2012 Nissan Titan

Available in 14 styles:  2012 Nissan Titan 4x4 King Cab SWB shown

Overall

I finally got it!!!

by Titan Lover from Chesapeake, VA | November 10, 2014

I purchased my 2012 Titan at the end of October, 2014 and simply love it. I was looking for a large truck from a Dakota and the red Titan I saw on the internet was gone a couple of years ago. I got 2004 Tundra and was happy. Then this 2012 Titan SV became available and low and behold it was mine. First, the power is incredible. The 317 hp pushes me back in my seat and when I punch it to catch the light, and then I realize that I am already at the next light. I can attest to the YouTube videos that show the Titan giving the RAM SRT and F-150 Super Charger a run for the money with the stock engine. Great amenities in this truck with 6 CD player, satellite radio, digital radio, and auxiliary makes you want to stay in the truck for entertainment. The ride and handling is top notch and it is an eye catcher from other pickup owners. The gas mileage isn’t the best, but it is a V-8 and I am averaging about 18 mpg highway; mine is a 4X4. If you have the opportunity, get one, you won’t be sorry. This is the best truck I ever owned and would get another one in the future.

Hands down best truck overall

by Tough in Snow from Salt lake city, utah | June 1, 2014

I purchased the 2012 Sport Appearance Package. This package is a special edition package that come with leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, 20" rims, Titan embroidered seats. I love the look of the truck but the handling is what impresses me. In my state we get heavy snow and Ice in the winter. In the summer he experience extreme desert conditions. This Titan is tough and can handle all weather conditions. as far as gas mileage, well it is a truck. Stop complaining and buy a car if the MPG concern you. Best truck on the road today.

2012 Nissan Titan Pro-4X

by Pac from Phenix City, AL | November 29, 2013

What a truck. LOVE IT. Great power. Found mine LOADED with low mileage. I switch trucks quite often. I've had probably 7 in the last 10 years. This one will be here awhile. Happiest I've been with a vehicle in a LONG time. The only down side to the truck is fuel economy; however, when looking for a V8 powered 4x4 one shouldn't be terribly picky about MPG so long as it's not atrocious. Oh, the turning radius on the 4x4 Titan seems better than most full size 2WD trucks which makes for easier navigation of today's compact parking spots.

2013 Pro 4 X

by BOB from Canada | September 24, 2013

Before you decide to go spend extra money on a another brand with comparable features. Go test drive one of these Titans. If you want good mpg's.. Don't buy any pick up period. This is a very strong and underrated Pick up.Drives smooth on the hwy and has more options than you can imagine from power adjustable heat leather seats and 10 speaker Rockford Fosgate sound system to the sun roof, huge sliding rear window. Power assisted lockable tail gate to the spray in bed liner.Like I said . You have to drive one and then compare prices to competition. Dated maybe but real sharp truck that has had time to iron out any past issues.2009 and on are as solid a truck as you can buy and the Engine will last forever. I wouldn't say that about the Ram or Ford.

Titan Problems

by Truck Owner from Burke, VA | August 21, 2013

I had a 2005 Titan and had nothing but troubles with it. The brakes were recalled, the factory radio/CD player ate CDs, The transmission coolant hose busted nearly damaging the transmission (not part of the drive train and not under warranty?), the gas tank went bad...the friggen gas tank!, CV boot went bad and replaced the half axle, the catalytic converter went bad sending mettle into the exhaust, and the rear wheel seals started to leak. It's a big comfortable truck with power, but reliable it's not.

Great buying experience

by corbrodude from alpine, ut | December 1, 2012

After briefly speaking with Kristina through phone on some options and dimensions of the nissan titan truck....she got me excited to come down and take a look at their models in person. The trucks i think can sell themselves but with a great attitude she convinced me to see what i could get. As most of us wish we could act like millionaires we tried looking at an amazing RBP edition titan, unfortunately i was brought back to reality with not being able to afford it. The numbers got the best of me until a great sales lady Kristina Smith used all of her resources and actually got me excited again about getting a titan sv. I had two little girls who were growing impatient with the waiting but between all of the sales people including Kristina they were entertained. The new deal went through and i left happy with a great new truck. Thank you Kristina Smith with your patience and desire to make me feel great about my new purchase.

Fun, solid truck

by Steady from Roanoke VA | November 10, 2012

I have 120,000 miles on a 2008 Titan. I am a second owner, I have put 40,000 miles on it so far in the last 1 year. I have driven many miles in Ford F150s, E150s, Toyota Tacoma and Nissan Frontiers. I drive for work and fun. Loaded for construction daily with about 1000lbs and light load 50 to 400lbs for fun. Interior Utilitarian and functional. No gripes, no kudos. Excellent view in all directions. Easiest Truck to nuzzle close up front or backing up. Motor: Plenty , Lots, Rockin strong, relatively snappy motor response for big truck V8. Sounds great. Not a new Dodge but, my monthly payment makes me SMILE. Motor response destroys my good old Fords 4.6L and 5.4L. Handling Really easy to drive truck, even my small car loving wife enjoys driving it. Handling is Exceptional in severe avoidance moves as well as silly drifting and mtn road strafing efforts... Seriously... Its REALLY surprising how predictable and controllable it is when drifting the back end and straight up donut crazing... anyway. Handling begs me to be irresponsible...I digress Suspension See Handling. (above manuevers are unloaded) Suspension will not squat. Even under full capacity Load of 2100lbs truck would not flatten. Really love the Suspension. Maintenance Tires and Gas for Full size vehicle..typical. Motor prefers synthetic oil and frequent oil changes. It wants to sludge, then starts and runs noticably rougher after 3500 miles on standard oil. I am running synthetic now to clean it out a bit and try to extend change intervals... maybe 4500 miles. truck has a few parts that are consumed faster than I am used to. Catalytic converters are relatively short lived (for my experience, maybe the norm I dunno) (100k life?) Overall Most fun truck to drive to work I've ever had... Motor goes ROARRRRrrrr...I go ZOOmmmm. I like the cheap plastic interior. I clean it with napkins from my lunch... I like the exterior appearance, I don't find it dated at all.

An Outstanding Truck

by AMDkid1 from Tennessee | November 2, 2012

I've owned 4 Titans and have love the next one even more. It meets my every demand. Leisure, hauling, pulling and working. My wife loves driving it as much as I do. Built in my hometown. Built Solid and responsive. Nissan has a great reliability in the Titan. This one of the best engines on the market. Better than the 5.4Triton for sure. I now own the Heavy Metal Chrome model fully loaded. Thank you Nissan for a Great vehicle.

Fantastic Truck for Your Money

by Love my Truck! from Delmar, DE | November 1, 2012

The Titan puts both luxury and functionality together into a great package. I've owned the truck for a month and am still learning about all the features provided. The navigagtor features provide good reference on the routes available, the drive is extremely quiet and comfortable. You can personalize the individual seating preferences to make the drive extremely relaxing.

A great value

by Titan Owner from Sacramento, CA | August 16, 2012

It is a great truck, the room in the vehicle is plenty which was my main concern. Lots of foot room!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)