2013 Nissan Titan

2013 Nissan Titan
Available in 14 styles:  2013 Nissan Titan 4x4 King Cab SWB shown

Overall

This is My Second Titan. . . !!

by I Love My Truck. . . from Pueblo, Co | March 24, 2015

I have purchased my Second Titan. (Pro 4-X) I couldn't be happier with this truck!! The only Down side is when it comes to filling up at the pump. Other than that, I Love how it handles in the Mtns. I spend summers trying to spend as much time outdoors as I can. My Titan has carried the family and all of our gear there and back without a problem. The ride is smooth, I have room inside for everyone, and plenty of power to get where I want to go. In the snow, I have never had to worry about getting stranded or stuck. The Creature comforts in the Cabin are almost Shameful!! Not my Dad's Truck!! Heated Seats, Driver and front passenger power seats, Excellent Audio system, Roomy seating all make the journey as enjoyable as the destination!! All said and done, I am very Satisfied with My Titan. Can't imagine driving anything else. . .

New Titan

by Kenyon from Twin falls idaho | April 25, 2014

Traded off my Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi (06) for this truck and love it. Just had active suspension, new wheels, duratrac tires, and lift kit done to it and it looks great. It has a reliable motor and tranny, give the titan a chance.

Uses car for Towing

very powerful

by rocky from fla | December 13, 2013

this truck has tons of power traded in a dodge ram with the 5.7 hemi engine this titan has more power than the dodge ram is very quiet and rides very well

Uses car for Towing

great truck

by truck guy from Grand Junction, Co | December 2, 2013

Truck has been great. . Dealership got me the price I was looking for and the truck I wanted.... Couldn't have asked for more..

Great truck.

by trujilloboarder from Colorado | August 16, 2013

Excellent value for the money. Autonation Nissan 104th personnel all great. Wonderful overall experience.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)