1995 Oldsmobile Aurora

17 city / 24 hwy

Overall

Worst car ever owned

by Tunarat from Point Marion, PA | January 21, 2011

Always needed repair. Poor designed caused high repair bills. Welds kept breaking. Oil leaks consistently. Spent $12,000.00 in repairs over 7 years.

Great Car

by My Baby from Lansing,MI | September 14, 2009

I bought my baby in 1997. Never had to be towed. I currently have 137,000 miles. I promise my wife I would sell my Baby in 2007. I will now place an add on my baby for $2700.00.

Good steady car

by Rob G from Fairfax, VA | February 16, 2009

I bought an Aurora from my father with 66K. Initially, it had a problem with the fuel pump and the transmission, both of which I had fixed. I used to downshift the transmission into turns and this may have stressed the torque converter too much. Despite the fact that Consumer Reports said this was a used car to avoid, Since the time I fixed the transmission, it has been a good car. The engine is the best feature of the vehicle. The baby Northstar 32 valve V8 has great mid range torque and accelerates the vehicle nicely on the mixed surburban and urban roads I drive. The car starts reliably. The electrical system was not rated highly. I noticed some of the power windows and an electric door lock failed. I have the autobahn package, which is a stiffer reinforced front suspension with V-Type tires. THis is a better option if you find it on the car. It makes the rides more stable at higher speeds.

Very Reliable Car!

by Loves Auroras from | November 21, 2008

Auroras are such lovely cars. Always runs great with great heated seats in the winter time and a sunroof in the summer! Would recomend to all who want a reliable long lasting comfortable car.

Best car ever!

by evan from milwaukee | March 13, 2008

I love this thing, always starts, never a hiccup. Just keep up with maintinance and it will run forever!

A car that had a special look

by ILL WILL from ALIQUIPPA PA. | August 20, 2007

As long as the Aurora was repaired when you heared your warnings the car performed well. When all issues were fixed the car would ride two to three years before something small would show up again. As it gets older of course the noises from the road become louder. I'M AT 217,000 and i still travel state to state in this car as if it was new. I didn't like the car nickle and dimen me but I'm still enjoying the power and comfort it still gives me.

Featured Services for this Oldsmobile Aurora