buy more of these cars, love the car and thinking of going steady or maybe spending my life with this car.

Adorable Affordable awesome

by triple A from Long Island, NY | April 26, 2012

This is my second Nissan. My first Sentra. I am very satisfied so far. This car is fun to drive and great on gas.

Smooth and comfortable

by GMKR from Apex, NC | January 6, 2012

I purchased this in Dec 2012. I test drove several cars (Civic, Corolla, Lancer, SX4) and this turned out to be the best in terms of drive quality and smoothness. Driving the Sentra is a pleasure - almost like driving a luxury car. So smooth and quiet even at 80 mph on the highways. I was surprised that Honda Civic was rated higher than this one. The civic was noisy (both engine and road noise), somewhat uncomfortable seating, and too many gizmos on the dash that I did not care for. We own two other cars (Honda Odyssey and Dodge Stratus) and this is by far the best car we've owned. My only complaint is that id does not look as nice on the outside as the Civic or Elantra. If Nissan can correct this, this would be hot seller.

great value

by sbauer1270 from Lexington, KY | December 29, 2011

I purchased this car new in Nov for my wife as a second car. We both absolutely love everthing about it. Plenty of room inside the car and the trunk has plenty of room also. The vehicle is quiet, smooth riding, plenty of acceleration. We purchased the special edition and we feel our value for the money spent was outstanding. We were looking at the altima but both decided that the sentra was a much better choice. We are already talking about trading in our van for another sentra this spring. I'm sure we will.