2014 Nissan Versa

Available in 4 styles:  2014 Nissan Versa 4dr Sedan shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

good car, difficult to buy

by a from south florida | June 4, 2014

dealers are tacking on a 700 dealers fee, in addition to shipping and handling of 800. I consider it dishonest. the car has the same engine as more expensive models what's missing is power window, power locks, fancy key, etc. the next model up is around 500-1000 more and you get the fancy electronics. 500-1000 is the cost of a new TV, why waste the money on power locks?

Versa

by TV Bob from The Dalles, OR | May 29, 2014

Great mileage, great performance, poor seat covers, nice room for me (over 300 lbs.), large trunk space.

For my daughter

by Crruisin from Antioch, Ca | May 14, 2014

This is my daughters first car. When we visited the auto show in S.F., this was the car she picked. I think she was very wise. We purchased the SV Sedan, Onyx Blue with sandstone interior. She stated that she wished they had more selections in color. Most of the colors were blah. (Her terms) But I have to agree with her. I think that if you consider the price; I doubt if you can find a better car. So far, it seems fine. I have talked to a few people that own the Versa, and the same reaction on the standard transmission. We have the automatic, and happy we have the automatic.

One of the worst cars your money can buy

by Jaqueh from San Francisco | May 4, 2014

Thank god I only have this as a rental. The brake feel is horribly non-linear. The gas pedal also provides no consistent feel as 1/11 pressure vs 2/11 pressure is the difference between thousands of RPM's. The styling is horrid. The interior quality is dreadful, and I've never experienced a car with such little steering fee, and I own a Toyota Prius.

Reliable good on gas

by gas saver extraordinary from york sc | May 1, 2014

even though its good on gas and reliablemade some improvement in the interioronly one arm rest for the driver none for the passenger driver and passenger front seat uncomfortable

Base Model Versa

by robsball from fredericksburg | May 1, 2014

This car is a wonderful commuter car. It is a 4 door sedan and plenty of room in the back seat. Base model is AC, am/fm radio and 5 speed manual. No frills. Got this car for my commuting college student son. He is very happy with car and monthly payment of $160.

transmission

by Kathy from Memphis, TN | April 25, 2014

2007 Transmission and catalytic converter will not hold up and Nissan consumer service does not back up what they say in action. I was a loyal customer until I had to see if they kept their written word in customer satisfaction and repair. You will be left on the side of the road with an expensive bill and no recourse.

I love my 2014 Versa SV

by JessicaPyles from Knifley,Ky | April 14, 2014

I love my 2014 Nissan Versa!! It's a great car I have no problems with it. It's great on gas both city and highway. At first when we got it I thought it shifted weird but I called the Nissan dealership an spoke to a mechanic and he told us that those cars don't they wined out which is exactly what my car does. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone!!

gas saver car

by Nissan versa from boston, ma | March 20, 2014

This car is great if you just need it to get you from point A and point B. It is a 4 cylinder car so you shouldn't drive it like a race car. The car drives very smooth even on the high way and so amazing on gas just what I was looking for!

2014 Versa SL

by Sierralar from McMinnville, OR | March 12, 2014

Selected this car for my 24 yr old daughter, a recent college graduate, who just landed her first nursing job. She requested a hybrid for the sake of limiting air pollution and fuel economy. But considering the cost the Versa has demonstrated to be a noteworthy contender. She chose the red SL with all the options (about 3 thousand more) over the one I had picked, the S Plus....but what a difference. A great value when compared to the cost of our own 2014 Prius.