1997 Plymouth Breeze

25.9 city / 37.2 hwy

Overall

In it for the long haul

by My Breeze still makes my heart pitter patter from | January 28, 2012

My ex husband made me buy this car because it had low miles and a good warrenty still left on it. I have now owned it for 14 years. I still find myself admiring the design of the car, but it has my heart and respect because of its dependibility, and low maintenance costs, and spacious interior.

Plymouth

by Love my Breeze from Austin, MN | November 3, 2011

My 97 Plymouth Breeze is very reliable and is still in great condition. It goes through oil fairly quickly, but only because it has just over 231,000 miles on it. It's definitely not the speediest car, but it's reliable.

3-2-1 Done!

by Dissatisfied Breeze Owner from | February 10, 2011

I bought a used '97 Breeze and just 3 days ago got it on the road. I wanted to do it right so I had all my fluids checked and the oil changed and the oil and air filters replaced and many other things. The first day I drove it I had absolutely no problems. It handled fine and I was pretty happy with it. Then the second day I went out to drive it, and it wouldn't start. It ended up being blown fuses. So we fixed that problem. And then the third day I drove it and got 5 miles down the road and it overheated. I got home alright and we fixed that too. And so I drove it into town later on in the night. On my way I had some problems not related to either of my other issues and to make a long story short my motor seized up. I liked the car prior to the problems and would have recommended it to a friend, but now I don't trust Plymouth past 200,000 miles. My favorite things were the 30+ miles to the gallon I got and the smooth ride. This was my first and last Plymouth.

A go-cart has more power them this

by forrest#22 from McComb,Ms | November 16, 2010

lots of room, yet an still less power than a go-cart! if you live in a hilly area, dont buy this vehicle!!!!! if your son or daughter has a heavy foot, or always get speeding tickets this is a GREAT car for them. I promise they get another ticket ever in this car.

Been a Breeze!

by beccab from Wisconsin | July 31, 2006

I bought this car 8 years ago with 10,000 miles on it. It has served to be a good mom car. I had to replace the head gasket at 50,000 miles but I guess that happens alot to this size car. Other than that it has been very reliable and it handles great in the winter. It always started good in the cold weather and was good in the snow.

Featured Services for this Plymouth Breeze