2004 Nissan Titan

14 city / 18–19 hwy

Overall

well built truck

by Absolutely Titanic from felton, pa | May 29, 2013

2004 Nissan Titan Crew Cab. Good: runs well. rides smooth. lots of power. tows like a dream. good sound system. nice options. lots of room. fold down/up seats in read very nice option for flexible storage area. Bad: tail pipe fell off. wired it back up. FM reception from my bluetooth/FM transmitter not good. Had to get an in line amplifier for the Aux line to the stereo to get good volume. rear speaker blown, using only front, but still good sound. I have only owned the truck for 3 weeks, so cannot attest to its reliability, hence the "average" rating. Overall... Love it!

Great vehicle! Crew cab is very roomy!

by bb from Iowa | March 27, 2013

Very powerful.... Love the body style! Made in Canton Mississippi.. imagine that! Wish I would have bought it along time ago!

Nice truck

by alex679 from Quebec,canada | December 3, 2012

i have lot of fun with my nissan titan, the engine is great, performance great and price great i recommand this truck to everyone who want pleasure !!!

don't get fooled by the good looks

by plumbob from Boston

Most unreliable truck I ever owned. -brakes were undersized -on my 3rd rear differential -replace catalitic converter -firing sequence was out of sequence -spare tire was up against exhaust deformed tire -steering gear rotted had to be replaced along with power steering hoses And many other poor craftmanship and design items below the price of $1000 too many to mention the truck is a money pit

reliable, confy,pawerfull.

by handyman from hendersonville nc | July 22, 2012

i waited 8 years to write this review and i am still in love with this vehicle. i had some minor issues with the manual shifting switch and i wiish the dealership was less money hungry. other than that i just changed oil and tires. i have carried a ton (literally) of stones,1,000 square ft. of tiles towed 3 road king and more. very happy driver, i will keep this truck untill one of us dies.lol. if you have some extra money to spend on your transport. buy a superchip change intake breater and exust. it will be a brand new esperience.

Great Truck!

by cander45 from Knoxville, TN | January 23, 2012

This is an awesome vehicle. Just wish gas mileage was a bit better, that is the only reason I scored a 4 on performance. I'm getting an average of 14 mpg around town. Tons of Power! Lots of room inside. I have the king cab and the back seat is plenty big for 3 adults to ride. You can't beat a Nissan in reliability!

Very glad I didn't overlook this truck

by Ghost from Frederick, MD | January 2, 2012

I recently bought a used 04 Nissan Titan 4 door 4x4. Being a Ford guy, the truck wasn't my first choice. I lined up a couple test drives and the Titan wasn't my first stop. When I test drove the Titan, I fell instantly in love. The ride was extremely smooth and easy to drive. I bought the truck right after and continue to enjoy it. The Titan is loaded with heated seats and a in dash cd changer. What surprised me is that the mpg's are better than the small truck I had traded in for the Titan considering the 5.6L engine under the hood. Little features about the truck have continued to surprise me. Like memory seats and the folding rear seats. The Titan can haul a full load as well. I've already talked about my truck to a friend that will be picking up a Titan soon. Let the features help you make a decision. Nissan hit a home run with this truck!

Four Wheeler Magazine 2004 Truck of the Year

by Deebow from Beaverton OR | April 24, 2011

I bought this truck new in 2004 and spec'ed it out with the Big Tow package, the Utility Bed Package (Utili-Track system) and the 4x4 Off-road package; which came with everything but Nav. system and Leather interior. I have commuted to work and back in it and it gets about 13 mpg city and with the tonneau cover on it it gets almost 20 mpg highway. It has towed both of my boats that I have owned (current one is almost 6,000 pounds with the trailer), helped me with 3 moves, and hauled everything I have asked it to haul. It has never left me stranded and all I have done is add a permanent air filter system and changed the fluids regularly. Four Wheel drive works great in snow, mud and the lousy conditions that can be found in the Pacific Northwest; it would climb a tree if I asked it to. Brakes had problems in the beginning (with a recall), but everything fixed under warranty with no questions asked. The truck could be a bit more comfortable for the long haul distances, but it is a truck, not a limo. The comfort level is on par with everything in it's class. The Utili-Track system I have on it makes this truck an infinitely versatile hauler and is what everyone else is trying to copy. I am glad I chose this truck over Ford, Chevy and Dodge because it was what I was looking for a truck to be, and none of the big three was offering anything like what Nissan has to offer in their trucks in the same class. If Nissan puts a diesel engine in this thing and beefs up the suspension to offer up to 1 ton capacity, there is nothing but the unemployment line for the Big Three and Toyota.

amazing truck

by 4x4 titan from oxnard , CA | February 25, 2011

the only bad thing i can say is the gas consumption but its worth the power the 5.6 engine puts out 100,000 miles so far no problems. great for work and play if towing you may forget your even towing anything and runs way better then my dads 04 silverado in every way.

Top of the line.

by Jayski from Hastings MI | February 10, 2011

Just the best truck around. Almost 90,000 miles and just now had a rear axel leak, not even an expensive fix. Has tons of power and great corner handling. My mpg is up and down through out the year always 14 - 18. Love the Nav and Dvd no other truck can offer these great options. The only bad thing I have found is in high wind you will have a lot of noise from doors and moon roof. Also it is a pain to tear the front end apart to change a headlight bulb.

Featured Services for this Nissan Titan