2000 Oldsmobile Bravada

16 city / 20 hwy

Overall

Hit the Jackpot!!!

by MonalisalovesBravada from Clay, MI | March 20, 2013

My husband and I spent quite a bit of time looking for a reliable, used vehicle for me to drive on a daily basis. We also wanted something that can tow his small fishing boat (16 Ft. aluminum). We've looked at and test driven a few different sport utility vehicles. We came across a white 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada. We couldn't believe the smooth ride (considering it's not a car) and the comfort it offered. We live in Michigan and boy does it get cold here! The heated seats were definitely great to have. We were also surprised by the spacious design. It may be a compact SUV, but neither my husband nor I felt cramped in it. It had a lot of great things such as a power moon roof, radio control/access on the steering wheel, leather seating, power seating for both driver and passenger, and keyless entry. The aforementioned are only a handful of the things I liked about the vehicle. It didn't take long for my husband and me to figure out that we had hit the jackpot. Yes, we absolutely love our 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada.

excellent car for the money

by papaddensr from Niagara Falls, NY | February 7, 2012

Bought my 2000 in 2004 with 38000 miles and now it has 133000 and runs as good now as it did when we got it, been to Texas twice and Tennessee 5 times from NY an rides nice, general maintenance and some small part changes, I love it in these NY winters and the way it handles the snow and ice

GET THE JOB DONE AND LOOK GOOD DOING IT

by SIMPLEMAN from southeast michigan | December 22, 2011

best truck i could find for the money. i bought a 2000 with 120k miles in 2008 for about 10k. anything else with all the equipment and options ran 12-15k. i need the 4 wheel drive here in michigan, the wife and i love to fill up the coffee thermos and flip on the heated seats and go driving around town in big snow storms. we are originally from fla so its pretty exciting. we also drove it all the way down to fla and it was a really nice ride, when we got there i drove it on the beach with the windows down, sunroof open, and rear window hatch up. my wife was standing up through the sunroof. it was awesome. i love my bravada it has 200k on it now and still looks and drives like new, mostly just regular maintenance like oil changes and tires and the thermostat was replaced. i hope to get another 100k out of it.

I love my Olds

by loveit from Tacoma, WA | October 5, 2010

I bought this car used in 2005 with 65,000 miles and I have put about 80,000 miles on it. It runs like a champ. I have only had to put regular replacement parts and fluids into it. This is a super reliable car and even now in 2010, I would say this would be a great car for anyone. I especially like the handling in the snow and the fact that it is AWD all the time. I don't have to mess with anything to put it into 4WD.

Pleasantly-Surprised!

by Chuck from Lansing, Michigan | January 11, 2009

I purchased this car in a rush at a small car lot 2 years ago at 245,000 plus miles and 50,000 plus miles later all I've had to do is fluids, brakes and tires. What I am most pleased with is the "phenominal handling" in snow. So, I got my daughter one (well..it was a GMCJimmy-virtually the same car) She was run off the road by another into a tree head-on at 50 plus Mph. Not a scratch..she walked away...& I'm driving the Jimmy part-time too..still runs! The bumper is crushed but did not damage the runability of the car!

Uses car for Towing

Reliable and comfortable

by Weekend Road Warrier from New York | January 14, 2008

We owned our Bravada since it was new. It is now 2008 and we still take it on trips in excess of 1000 miles. It still feels tight and never has shown signs of aging (except for a set of shock absorbers and tires). I wish that GM still made them, because I'd buy another. Unfortunately, the newer SUV's in this class are larger than they used to be.

Everything you could want

by Rugged Driver from Wisconsin | April 18, 2007

This vehicle is absolutely loaded to pamper your lifestyle and still has the toughness to get off road. A wonderful vehicle for the money.

Oldsmobile Bravada

by Safety comes first from Ohio | June 15, 2006

I first bought a 1999 Bravada for my wife and was so happy with it,I bought a 2000 for my self. You can't go wrong with this purchase. I have had no problems with either one. I highly recommend any family to get one. You surely will not be dis-appointed.

Featured Services for this Oldsmobile Bravada