1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass

20 city / 29 hwy

Overall

Best-Car-Ever.

by Leonardo D. from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA | October 10, 2010

The Oldsmobile Cutlass is by far one of the best cars I have ever owned. I bought my 98' model in 99' while Olds was having a blowout on all remaining 98' Cutlass'. My Cutlass has a very smooth ride, extremely quiet interior, soft, supple leather, and still looks amazing. Mine is black w/a tan leather interior. I added a touch screen navigation system in 06'. This car completely blows the competition away, (Lexus ES, Mercedes E Class, Infiniti M45) and then some. I highly reccomend the Cutlass for anyone seeking value and luxury.

Most reliable car

by n8sgrl from broken arrow ok | April 6, 2010

I've had my cutlass for almost 11years. Bought it when I was 19 and it had 32,000 miles on it. Now I'm 30 and I still like it. It now has 118,000 miles. It's still fun to drive and still drives good. I don't like how the leather seats have worn. And the only negative I can really say is. I don't like the a/c it works good on warm days, but if its sits in the sun. The leather seats just make it almost impossible to cool down on hot days. But I still can't get my self to part with it . I am actually surprised on how it's been a fantastic car.

Featured Services for this Oldsmobile Cutlass