2011 Nissan Versa

Available in 6 styles:  2011 Nissan Versa 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Enjoying it so far.

by Mrs Owner w/ Tall Guys from Roanoke, VA | September 8, 2014

2011 Versa SL Hatchback 1.8L w/ CVT. Buyers don't have to settle for a base model. Pros: Great rear leg room. People are amazed a 6'6" guy can get in my back seat Seems to like highway speeds. If I don't pay attention, I'll be doing 75 - 80 mph without realizing it. Easy to park with a tight turning radius. No repairs to report. Cons: Light, high winds and trucks push it around. Seat are firm, expect some saddle soreness on long trips. CVT doesn't allow me to "jump out in traffic". Lots of glare from the windshield, make sure you have polarized sunglasses. Cup holders too far forward. Styling is to similar to other manufacturers All in all, it's a great commuter car that is adequate for daytrips and weekend getaways.

Window malfunction

by Erikeh from Bel Air, MD | February 26, 2014

I've had my Nissan now for 1.5 years. I love the look of it, very comfortable to drive. I am not a fan of the mechanics. It takes some time to accelerate when going up hill or when merging on the freeway- it would be a good car for new drivers because it is slower. I am having issues with my drivers window and it's very inconvenient. I have to pay $250 for a new window motor. The Nissan dealer is the only place that sells the window motors that fit. A car that is 4 years old should not be needing a new window motor.

Just okay

by Ella444 from Walnut Creek, CA | December 17, 2013

This car is a pretty good car for young drivers, although has a fairly low safety rating. Nissan was very minimal when designing this vehicle. I didn't even have floor mats! This car is very affordable but doesn't drive great. The steering wheel feels incredibly light. Now, at 37,000 miles I am experiencing some transmission issues. (The warranty also isn't great ending at 3yr/36,000 miles). Takes a long time to accelerate when merging on to the freeway. I traded in my 2002 Jetta for this and I miss my Jetta. This does get pretty good gas mileage. Only cost about $35 to fill up in the area I live, that's a definite plus! I wouldn't recommend this car to my friends or family. I would want something a little safer and more reliable.

Nisson Versa

by Golf nut from Laguna Niguel Ca. | October 21, 2013

Nison Veras A grate little car for my College Grandson to drive back& forth to college and not use too much gasoline.

My first Nissan

by Previous Civic Believer from Montreal, Canada | September 11, 2013

I bought a used Nissan Versa hatchback 2011 in august 2013. I am a firm believer in Honda Civic and will always be. But the manufacturer ended the production of a hatchback model. For practical reasons, I switch for a the actual car. Here are my impressions so far: PROS: -A very spacious volume, even for a small car. Impressive headspace and legroom. -A soft tune suspension that feels you are driving an 80's Oldsmobile. -More than sufficient visibility as the windows surround the vehicule. -It's equipped with an auxiliary output for MP3. -It has a handsome profile and a overall sturdy appearance. Although I feel they must change the front grille. Looks old. -The dashboard and it's components are quite ergonomics. CONS: -The driving dynamic is decent, although no fun to drive. Accelaration is slow to respond. -The steering wheel is too sensitive. -When the rear windows are open while driving on highway speed, the noise becomes more than a simple nuisance. -The doors are heavy. When opening them, you need to hold the handle. Otherwise, it will eventually damage the hinges. It is not a Civic, but I feel I will eventually convert... I will update in 2014 pertaining its reliability. N.B. When purchasing a car that has been parked outside a lot for a few months, make sure to have all the parts that are subjected to rusts (brake pads, rotors, etc) inspected before concluding the sale.

So Happy with Nissan Versa

by Versa Lover from Santa Rosa, CA | February 27, 2013

Love my Nissan Versa and liked shopping on Cars.com. It was an easy process and I would recommend using the internet to shop for a car.

Hopefull

by Hopefull from Los Angeles | November 16, 2012

I purchased this Versa 2011 with 5000 miles on it. I was very happy for the money, and mileage 27 in the city and 36 in fwy. But at 18000 star to develop a noise when making a right or left turn, or going over a bump. If car is driven straight then no problem at all. Was at the dealer for this problem they put new grease and the noise went away, a month later car back at the dealer with the same problem. Other than that I am very happy with the car. Air conditioning a little week, radio/cd sound great. Good leg/head room. Inside has a roomy feeling.

Great on Gas

by No more trucks from Columbus, Ohio | September 5, 2012

This Nissan is very roomy a 10 gallon tank so gas miliage is great nice size trunk the only thing i find is on long rides the seats are uncomfortable . I am 5"11 and have plenty of head room and average size adults fit in the back seat without a problem , I use to own a blazer will not by another truck I am sold on this very peppy sedan.

Best Car for the Price

by Preacher girl from | September 1, 2012

The Versa is a great roomy car. Excellent gas mileage and it looks great also. The price is excellent!!

most awesome and reliable car i've ever had

by happy girl from Hampstead, MD | August 8, 2012

The sales and finance department were awesome in getting me financed and in the car of my specifications.

Featured Services for this Nissan Versa