2014 Nissan Sentra

Starting MSRP

Overall

car for daughter

by nissan fan from minneapolis | August 19, 2014

the nissan sentra is a perfect car for a college graduate. my daughter absolutely loves her sentra. it gets great mileage (mid 30's) even higher when the eco mode is on. looks and feels like a midsize sedan even though it's a compact. the sentra has enough get up and go when you need it but not so much power that the young driver is overwhelmed. great car. I recommend the maxima for the parents choice.

Very Nice Vehicle

by Herman from Winter Park, FL | August 15, 2014

I've had my Sentra for almost a month. I turned the head rest around for comfort - Super comfortable now. I had a V6 (another brand vehicle) and now 4cy... not that much difference in p/u. The trunk is MUCH bigger than my other vehicle, there is much more head room and leg room, both in front and in back. I would definitely recommend a Nissan Sentra!

the best overall car ive ever purchased

by guss guss from psl, florida | June 30, 2014

I absolutely fell in love with this car at first site. great dealership, great car, great service. hands down

Great car for the value!

by Very satisfied customer! from Winston Salem, NC | June 27, 2014

My husband and I were looking for a new car. We went to one Nissan dealership and they weren't really interested in working with us. Then we found Eric Carter and Modern Nissan at Lake Norman, NC. It was well worth the hour drive to go see him and the rest of the team that helped put our deal together. Love our new car, and really loved the excellent customer service they provided. Anyone thinking about buying a Nissan in NC should go see Eric!

New car.

by Civil War Enthusiast from | June 14, 2014

I am satisfied with it. Thanks to Passport Nissan of Marlow Heights for making the experience much better than our previous one.

Nissan Sentra SR 2014

by all my friends from Houston TX | May 17, 2014

The best car ever Nissan create a sexy, powerful monster my car has everything you can imagine. Only one word i have to say just go and test drive it and then you can see what i am talking about. get the Sentra SR the best car for your money. i am loving it every second i drive and all my friends and family want to get the same car.

2014 Nissan Sentra SR

by Firstimer1 from Manassas,VA | May 12, 2014

I have never bought a brand new vehicle, and Eric helped me get me approved, I was hesitant at first, since I was thinking I can never be approved, but he got me done. I will refer him to all my friends and relatives now. Awesome dealership!

Great car Great gas mileage

by FuNtiMe from Coppell, TX | April 17, 2014

I absolutely love this car... This is also my third straight Nissan Sentra... I had leased a 2008, then a 2011 and now I purchased a 2014.... Wasn't really a major Nissan guy but their lease and finance loyalty program is amazing and their financing deals alone have kept me coming back.... What a great little car.. I think Nissan did an amazing job in the new redesigned Sentra.. I purchased a Sentra SR with the drivers package (4 wheel disc brakes, upgraded stereo with XM radio, leather wrapped steering wheel and shifter, keyless entry/push button start, fog lights and a slightly more sporty look than the base model) Great gas mileage.... I averaged about 25 MPG in my 2011 Sentra I just turned in and so far after a month and 1,200 miles I am averaging almost 33 MPG taking the same daily commute I've been taking for years now. The car has a much stiffer ride than my 2011 SR.. The 17 inch wheels on the 2014 vs the 16 inch wheels on the 2011 probably make up a lot of that difference.. Also the steering is a lot stiffer and way smoother than the 2011. They did a great job not only on the exterior redesign but the interior as well.. I love how the shift handle is more flat and in the center than the angle more towards the dash on my 2011... The power windows are a lot smoother and quieter than they were on my 2011. Interior seems more roomy even though looking at a side by side comparison of the dimensions of the 2011 and 2014 it is bigger but only every so slightly... Things I don't like... You can lift the windshield wipers without them hitting the hood.. and not slightly the drivers side wiper scraped the hood and took away some paint and the passenger side you can only lift it an inch or two off the windshield and then it hits the hood.. Weird design if you ask me not sure exactly how your suppose to pop them up when cleaning the windshield or replacing the wipers. The drivers package also list "Smart" auto headlights that turn on when it's dark or you use your windshield wipers more than x number of times in x amount of time... It's also suppose to be smart enough to know if your just in the shade or if your driving through a tunnel... I've found that when turned to the "Auto" setting they turn on every time I turn the car on... even if it's 90 degrees and sunny outside at noon.... I also don't like how when I have my iPod plugged in I have to turn the volume down vs the radio... When using the radio I have to turn the volume up to level 30 for it to be a nice comfortable volume level and 15 - 20 when I switch to my iPod... The stereo automatically goes to iPod when you turn the car on so if when I parked I was listening to XM or broadcast radio at 30 or 40 on the volume settings and then I get back in my car after work it auto goes to my iPod and nearly blows me out of the car it's so loud... I've gotten use to it now but you have to make sure you make the adjustment... my 2011 had the iPod connection and the volume settings were the same on the radio or iPod.... outside that I love it....

Great Car, Great Salesman

by Satisfied Customer from Windham, Maine | April 8, 2014

We love our Sentra, but even more we loved the way we were treated by Eric Michelson of Bill Dodge Nissan, Saco, Maine. After the sale (after the sale!) Eric couldn't do enough to show us the features of our new car. With real interest and endless patience he took us through all the bells and whistles, so there was no new car angst. So if you're looking for a car anywhere near Saco, Maine, go to Bill Dodge Nissan and ask for the guy with red hair. He was a joy to work with.

#1customer service

by Lauralie from Rialto CA | March 20, 2014

Hi, My name is Laura, I just wanted to tell you the kind of experience I had after I broke down. When calling Fontana Nissan Service Center to ask questions on my 2008 Nissan Sentra, about it's warranty, I spoke with Paul and told him my story how I broke down and that I was stranded on the 15 freeway going into Las Vegas. Not knowing that I can get another car. Not knowing that my story was going to be told. Paul had told his mangers and told my dear friend Sal, Sal called me as soon as he was told of this story and they all communicated with me about my situation and kept reassuring me that I can get another car. I was in shock, complete shock. After doing the application on my tablet & many questions later, I was approved. Not knowing how I was going to get back home, I was looking for ways to get there, after letting Sal know, he told me no that he would come out to Las Vegas to come and get me. I was astonished to what he had said. The next day came and I was ready to go he showed up and took me back to California to get my car, Sal and his Nissan family made it happen for me. I am so happy and blessed. Sal and his Nissan family helped make it happen. Thank you Sal, for making this possible, you did a great job and making me a happy person and sticking with me and not giving up and keeping me posted, I really appreciate you. Fontana Nissan is a great family and I'm glad to do business with you. In great appreciation, from my family to yours, Ms. Laura :)