1996 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best Car I ever had!

by Cool Mom from Michigan | January 31, 2013

I am currently selling this car, and I am really sad to see it go! I brought both of my kids home from the hospital in this car, took them to school, and gone on family road trips. Super reliable, great on gas, most comfortable car you will ever sit in! GM really got it right with that wonderful 3.8 V6! I am selling because the car is 17 years old and my kids are getting bigger and we need more room for friends and cousins to ride along. Even though it's 17 years old, I would get in it and drive to Florida from Michigan, it's that reliable! Highly recommended!

great car, rides like a dream

by elle from Toronto, Ontario, Canada | May 14, 2011

I bought this car used from an elderly man. The price was good. Love everything about this car except the size. I'm a small female, so its just too big for me, but my passengers feel like they are in a barca lounger in their livingroom. Very reliable, parts easy to get. I only sold it cause it was too big to park and I'm a city girl, but for long trips, fabulous!

Comfortable, reliable, best car I ever purchased

by Tim from Arkansas | February 20, 2011

I bought my used eighty eight oldsmobile about 3 years ago. It had only 72k miles, but drives and feels like new. I really enjoy the smooth ride and the low gas mileage given the engine is a V6. I agree it is an old people car, but for a broke student like me, it gets the job done. I highly recommend it to anyone who does not want to break the bank.

Featured Services for this Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight