2014 Nissan Sentra

Starting MSRP

Overall

13k miles review

by Dp from Illinois | March 18, 2015

I have the the 2014 nissan sentra FE +SV. This is my personal vehicle. So far mileage in the city is a constant 24-26 mpg. Highway a constant 34-37 mpg and a mixed city/highway mpg of right under 32. I have gotten as much as 39.25 (cruise control the whole time) on the highway and as little as 20.25 in the city (because of cold winters with extra ethanol in the gas and warming the car up for 15 mins. almost every time). I am pleased with the car overall. I'm 6'2" 240 lbs. and sit very comfortably in the car. It is very spacious. The car does drive very smooth. CVT is still a little weird for me but that's just the nature of the transmission. I always feel the CVT droning around 20-25 mph and then it is smooth the rest of the way. Suspension is good but a bit noisy. Front driver seat does not recline forward on me unless I lift the lever and use my hand at the same time to pull the seat forward. I did notice that the paint does chip fairly easy. Guages look beautiful. A/C is ice cold, while the heat takes a while to warm the car up. Telescoping steering wheel seems pointless in this car. Also, center armrest seems a bit small and positioned a bit far back. So far 13k miles no mechanical issues whatsoever. I hope this review may have helped someone.

Boring Car

by Webguy from South West PA | March 11, 2015

I have been driving an Sentra SR for a bit over a week. I got it as a loaner because my Juke needed work done (Seat belt retractor got stuck). Car I received was new and only had 13 miles on the odometer. This is a very boring car compared to the Juke. it is really numb and floaty. Acceleration is tepid and it doesn't really get very good gas mileage. Sport mode doesn't really do much for acceleration. The interior is OK (looks a bit nicer than my Juke actually, but the Juke has a really cheap looking interior) I am not a fan of the seats they could use some lumbar adjustment. Positives Trunk is roomy. Interior is ok Car looks nice Negatives Performance and handling are uninspiring. Gas Mileage

Switched to a Sentra

by Nissan Fan from Manteca, CA | March 8, 2015

I went in looking at the Versa but decided on the Sentra! The Versa was more economical but for the value the Sentra was the best for what I received. The gas mileage is better and the ride is more comfortable. I am very happy with the Sentra model.

Great Price, Great Car!

by JoJo from Housto, TX | March 6, 2015

My husband and I were in the market for a car, I had totaled mine out about two weeks before. Long, busy, stressful week, we had a plan as we made our way to the dealership. We'd pulled into the lot and had gotten off of our rental. Eugene Del Regio approached us. We told him what we were in the market for and he showed us the two cars we had inquired about: The Nissan Versa & the Nissan Sentra, respectively. We test drove the both of them and decided that the Nissan Sentra is the car that would work the best for us. We felt no pressure at all and were pleasantly surprised at that. Mr. Del Regio walked us into the dealership offered us some hot drinks, it was rather cold outside. He then came back and we went over to his desk so that he could get our information. My husband had some questions about the car and throughout the entire process Eugene remained positive and made us feel very comfortable. Because we felt no pressure and were very comfortable with Eugene we decided that we were going to buy the car right then and there from him and your dealership. The rest of the staff was just as pleasant and helpful. We've had no problems promoting this dealership to co-workers, friends and family members. This was a great experience!

Best ever

by Kdu Macedo from Udi,MG | March 5, 2015

I bought a Nissan Sentre in October 2014 and after riding nearly six months I can say that the sentra is far superior to its competitors (Civic and Corolla). His suspension brings a quality in the direction that makes the driver think that is in the clouds. the car is all well built without burrs in the finishes and with a bigger car at all. Thank Nissan for another fine product.

Nissan sentra

by weezie from des plaines, il | February 27, 2015

I have recently leased and Nissan Sentra. After driving a Rogue for several years, I thought I would not be able to adjust to a Sentra. To may amazement the transition was easy and after raising my seat I felt like I was still in my Rogue. The car drives like a dream and I am very happy with my choice.

Awesome

by Miles from Miami | February 23, 2015

After looking at a Nissan Sentra, we found the perfect car here, were very happy with the service we received and the friendly atmosphere. Navilal was both professional and helpful in every way. Everyone we came into contact with greeted us with a smile and we enjoyed a positive experience.

Best Car but needs one improvement

by Mel from Shreveport, Louisiana | January 27, 2015

I recently purchased a 2014 Nissan Sentra on November 29, 2014 with only 38 miles on it. I have noticed that the odometer now reads 1,328 miles as of January 27, 2014. I have not traveled out of town nor traveled any long distance trips in this vehicle. I am concerned about this issue because the value of a car is based upon this mileage that been put on there. The odometer is not working properly.

2014 Nissan Owner

by JD from New York | December 26, 2014

I am currently leasing a 2014 Nissan. I have been a very loyal customer of Nissan for many of years. I am very disappointed in the Gas Mileage I have been averaging with the car. Per Nissan the car estimated gas mileage is 30 local and 40 highway. Currently my driving consists of both highway and Local. On average I am getting 23 - 24 on approx of 10 gals. Other then that the car is fine.

very good looking and not noisy

by jack from schuylkill haven pa | December 15, 2014

I have not driven it much but it is very comfortable and the seat is plush .it handles like a sports car ,excelleration is super and if you want better gas mileage you can put the mode on and it gets better .I have not seen or had any problems so far transmission feels good and motor not noisy like the older models .body has nice lines .nav is upgraded from the older models also and works super easy .will drive till it stops running hopefully in 20 or 30 years .