2014 Nissan Sentra

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great car. This will make the 4th Nissan car had

by Rryke from Lutherville, MD | November 23, 2014

I am a new owner of a 2014 Nissan Sentra have owned and kept up the customer care with my other Nissans sure know last model bought will last me 139,000 miles. Like the car, its high standards great but seems like bluetooth isn't accurate with my Samsung Galaxy brought it up to my dealer but tells me its normal as worked again also. I don't like the interior nothing bad just seats are bit larger for me at 5'6'' and 167lbs still its an great car. CVT transmission is loud taking off while car has smooth acceleration with good engine horsepower delivers good get up n go pick up know will get use to it fuel economy estimated be best on this car than my last Nissan got 28 mpg but I'm averaging 36mpg like trip computer tells me. Overall love this car, there is nothing that will pass me with Nissan reliability this makes 4th vehicle owned from the brand took excellent care of maintaining them well lasting 139K-200K without causing me an expensive repair. I want the same with my Sentra hope it last me 139,000 miles or longer doing all well cared maintenance loving this new one bought in many features.

2014 Nissan Sentra SV 2014

by JD from Attleboro, MA | November 23, 2014

This Car is a great car for the money. I bought two of them in one month and BOTH cars had to have the grill and grill logo replaces because the finish started to peel. Both cars are brand new and both repairs were done before 3,000 miles, also I have noticed with both cars the gas gauge fluctuates from start to start, meaning when i start the car it reads a full tank of gas then drive to the grocery store 1 mile down the street and start the car to go home and it reads 7/8 of a tank. ALSO if you are one to get a new car often this car is not for you the depreciation value of this car is over and or up to 5,000$ loss as soon as you drive it off the lot.

My Second Sentra

by ADKMtns4me from Upstate New York | November 14, 2014

I'm finding my 2014 Sentra to be nicely improved over my 2008, which is still running great with 145000 miles. I'm seeing better mileage with the 2014. If I'm easy on the accelerator and set the cruise at 65MPH on the highway, It's getting 43.5 MPG. My only gripes so far is an occasional rattle which the dealer is attempting to isolate. I too was annoyed that the wiper arms could not be raised without taking the paint off of the hood. However I was able to find the following solution: Upon turning the car off, immediately tap the wiper control arm upward twice. This moves the wiper arms to the midway point where they stop. This allows for the blades to be changed. If the car has not been running. this can also be achieved by turning the key to the on position, then off and then tapping the wiper control arm upward twice. If not for the rattle and the wiper blade issues, this would be a five star car in every category.

Great car with great gas mileage

by Brand New Sentra Lover! from Buckner, MO | October 31, 2014

I recently gave/sold on payments, my little BMW, to my Son who recently graduated Army basic training. So, I needed something to drive back and forth to work, other than my gas hog Toyota Sequoia, which is great in winter weather but I would go broke driving it daily. I saw a used car on the website for my local Blue Springs, MO Nissan dealership. It was another brand, not a Nissan. Having worked there many years ago and just knowing their great reputation in the community, I went to check it out. I came in on Saturday & the staff was very friendly and showed me the car. It was a decent little car for the price & I was going to be content to drive it. There was a small issue with getting my financing approved, so the finance mgr asked me to come back on Monday to finalize everything. They let me take the car home with me. The sales rep drove my Sequoia home for me and then I drove her back to the dealership. I came back on Monday & an unexpected turn of events took place. The finance mgr indicated I may have a better shot at getting financed for a brand new car, than the used one I had been looking at. Worried I wouldn't be able to afford the payment, he worked with me and got me financed at a rate of 2.9%. The car they were offering to me was a 2014 Nissan Sentra. It was the "S" model, which is the least equipped model, but once I drove it I was hooked. Great acceleration, great standard equipment, except no cruise control. I commute almost an hour to and from work, so I like to use cruise control. They said I can add cruise control when I'm ready for about $600, which I will definitely be doing at some point soon. I love the car, though. I can't believe I came home in a brand new car, when I intended to just get some little "beater" to go back and forth to work in. I keep catching myself looking out in the driveway at it. I'll be taking good care of it & the dealership will be helping me to do so with their free oil changes for the lifetime of owning the car. I also got a 100K mile bumper to bumper warranty & was able to finance the sales tax into the payment. They will be preparing me a check to take with me when I go to register the car. I couldn't be happier & I owe it all to the staff at Blue Springs, MO Nissan for exceeding all of my expectations.

car for daughter

by nissan fan from minneapolis | August 19, 2014

the nissan sentra is a perfect car for a college graduate. my daughter absolutely loves her sentra. it gets great mileage (mid 30's) even higher when the eco mode is on. looks and feels like a midsize sedan even though it's a compact. the sentra has enough get up and go when you need it but not so much power that the young driver is overwhelmed. great car. I recommend the maxima for the parents choice.

Very Nice Vehicle

by Herman from Winter Park, FL | August 15, 2014

I've had my Sentra for almost a month. I turned the head rest around for comfort - Super comfortable now. I had a V6 (another brand vehicle) and now 4cy... not that much difference in p/u. The trunk is MUCH bigger than my other vehicle, there is much more head room and leg room, both in front and in back. I would definitely recommend a Nissan Sentra!

the best overall car ive ever purchased

by guss guss from psl, florida | June 30, 2014

I absolutely fell in love with this car at first site. great dealership, great car, great service. hands down

Great car for the value!

by Very satisfied customer! from Winston Salem, NC | June 27, 2014

My husband and I were looking for a new car. We went to one Nissan dealership and they weren't really interested in working with us. Then we found Eric Carter and Modern Nissan at Lake Norman, NC. It was well worth the hour drive to go see him and the rest of the team that helped put our deal together. Love our new car, and really loved the excellent customer service they provided. Anyone thinking about buying a Nissan in NC should go see Eric!

New car.

by Civil War Enthusiast from | June 14, 2014

I am satisfied with it. Thanks to Passport Nissan of Marlow Heights for making the experience much better than our previous one.

Nissan Sentra SR 2014

by all my friends from Houston TX | May 17, 2014

The best car ever Nissan create a sexy, powerful monster my car has everything you can imagine. Only one word i have to say just go and test drive it and then you can see what i am talking about. get the Sentra SR the best car for your money. i am loving it every second i drive and all my friends and family want to get the same car.