2011 Nissan Titan

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Like it so far

by Titan Owner from Nashville, tN | October 16, 2013

Bought the 2011 Titan at 2yrs old. So far I love the power and the smooth handling. The interior is HUGE. I thought my 04 F150 was big inside but the Titan is absolutely spacious. The 5.6 V8 has tons of power and loves to run. So far, the only negative I've found is the gas mileage. But even with the epa rating of 13/18 I'm averaging around 15mpg with mixed driving.

a perfect blend of heavy duty and luxury ride

by luxury truck lover from Alexandria, VA | September 24, 2013

let me first say that i have become a truck enthusiast thanks to the Nissan Titan Pro-4x. I have ridden in many trucks and SUV's and by far, pound for pound the Titan is a perfect blend between sport utility and a luxury ride, it actually rides and handles better than our Infiniti M45 and the Titan is fully loaded with all of the creature comforts of any luxury car. On top of a great vehicle was the whole buying experience and the outstanding sales team that guided me and assisted me thru the process of making the perfect choice. I will most certainly come back to Nissan of Newport News in Virginia, where People like Jim Hernandez, Todd Teal and Paul Parker really listen and cater to what you are looking for and who are absolutely accommodating, professional, personable taking the time to ensure you leave over joyed with your purchase. You know good business is where you find it and it is people and products like this that create repeat business, it's like buying into a neighborhood, you just want to keep coming around. Thank you guys so much for the whole fun buying experience.

Got another Titan

by major disaster from Chattanooga, TN | November 18, 2012

Bought my first Titan in 2004, ran like a champ until rear-ended and totaled. Relative bargain now, and paid about the same price as I did in '04. Dependable, crisp handling and spacious. Can handle just about anything thrown at it. Well worth considering if you need a good, general purpose truck.

Tightan

by Booyeah from | August 25, 2012

Great truck for the money Still stylish and performs well Bed is slightly small Cab is slightly small No sliding rear seats NO kinks to work out

Not a bad truck.

by Truck Guy For Life from Pembroke Pines, FL | April 9, 2012

I've owned almost every make of truck before buying this Nissan. It was purchased to replace an F-250 that sadly blew an engine after only 90K miles. I was a little hesitant about the short bed after my previous truck's 8 footer but it still has enough space to run up a fairly large bill at the local home improvement store. The cab is extremely roomy with nearly as much room as the one I had before. The interior plastic seems a bit thin in some spots and it is almost impossible to keep clean. It shows every bit of dust and being a bit of a neat freak I'm vacuuming it every few days. The electronics work well and the Bluetooth is very easy to set up. Reading some reviews before buying I was aware of the gas mileage which isn't terrible. I'm getting around 16 city and 20 hwy., haven't towed my travel trailer yet so I can't say I've seen the worst yet. Exhaust noise is very noticeable. Having a diesel before I guess I was used to a loud truck, but anyone who gets in the truck wonders if I had any exhaust work done. Overall the truck has done very well. If you like the exterior styling which is a turn off for most buyers, the truck as a whole is a decent buy.

Nice Truck, But Lacks Items

by Terry2u from Bessemer, AL | January 31, 2012

Very roomy interior for a large truck (crew cab). While the performance is ok, I do have to nit-pick a little. I understood going in that a full size pickup doesn't get great mileage, so I placed a K&N filter charger in it and the mileage improved to 16 1/2 mpg, combined. Not too bad for a truck this size. My main beefs with the truck are the lack of storage compartments in the front and the pitiful size of the console cup holders in the fold down center arm rest. If you have an over-size cup, look out during heavy braking. It will fly out of the cup holder. Nissan does put a fold down duel large cup holder at the bottom of the dash, but it's awkward to reach during driving, so I can't recommend using it, for safety reasons. I was expecting at least a storage compartment in the fold down center arm rest. There is none, which I consider a thoughtless item to omit. Every truck I ever owned has storage there, so for that reason alone, I have to rate the interior a 3*. A lack of an mp3 jack in the stereo is a bad oversight too, since most people use mp3 players these days to listen to music.. Now for the positives: Styling is very nice. The sloping grill gives an aerodynamic feel to it. The slide out step on the rear bumper makes it easier to climb into and out of the bed. Rides great for a truck, but can be rough on bumpy roads. Turning radius is tight, which is nice. Braking is good on any surface. The wide power rear window is top-notch in my book. The 8 speaker audio system sounds great. It also has 2- 12v power ports. Performance wise, the 5.6 V-8 is strong and responsive along with the 5 speed transmission w/ manual shifting capabilities. All in all, for the money, this is a good truck for the family or a work vehicle.

Great truck

by Viking Guy from Azilda ON | December 5, 2011

No complaints. Lots a room, have the crew cab long box 4x4 model which is a bit difficult to park and may not the best fuel economy, but both were expected with the purchase of such a large truck!

Pro-4X

by Mic40cal from Louisian | September 17, 2011

My 2011 Titan Pr0-4X has pletty of power. I traded a 2010 Chevy Z-71 in on it. The 5.6 has much better accleration than the GM 5.3, but does love the FUEL! I knew that going in, the it had less Fuel miles. It pulls my trailer well and rides great. I love the tow mirrors, the back up sonar and the bed rail system.

love it

by rk from Boise area | August 24, 2011

It has surpassed what I was wishing! it has plenty of power, ride is great! it's fun to drive! people are always saying, "Nice Truck"... only pit fall is gas mileage could be a little better! average around 16-19... but I knew that going in!

Nissan Titan Pro 4 X

by Truck enthusiast from Greeneville TN | July 18, 2011

This truck rides better than my old F150 and GMC. Mine has the rear power windows. I did not see a Titan without one. The 4 by 4 is great. Also has the locking rear wheel differential. This is a great vehicle.