2010 Nissan Titan

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Beast

by GY from scottsdale | April 10, 2014

As others have said, this truck is a beast! Love the engine and the turning ratio for a truck. Engine just growls at you. Gas mileage slight worse than an F150 overall. Much better performance than all of my previous F150 trucks. I am sold on Titans!

Best truck on the market still

by clintdaddy from Mexico, Mo | August 8, 2012

This truck is the best on the market I test drove them all used 2008 to 2010 ford chevy dodge and toyota. I got a whole lot of truck for $24,000 with 20,000 miles I couldn't have gotten close with the other brands and this truck is just as strong as the other brands top of the line which are sell for $50,000 new and 35,000 at comparable year/mileage. If yopu buy this truck you have no remorse. Big pimping cowboy style

Great Truck, so so dealer

by Like Josh's from Melbourne, FL | December 12, 2011

Sounds like a truck (a good thing) and runs like a truck. It's everything one could want in a truck. Just wish the dealer had been more up front in the posting information about this truck. I would have bought it anyway, because it's a great truck

Great bang for the buck

by jc from Panama City, FL | June 4, 2011

Read the other reviews.....they sum it up perfectly. It's not a perfect truck....none of them are. The engine is under appreciated....it pulls with a ton of intensity. Handling is wonderful and it stops as if on an arrester cable. The price is the cincher....no other brand comes close. Overall it's just a great truck. I've got a 2010 Crew Cab SE. I've had it almost a year with over 13K miles on already. Just keep the oil and filters changed and this bruiser should last a long long time.

Only three months in . . . but I'm loving it

by Firefighterjake from Unity, ME | April 12, 2011

Traded in my 10-year old Toyota 4Runner as it was having issues and I needed a truck more than a SUV as my third vehicle. Looked around and after considerable research narrowed my choice down to Toyota, Ford and Nissan . . . in the end I went with Nissan as it seemed to offer the best price with decent reliability . . . but of course with only three months in only time will tell if it was the right choice. Best feature: Love the power . . . plenty to haul my snowmobile, ATVs, firewood and construction materials. My 4Runner was always struggling to haul stuff as even the 6-cylinder version was under-powered. Worse Feature: Fuel mileage . . . but honestly . . . I expected this and would rather have the power and pay a little more at the pump. The good thing is I use this as a third vehicle so my wallet isn't taking too much of a beating. As I've said I only have three months in, but so far I have no buyer's remorse and in fact I smile every time I get in and start it up . . . it may be a stupid "guy thing", but I love the rumble of that V-8 when I step on the gas . . . every time I can't help but grin like an idiot when I hear that sound.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

3rd. Titan

by Mots from San Antonio | February 12, 2011

I have owned 3 Titans. All have been good trucks until my 2010. Have developed a whine in the rear differential. Noise starts at 45mph and continues to 70mph. Nissan has informed me this a common problem and will not repair the vehicle. So much for another Titan. They will not stand behind their vehicle.

My third Nissan Titan

by Machonewon from Fort Worth, Texas | December 26, 2010

I have owned three Titans, a 2005, 2006, and 2010. I purchased my first Titan for its functionality. The divided bed, tie downs, under seat storage, side cargo bin, and multiple bed accessories sold me. These are all must haves now. The Titan name signify its styling; strength. The 2010 LE has the electronics package; DVD, moon roof, and navigation. All is very functional and beneficial. The 20" tires give a very comfortable ride with car like handling and cornering capabilities, much improved over my past Titans. The truck has plenty of torque incorporating modern technology in the all aluminum engine with 32 variable valve timing. The 32 VVT and lightweight aluminum engine and heads makes the Titan perform like a truck with a much higher horsepower engine. This truck is fast, stylish, and dependable. The galaxy black paint has metallic luster in the paint. The only real downside is the plastic used in the interior. The interior body panels, center console, and front seat backs scratch easily showing wear early. This happens with storing luggage in the back and just general use. I average driving a combined city and highway miles of 25k miles a year. I average 14.5 mpg. This mpg includes a lot of ideling and stop and go driving at an average speed of 37 mph. I will buy another one.

Great Truck

by Kenm213 from Charlotte, NC | September 6, 2010

This truck is well worth the money. Rides great, looks great. And the growl of the exhaust is envigorating! Comfortable inside woth plenty of room. Only downside is finding a parking spot sometimes due to thE length HAHA!

Best features and fun to drive

by happy nissan from Mississippi | August 18, 2010

I have owned chevrolets and a ford through the years. Decided to try a nissan after getting prices on 2010 chevrolets. The 2010 Nissan Titan Pro 4 X with all the features you could possibly get was still $ 8,000 less than a comparable chevrolet. I have had the truck for three months now, and I am completely satisfied with the truck. The dealership has been awesome too. Best vehicle buying experience bar none. The truck is far better than some of the reviews are reporting. For the money, it is a great value.

Better than Previously owned Tundra

by BigKahoonaBurger from Knoxville,Tn | July 18, 2010

The top portion of passenger seat rattles while going over short washboard type bumps. Easily fixed with some rubber washers. Foglamps are very god for stock. I can manage 20mpg on interstate at 65-70 mph.

Featured Services for this Nissan Titan