2014 Nissan Versa

Starting MSRP

Overall

Worst Car Your Money Can Buy

by Authorised Car Reviewed from New York, NY | April 9, 2015

Avoid this car at all the cost. This is the worst car your money can buy. It lacks basic features. Better pay a grand more and get Hyundai.

Great little car

by Happy Versa owner from Dalton Georgia | February 10, 2015

I just got my 2014 Versa two weeks ago and I LOVE IT! It is great on gas. It drives smooth, has really great turn radius and the headlights are very bright. The price was great and my monthly payments are low too. I have to say I am really happy with my decision to buy this car.

poor interior design

by Rick from Houston | February 3, 2015

I have owned Subaru's for 11 years but recently had the occasion to rent a Versa Note. The interior design was not to my liking. The fold up/down driver's arm rest was too small to really be useable and the cup holders were in inconvenient places forward and under the dash and under the fold down drivers arm rest. It did get good mileage - 33 in town based on the computer but I've always found them to read higher mileage than what you actually get when "doing the math". The car was noisy and after I got back in my Forester I realized how solid, quiet and comfortable it is. I realize these two cars aren't in the same class and the Forester cost thousands more so to be fair the Note may suit many people on a tight budget just looking for an economical and maybe commuter car.

Great Little car

by 2014 Nissan Versa SV from | October 15, 2014

Bought this for graduate school and commuting. I have been very impressed. I have over 7500 miles and my gas average is 36.4. The interior could use some work but for the price its hard to complain. It does great on road trips. My only complaint with Nissan was that they offered no roof rack for this car.

WORST CAR

by RUPINDER KAUR from Edmonton | August 11, 2014

Its engine performance is very bad...it got stall 2 times on highway within 4-5 months..i was with my baby and wife..i do not want to keep it any more..it is 1 and half year old car..i am tired of this car..i suggest do not buy this car

Best little gas sipper

by Daily Commuter from Elyria,OH | August 1, 2014

The Nissan Versa is the most comfortable and gas efficient car that I have ever owned or drove.The price is affordable for just about any budget and you will save at the pump as well.I also enjoy the interior space for being considered a subcompact it has the most leg room and trunk space in its class. The ride is also as smooth and quiet as larger, pricier sedans.

good car, difficult to buy

by a from south florida | June 4, 2014

dealers are tacking on a 700 dealers fee, in addition to shipping and handling of 800. I consider it dishonest. the car has the same engine as more expensive models what's missing is power window, power locks, fancy key, etc. the next model up is around 500-1000 more and you get the fancy electronics. 500-1000 is the cost of a new TV, why waste the money on power locks?

Versa

by TV Bob from The Dalles, OR | May 29, 2014

Great mileage, great performance, poor seat covers, nice room for me (over 300 lbs.), large trunk space.

For my daughter

by Crruisin from Antioch, Ca | May 14, 2014

This is my daughters first car. When we visited the auto show in S.F., this was the car she picked. I think she was very wise. We purchased the SV Sedan, Onyx Blue with sandstone interior. She stated that she wished they had more selections in color. Most of the colors were blah. (Her terms) But I have to agree with her. I think that if you consider the price; I doubt if you can find a better car. So far, it seems fine. I have talked to a few people that own the Versa, and the same reaction on the standard transmission. We have the automatic, and happy we have the automatic.

One of the worst cars your money can buy

by Jaqueh from San Francisco | May 4, 2014

Thank god I only have this as a rental. The brake feel is horribly non-linear. The gas pedal also provides no consistent feel as 1/11 pressure vs 2/11 pressure is the difference between thousands of RPM's. The styling is horrid. The interior quality is dreadful, and I've never experienced a car with such little steering fee, and I own a Toyota Prius.