2013 Nissan Sentra

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great least car

by Stanley from Pennsylvania | September 18, 2014

I got this car end of 2013 dirt cheap now driven 30,000 miles took 18 trips no problems. My Sentra is very flawless gets good gas mileage and rides mint. The interior is well quality built for a small car but has lots of room love how it looks. Overall very pleased after 11 months the Sentra is holding up at 30,000 miles hope will last me until my lease is up in December will purchase another upgraded Sentra since I have S model.

AC Issues

by Unhappy from Florida | September 17, 2014

They thought is was a leak in the AC, NO.. they changed out compressor.. NO now 1 week in shop still cannot find why air is still blowing HOT!!!

2013 Sentra battery fails

by Robert from Gainesville, VA | August 27, 2014

So, dealer installed 4th battery and car is only 16 months old. They guessed I needed a new alternator and replaced it. But, one day as I was lifting myself out of the car with my hand on the steering wheel, I noticed that the steering wheel didn't move. First time since I bought it. Called dealer to ask if power steering is now electric rather than hydraulic as in the old days. They said yes. So, the power steering remains on and drains power even when key is out of the ignition. They replaced the steering column, and problem is still there.

Transmission Issues

by Amanda from Vermont | July 3, 2014

Bought this car new and within 3 months of purchase date the transmission started slipping. Now 7 months after the issue came about, the transmission has begun jumping, as if the automatic car is trying to stall out in traffic when I break. Can't ever expectorate without being the loudest car in traffic and gears jumping to get moving... Although this car is cute on the exterior... and relatively comfortable it's built poorly and functions awfully. I wouldn't recommend this car to anyone.

Great buy with a 2013 Sentra

by Happy in St Louis from St. Louis, MO | May 30, 2014

Great car for the money. Good acceleration and responsiveness while getting great mileage. Happy with purchase.

I Like it

by fan from | May 17, 2014

I just bought my 2013 Sentra SR a couple months ago its probably just because im 18 and I might not know a lot about cars but I actually like this car. It is comfortable and I like the exterior as well as the interior design. It does lag performance scince I had a 99 323i Bmw ( which was pretty fast). Its not fast as I thought it would be but other than that's its a pretty nice car.

Transmission is junk

by Tonyvale from Yuma, AZ | February 22, 2014

After just one week (brand new car) we notice the tranny was slipping. It was replaced after 5,000 miles but the new one is noisy and has difficulties in low gears (A/T). It is also very noisy and can not gain speed going high hill. NISSAN keeps giving us the run-around. We will NEVER buy Nissan again.

Dealer can't diagnose repeated battery failure

by Robert from Gainesville, VA | February 22, 2014

As noted in another review, my battery goes dead if the car sits in the garage for a few days. After the first 2 visits to the dealer, they said that their diagnostics determined that the battery was bad, and they gave me a new battery. About 3 months later, I returned from a 4 day business trip to find the battery dead. The dealer checked the car and found nothing wrong. Suspecting that the trunk light might have been on (which the service rep said would drain the battery), I removed it. About a week later the battery was dead again.

Worst sentra I've ever owned

by melissa c from Oak ridge tn | February 19, 2014

I bought this car brand new with 7 miles on it. It was great for the first week until things started breaking. The gas tank would not let me fill the car up completely even though my gauge and gas light said it was empty. I only got 250 miles per tank on a car that is supposed to get up to 400 highway driving, and I drive highway. Nissan has no clue how to fix that problem they just keep throwing parts at it. My car has been in the shop 5 times since I have owned it from November of 2013. The next thing that broke was the passenger side detection sensors. They do not work so the passenger side seatbelt light stays on even when someone is in the seat and is buckled up. Today after having the evap canister replaced to try to fix the gas problem my Bluetooth crapped out while I was talking to my husband. My phone was on and the Bluetooth was registering on my car display but there was no sound coming from the speakers. I have had two sentras in the past a 97 and a 2007 and I loved both of them but after this car I will never own another one. This is the biggest piece of junk and Nissan will do nothing about it.

great car

by nissan man from | February 15, 2014

great car great in crashes EXCELLENT MPG. WOULD DEFINITELY WOULD RECOMMEND LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS VEHICLE