1999 Oldsmobile Bravada

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Great SUV!!

by Terri from Illinois | January 16, 2014

I've had my Bravada since the end of 1999. I bought it used so got it for a decent price. Had a few things happen, but for the most part this vehicle is the most comfortable and reliable one I've had. It is now 15 years old, still runs like a champ. I only wish they were still being made.

I love my car!

by Barbie from Uhrichsville, Ohio | August 7, 2011

I love everything about this car! It is so comfortable,and wonderful to drive! There are no blind spots when seeing out of the windows. I love the roomy back and the convenience of the window lifting up so I don't have to raise the entire back door. I would definately recommend this car to anyone and would buy another for myself.

Great SUV

by Snowbound from Sioux Falls, SD | April 3, 2010

Oldsmobile knows how to make a good vehicle. Great SUV for the winter. Yes, gas mileage is not the best, but nice, comfortable and lots of features, won't own a vehicle again without heated seats, thanks to this one.

Cheap peice of junk

by Car lover 4000 from East Greenwich, RI | April 17, 2007

I regret buying this vehicle the door broke after just 2 years of ownership. It is not a mechanically sound car and the exterior is not appealing. The gas mileage was poor at around 15 mpg city and the overall performance was mediocre. I recommend to think about other options.

great ride

by SUV Lover from Central, Kentucky | February 11, 2007

I have driven this suv for 3 years. It is has been very reliable, with minimal extra expense beyond the normal wear and tear. It is very comfortable to drive and ride. It handles well for a typically top heavy vehicle. The body styling has repeatedly drawn compliments from others. It is roomy inside. I even hauled a standard size refigerator in the boot with the gate closed. I was impressed. Even with the added weight, it handled the road wonderfully. I am very satisfied with its durability and dependability. I would highly recommend this SUV to anyone searching for a great ride.

Comfort and dependability

by Mk Cad from Indianapolis | July 16, 2006

Fully Loaded and excellant condition. Interior very well designed with a very comfort ride. Towing Package gives an extra bonus. You can ride in style while towing your boat. The 4 wheel drive feature make it possible to drive in all weather conditions and traine.

Featured Services for this Oldsmobile Bravada