2014 Nissan Sentra

Starting MSRP

Overall

Nissan sentra

by weezie from des plaines, il | February 27, 2015

I have recently leased and Nissan Sentra. After driving a Rogue for several years, I thought I would not be able to adjust to a Sentra. To may amazement the transition was easy and after raising my seat I felt like I was still in my Rogue. The car drives like a dream and I am very happy with my choice.

Awesome

by Miles from Miami | February 23, 2015

After looking at a Nissan Sentra, we found the perfect car here, were very happy with the service we received and the friendly atmosphere. Navilal was both professional and helpful in every way. Everyone we came into contact with greeted us with a smile and we enjoyed a positive experience.

Best Car but needs one improvement

by Mel from Shreveport, Louisiana | January 27, 2015

I recently purchased a 2014 Nissan Sentra on November 29, 2014 with only 38 miles on it. I have noticed that the odometer now reads 1,328 miles as of January 27, 2014. I have not traveled out of town nor traveled any long distance trips in this vehicle. I am concerned about this issue because the value of a car is based upon this mileage that been put on there. The odometer is not working properly.

2014 Nissan Owner

by JD from New York | December 26, 2014

I am currently leasing a 2014 Nissan. I have been a very loyal customer of Nissan for many of years. I am very disappointed in the Gas Mileage I have been averaging with the car. Per Nissan the car estimated gas mileage is 30 local and 40 highway. Currently my driving consists of both highway and Local. On average I am getting 23 - 24 on approx of 10 gals. Other then that the car is fine.

very good looking and not noisy

by jack from schuylkill haven pa | December 15, 2014

I have not driven it much but it is very comfortable and the seat is plush .it handles like a sports car ,excelleration is super and if you want better gas mileage you can put the mode on and it gets better .I have not seen or had any problems so far transmission feels good and motor not noisy like the older models .body has nice lines .nav is upgraded from the older models also and works super easy .will drive till it stops running hopefully in 20 or 30 years .

2014 Nissan Sentra SV 2014

by JD from Attleboro, MA | November 23, 2014

This Car is a great car for the money. I bought two of them in one month and BOTH cars had to have the grill and grill logo replaces because the finish started to peel. Both cars are brand new and both repairs were done before 3,000 miles, also I have noticed with both cars the gas gauge fluctuates from start to start, meaning when i start the car it reads a full tank of gas then drive to the grocery store 1 mile down the street and start the car to go home and it reads 7/8 of a tank. ALSO if you are one to get a new car often this car is not for you the depreciation value of this car is over and or up to 5,000$ loss as soon as you drive it off the lot.

My Second Sentra

by ADKMtns4me from Upstate New York | November 14, 2014

I'm finding my 2014 Sentra to be nicely improved over my 2008, which is still running great with 145000 miles. I'm seeing better mileage with the 2014. If I'm easy on the accelerator and set the cruise at 65MPH on the highway, It's getting 43.5 MPG. My only gripes so far is an occasional rattle which the dealer is attempting to isolate. I too was annoyed that the wiper arms could not be raised without taking the paint off of the hood. However I was able to find the following solution: Upon turning the car off, immediately tap the wiper control arm upward twice. This moves the wiper arms to the midway point where they stop. This allows for the blades to be changed. If the car has not been running. this can also be achieved by turning the key to the on position, then off and then tapping the wiper control arm upward twice. If not for the rattle and the wiper blade issues, this would be a five star car in every category.

Great car with great gas mileage

by Brand New Sentra Lover! from Buckner, MO | October 31, 2014

I recently gave/sold on payments, my little BMW, to my Son who recently graduated Army basic training. So, I needed something to drive back and forth to work, other than my gas hog Toyota Sequoia, which is great in winter weather but I would go broke driving it daily. I saw a used car on the website for my local Blue Springs, MO Nissan dealership. It was another brand, not a Nissan. Having worked there many years ago and just knowing their great reputation in the community, I went to check it out. I came in on Saturday & the staff was very friendly and showed me the car. It was a decent little car for the price & I was going to be content to drive it. There was a small issue with getting my financing approved, so the finance mgr asked me to come back on Monday to finalize everything. They let me take the car home with me. The sales rep drove my Sequoia home for me and then I drove her back to the dealership. I came back on Monday & an unexpected turn of events took place. The finance mgr indicated I may have a better shot at getting financed for a brand new car, than the used one I had been looking at. Worried I wouldn't be able to afford the payment, he worked with me and got me financed at a rate of 2.9%. The car they were offering to me was a 2014 Nissan Sentra. It was the "S" model, which is the least equipped model, but once I drove it I was hooked. Great acceleration, great standard equipment, except no cruise control. I commute almost an hour to and from work, so I like to use cruise control. They said I can add cruise control when I'm ready for about $600, which I will definitely be doing at some point soon. I love the car, though. I can't believe I came home in a brand new car, when I intended to just get some little "beater" to go back and forth to work in. I keep catching myself looking out in the driveway at it. I'll be taking good care of it & the dealership will be helping me to do so with their free oil changes for the lifetime of owning the car. I also got a 100K mile bumper to bumper warranty & was able to finance the sales tax into the payment. They will be preparing me a check to take with me when I go to register the car. I couldn't be happier & I owe it all to the staff at Blue Springs, MO Nissan for exceeding all of my expectations.

car for daughter

by nissan fan from minneapolis | August 19, 2014

the nissan sentra is a perfect car for a college graduate. my daughter absolutely loves her sentra. it gets great mileage (mid 30's) even higher when the eco mode is on. looks and feels like a midsize sedan even though it's a compact. the sentra has enough get up and go when you need it but not so much power that the young driver is overwhelmed. great car. I recommend the maxima for the parents choice.

Very Nice Vehicle

by Herman from Winter Park, FL | August 15, 2014

I've had my Sentra for almost a month. I turned the head rest around for comfort - Super comfortable now. I had a V6 (another brand vehicle) and now 4cy... not that much difference in p/u. The trunk is MUCH bigger than my other vehicle, there is much more head room and leg room, both in front and in back. I would definitely recommend a Nissan Sentra!