2005 Nissan Titan

Available in 36 styles:  2005 Nissan Titan 4x4 King Cab shown

Overall

Wow

by Getitright from Fredericksburg, VA | December 18, 2012

Driving this reliable, dependable and safe truck is a joy. When I let others drive it, I almost always here: "I love driving this truck. The 4X4 is expedient. Great crew cab. If you want good gas milage (i.e. over 14) you might not want to go over 70 mph. She does real well on gas running errands and making wood deliveries. I love my Titan

Wow. Very responsive

by Mytitan from Southern maine | September 15, 2012

Very comfortable 6 seater with tow package with plenty of power. Loves gas and rides and handles smooth.

I love this truck!

by 84mudhorse from Florida | June 21, 2012

I bought my Titan LE 4x4 King, with off road and tow package, brand new in October of 2005. This truck runs as good now as it did then. Ive heard people complain about engine noise and that baffles me. The purr of the motor is one of my favorite things about this truck. You can hear the power with my flowmaster dual exhaust and feel it when you press the pedal. I still have the OEM spark plugs at 125k miles and feel I should change them just on principle alone. The truck runs great and it has had minimal maintenance over the years. I run it hard and it just keeps on performing for me. Great buy! I did have a brake issue at 30k and the dealership worked on them and I havent had a problem since, still running on the same pads! I wish I could say the truck has been trouble free altogether but I did have a bad U-joint on the front drive shaft and an oil seal go out on the front driveshaft/differential connection. I replaced the U joint myself for $16.00 (lifetime ujoint too) and had the seal fixed under warranty. THe radiator seal developed a small leak and that got fixed under waranty too. Nothings perfect but my Titan comes close for me-its the most trouble free vehicle I have ever owned. I change the oil about every 7k miles and its always clean and caramel...but my last oil change was at 10k+ and it still came out clean and caramel. I cant say enough good things about my Titan..if I had to say something negative it would be that the gas mileage sucks! But I didnt buy this truck for its MPG rating...I would buy another Titan in a heartbeat! Wouldnt think twice about it!

Best Truck Ever

by Ranger_24 from Frisco, TX | May 18, 2012

I bought my 05 LE in Feb 06 as a carry-over. Got a great deal on it and I have been in love with it ever since. I have carried 2500lb in the bed several times and it doesn't even notice it. Tows with ease. There may be other trucks with more HP or TQ...but nothing puts it to the road like the Titan. I have ridden in all brands and even new trucks do not compare. Stereo is great. Utility rails in the bed are so useful. I have 153,000 miles as this post and no signs of slowing down. Everything is still tight, power is still plentiful, and the ride is a comfortable as new. You simply cannot get a better value in a full size truck. Buy one; you won't be sorry!

The best 1/2 ton truck ever made

by Gerry from Selma Ca | March 28, 2011

This is the best 1/2 ton truck !! The power and tq and the response is what makes it the best truck on the market.

2005 Nissan Titan Crewcab 4x4

by Chris from Queen Creek, AZ | January 19, 2010

I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. I bought it brand new off the show room floor. I have had not issues with this vehicle except gas mileage. I have use to driving 4 -6 cyl vehicles prior to this truck. This truck has great towing power and is fun to drive. I love the features.

Uses car for Towing

Great Truck

by Don from SW Michigan | March 12, 2009

I love my Titan! It rides more like a car than a truck. Interior has held up great. I have had 0 issues with the drive train. Power is plenty and it tows like a dream. The best part of this truck, IMO, is the sound system. My truck is LE trim so it had Rockford Fosgate system. Another great feature is the tie down system in the box and the factory spray on bed liner.

Used Truck

by The Car Guy from Riverton, KS | December 2, 2008

My 05 titan xe is wonderful, I am the car mechanic & never had any problems with my truck even though I bought it at 106,000 miles! The truck is wonderful especially if you need room!

Best truck I have owned

by 4x4 from Queen Creek, Az | June 15, 2008

I bought this truck brand new in 2005. I bought a 100,000 warranty and only had use it for the brakes. The brakes have been fixed and I have had no problems with this vehicle. My vehicle now has 48,000 miles. The only down size is the gas mileage. but it is to be expected with a V8. I have tow package and I can pull up to 9800 LBS.

Look at other trucks to kill time....

by VA Steel from Fredericskburg, VA | November 26, 2007

Because when you drive this one, you'll fall in love! Huge interior, loads of power, super styling! Looks tough and fast just standing still! Plus, only problem I've ever had (in 80,000 miles) was seatbelt latch which was replaced free under warranty. 17-18 mpg solid (not too bad for a big V8), but that's the only gripe I have. Tremedous "bang for the buck."

Featured Services for this Nissan Titan