1996 Oldsmobile Achieva

Available in 7 styles:  Achieva 2dr Coupe shown

Information Coming Soon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

a real cutie-car gets attention

by valliegirl from Fresno, CA | February 27, 2012

I owned a 1996 Oldsmobile Achieva SC 2-dr for almost 13 yrs. I cried when my car was considered totaled--because a new door could not be found. I got so much enjoyment from this car, it was fun to drive, great looking, and great on gas. At the time, I was driving to work 10 miles each direction--and use only a half tank a of gas per week--sometimes less. The transmission shifted smoothly and never had a problem with the engine. I wish I could get another one--at the time of the accident, the car had 113,000 miles on it--I got it as a buyback with 30,000+ miles from a GM auction. Many times I drove this car, many people would get excited at seeing a 2-door cars that had a sporty appearance--my car had the rear spoiler. It also had a great radio with cassette and Bose speakers. A different color interior would have been more restful. I do miss the car.

great deal

by Girlymom from Virginia | September 9, 2011

This car ROCKS!!!!!!! And OMG..THE pick up speed is incredible!!!! By far, one of the best cars I've ever owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Featured Services for this Oldsmobile Achieva