2014 Nissan Titan

Starting MSRP

Overall

very reliable

by value minded from Pittsburgh, Pa | October 5, 2014

I love this vehicle. It feels like a luxury vechile not a cheap model. Gas milage is wonderful. It drives very smooth, much better than my 2011 Versa. I would recommend this car to anyone looking to purchase a new car.

Love my work Titan

by randy man from Sarasota FL | August 31, 2014

Had the best experience with Diane she showed me everything about the Titan even she was a girl and she knew a lot. The management team helped out that was John, Gayland JP I would recommend Diane to anyone

Outstanding 4x4

by GSXR from Tucson, AZ | June 24, 2014

I've owned 3 Titan over the last 5 years, my previous 2 were both used. 1 was a 2 wheel drive, 1 was 4 wheel drive. Both trucks ran extraordinary, I had no issues with either truck. I purchased the brand new 2014 Titan Pro 4x and have been extremely impressed with the truck. The upgraded 4x4 system is amazing, the ride is a little tighter and handles the road on and off pavement amazing. I average 15.5 MPG which is better than my previous 4x4 Titan. If you want outstanding gas mileage don't buy this truck, but the quality is top of the line. Nissan still struggles in the Technology department when it comes to gadgets and interior electronics. But Nissan Titan continues to prove that you don't need fancy gadget to 4x4, you need reliable vehicles built to last and handle the rugged off-road they are intended for. I couldn't be happier with the quality the Titan Pro 4X has to offer.

Uses car for Off-roading

Value packed

by new titan owner from northern, NJ | March 14, 2014

I have owned my new 2014 TITAN PRO-4X fully loaded for a month and the only bad thing is the MPG, but I knew that. I saved over 7,500 by choosing the TITAN over a comparably equipped Sierra, RAM 1500and Tundra (the other 3 trucks in the running) The money I saved will go towards my gas. And the way I calculated it, I'll break even in about 7-8yrs. Everything about the truck works. Glad I bought it. Go scoop one up before they redesign and jack the prices.

True Power

by Pirateman from greenville, nc | February 17, 2014

I can honestly say no vehicle has made me fall head-over-heels in love with it, and now, no other will have the chance. yes its MPG is not great, and the interior isn't the most beautiful, flashy thing around, but its so worth it. it is so nimble and especially if you get the WOT restriction removed, it is crazy fast. it pulled my 27ft hurricane boat with ease, and ferried 7 adults on a 9 hour drive in comfort (i have front bench seats). i have a 2005 that i bought new and it still makes me grin ear-to-ear each time i drive it.

Exellent Truck

by The Titan guy from Salt Lake City | February 9, 2014

I have never own a truck like the Titan before and I am very satisfied with my choice.the only thing i dont like is the miles per gallon .but I will recommend this truck to any one who likes the best of the best.