2014 Nissan Xterra

Starting MSRP

Overall

Awesome truck

by sandy from Shreveport, La | May 13, 2015

My 3rd Xterra..... Love, Love, Love it!! It handles well and love the pick up it has...I can pass anything on the road. I plan on keeping my Xterra 300,000miles and it should easily make it.. Fun to Drive! Shreveport, Louisiana

Outstanding value & performance

by ZYA62 from Above the Adirondacks, NY | May 13, 2015

I've had my 2014 Xterra S for almost a year and have driven it through all the Upstate NY seasons and it's been great. It is a simple design that gives you everything you need without over-complicating things. We did not buy it for the gas-mileage, we bought it for the versatility of being an everyday driver to work and weekend driver to hunting camp, the lake, or the mountains. We have (2) small children, one in a front-facing car seat, one in a booster seat and it's a little tight in the back seat for the car seat, but we won't be using that in another few months so it's only a temporary tight fit! There is plenty of leg room for our little one in the booster seat. Clean up is super easy. With small children and outdoor activities tracking in everything under the sun it's a breeze to vacuum out and wipe down. Cargo space is great as well. It fits a hockey bag full of equipment and sticks with room to spare. The storage bin in the roof rack is perfect for muddy boots after an all day hike. The price is right for the versatility it offers, again, without over complicating anything! We LOVE it!

Nothing like it!

by GODSUNWANTD from Chicago | November 29, 2014

I agree with everyone on here. This truck is a true beast. Whether you go off roading or want to tear up the city streets, nothing compares to Xterra. It is a diamond in the rough. This vehicle handles anything thrown it's way and still wants more. You won't find a more versatile vehicle on the market. Once you test drive this bad boy you'll see what i mean. Do yourself a favor and dont sleep on this amazing 4x4 machine. I live in Chicago with all the seasons and trust me nothing can stop this monster.

BUYING EXPERINCE

by Loyal Nissan Owner from Oahu, Hawaii | September 28, 2014

Most satisfied customer. Quality all around with options that fit my every desire. MPG is marginal but equal to other SUV's. I owned a 2003 Xterra and am very happy to see all the improvements Nissan has made in this model SUV. The ride for this 4X4 is comfortable and too still or rough. Handles well and provides much feel of control. Best of all this SUV has all the bells and whistles that all the other new autos have so if you are a gadget person you too will be very happy with this edition.

04 and 14 Xterra Owner

by SportModel from Orlando, Florida | September 2, 2014

I jUst replaced my 04 Xterra with a new 14 Xterra and I could not be happier. I did extensive research and read all the reviews. Professional reviewers define the Xterra as an off-road vehicle......are they nuts? This is a very refined asphalt eating machine, well suited for all pavement. If you want to go off-road, get a Jeep. There is no vehicle that has all the qualities of the Xterra at this price range. The Xterra is the best value of anything this is remotely in it's class. My only problem was finding one to buy. Most Nissan dealers have one or two Xterra's on their lot. Just like Model T's, you can have one in any color you want....as long as it is black. I had the hardest time finding a white or silver Xterra. I did not want any of the other and few colors that are available and the selection is small. I drove 175 miles to buy my Xterra, but it was well worth it. I like that it has everything that you need and has none of the things that you do not need. If you like expensive gadgets, this is not you SUV. There are lots of overprices SUV's and cross-overs on the market, the Xterra is not one of those. The 4.0 lite V6 is an awesome engine with 260 HP, it goes! I love my new ride!

2014 Nissan Xterra

by exoman from Milwaukee, WI | March 24, 2014

I just replaced my 200K mile 02' Xterra with a 2014 Xterra S and could not be happier. Yes, the design is showing it's age, but I like it. Yes, the gas mileage is not great, but show me a car based AWD which can do as much as the Xterra. There aren't any... The only 2 real competitors in this class are the Jeep Wrangler and Toyota FJ Cruiser which is being discontinued. My biggest concern has been gas mileage since I would be lucky to get 18mpg on the highway with my 02'. My first tank over 200 miles of level (no wind) highway driving in Wisconsin at 70mph using cruise control yielded a very respectable 21.3mpg. That works for me and I expect to drive this vehicle for many years to come.