1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera

$592–$5,104

Overall

Best Car EVER

by Olds Reliable from Michigan | February 18, 2014

I have a 1993 Olds Cutlass Ciera. My Mom and Dad gave me this car in 1998 after they toured the country with it. At that time the car had 133,000 miles on it. Nothing wrong, my Mom just wanted a new car. I have driven this car ever since. I have 327,340.3 miles on the car. The rust from the winters here in Michigan and all the salt use have taken it's toll on the body and frame. The engine and trans are still great. I still get 30mpg, and does not burn oil at all. The best car in the snow also. I have snow tires on the car, and will drive through 12" no problem. I love this car. Very dependable.

I swear by these cars

by SparkyMcBunny from Pa | May 14, 2010

I had my first one for 3 years. It was my first car. I let the rust get carried away and now its not safe to drive...but the engine and transmission are perfect! Needless to say got another car same thing different color...and it only has 82k on it!...I'll drive one till the day i die.

Great First Car

by Rev the Coconut from Akron, OH | August 11, 2007

Great car! The exterior isn't the greatest looking, but the car is definitely worth the money. V6 offers a lot of power. Very safe - my car withstood everything I threw at it without more than a scratch, as a new driver. Even though it has a larger engine, it's quite good on gas. The car also has a ton of room to drive around friends. I would certainly recommend this car to anyone who is a safety conscious parent.

Great little car

by Jeep Girl from Bel Air, Md | July 21, 2006

I have a 1995 cutlass and its my second car but its great and has had no major problems, family friend was only previous owner whos had it since it was new and says the same! Routine matenince, oil changes and such, and its been going steady still! It gets around 20pmg for me, but steady on the highway its much better, i made a 3 hour ride over 150 mile on highway and used less than a half tank of gas! It handles good in most weather. As any vehicle its a little iffy in the snow. Overall i give it an A+, im a jeep girl at heart but im keeping my olds till it dies!

Featured Services for this Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera