2010 Nissan Versa

Available in 6 styles:  2010 Nissan Versa 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Good value vehicle

by Concerned parent. from Orlando, FL | January 19, 2013

Bought this car for my son. Used with low mileage. Although not as stylish as others in it's class, it is roomy. Lots of space in back seat. Also tons of safety with all h air bags. Would recommend.

Great Safety

by TEN from | November 28, 2012

I was recently in an accident in my 2010 nissan versa hatchback. The car was totaled but I am alive, the side curtain airbag in this car saved my life when I was T-boned by a Ford F250!

2010 NISSAN VERSA 1.8 S Sedan

by miatasportscar from GEneva, NY | August 23, 2012

Runs like a Swiss watch, plenty of power, great 35+ miles per gallon at highway speeds. Very comfortable seating for such an inexpensive car. It handles well, stops well, and has ample trunk. Wish it had fold down rear seat backs, my one and only complaint. This is a perfect car for your comute, or just to drive anywhere. Comfortable, good looking, great on gas. What more does one need to know? I'd buy another one in a minute!

Versa

by Pizza Man from Spring Hill,TN | May 14, 2012

We bought this car last spring to replace an aging MB E500. We got this car with 14000 miles on it and have recently passed 42000. Besides fill ups and oil changes this car hasn't cost us a nickel. Very reliable, roomy and comfortable for its size. Not very peppy, but my soon to be 16 year old daughter will get great use from this car.

bad deal

by little car driver from Belchertown,Mass | February 10, 2012

the car drove and did all that i was told it would do. the only thing i didn't like was the servive,I got it used,had 24,500 miles on it.the sales men told me that all small things would be taken care of (not)will never buy another Nissan never.......no follow up on the car or the buyer (ME) never thought i would fall for the fast talk but...all the dearer ship wanted was the cash...they wouldn't know my name if I walked in there now,they didn't know it the next day.....oh well,live and learn.

A best buy

by travelalot from Chattanooga, TN | December 5, 2011

Great small car with the big heart. Holds tons of stuff (hatchback) gets good mileage and is quite suprising in comfort and roominess. This is our second: gave the first one ('09) to our twentysomething daughter who really likes it and replaced it with a '10. Looked at lots of different cars and this is the best bang for the buck out there. I have a significant expressway commute to work and the Versa hatchback fills the bill nicely. No frills, just dependable transportation.

My first car

by Ray from New Orleans, LA | November 26, 2011

Me and my mother were looking for a commuter car that I could drive back and forth to school everyday. We went used car shopping for almost 3 weeks with no luck. Dealers would try to sell us cars out our price range or the cars wouldn't meet the requirements of the company financing us. I returned home one day and found the cutest little white sedan in front of my house. My mother bought a 2010 Nissan Versa sedan with about 44,000 miles. So far there have been no problems with reliability(even though it has been only 3 months). This car is small on the outside but on the inside is a completely different story. There is more than enough room for me in the drivers seat. I'm about 6 ft tall and 220lbs. The backseat can be cramped with 3 people back there but the leg room is just ridiculous. There is so much of it, even with the driver's seat all the way back. The trunk is of a decent size, but the backseats don't fold down in the model that I have(which isn't a problem because I am mainly using it as a commuter car). Performance is sluggish with 5 people in the car, but with just me the acceleration is acceptable. I have no problem merging onto the interstate and it handles pretty well there. Definitely not a car you would drag race someone with(although I have attempted this with predictable results). I have read that most people think the exterior is awful. It is a bit bland at certain angles, but I think its cute. The only thing that really stands out to me is the rear of the car. Awkward is the only word that I can describe the rear of the car with. The interior is cloth and plastic, but this doesn't bother me. Its not like I'm caressing the dash of the car when I'm in it. It does rattle, but the radio covers up any noise from that. There are side slots on the doors where you can store stuff and enough cup holders to go around. The seats are comfortable and I have had no problems/complaints about them. In terms of "bang for the buck" I think me and my mother hit the jackpot with the Versa. Its practical, spacious, reliable, and what I believe to be the perfect first car. Learning to drive in it was easy and the controls are very user friendly. The only thing that I have been disappointed in is the gas mileage. I'm supposed to be getting around 26 mpg. I recently did a test on a 10 gallon tank of gas with pretty much all city driving and got around 22 mpg. This is with very conservative driving. I'm going to do another test soon, but with 44,000 miles, the car is already "broken in" and I don't expect mpg to improve. Other than that, I would recommend this car for anyone looking for a first car or something to get them from point A to point B safely. I plan to drive my Versa until the wheels fall off.

Versa- little vice

by Bogus Economist from Portland, OR | August 27, 2011

AFter 11,000 miles, I can state categorically that I got a very good deal on my car. We paid uner $13,000 for it and have driven it in both city and highway conditions - shopping trips and two 4,000 jaunts to and from California. Ride is excellent on "good" roads and only mildly bumpy on "average" ones. The main gripe I have is excessive road noise on some surfaces. Accelleration, while not remarkable, is adequate and steering is definitely more for people like me (old) than for more agile (or risky) drivers. Room for four is tight, but not uncomfortable on short trips. I'd imagine a 500-mile stint in the back seat might be a challenge. This is a good, solid, average car.

Great Car Especially in it's Class

by Wetlawn from St.Cloud,MN | August 19, 2011

I've had a 2010 for a year now, it's great for getting around town or longer trips. I'm 6'3" and I fit very comfortably. The only time a notice a lack of power is on a strong incline or when trying to merge with a short on ramp. Lastly went on a 600 mile round trip with 3 other adult males, and all were impressed with room. So much so that one of them has since purchased one for himself.

Love my Versa!!

by babyblue from Marietta, GA | July 8, 2011

I've had my Versa for 11 months and have already put over 16K miles on it - thanks to my 2 teenagers who love to drive it as well. I got a great deal by purcasing it on-line. I haven't had one thing go wrong, so far. The ONLY complaint I have is that the A/C makes a noise when you first turn it on. I took it in to be checked and the dealer said it was normal....