2002 Pontiac Aztek

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great SUV! I loved!

by Vito from Michigan | August 19, 2011

We have our aztek about 9 years now, is very good in snow, my wife loved, a lot of room very comfortable for long trips. good in mpg avg. 22 . Unique desing, I only change one set of tires in 9 years. you will loved too!

Great everyday driver

by blueberry from binghamton, ny | October 15, 2010

We have had our Aztek for 8 1/2 years now and must say we wll miss it when we buy another vehicle in te near future. Fantastic ride and Lots and Lot of room for a smaller suv.. Not the most reliable suv but pontiac took care of any issues. Love the fact that it is different looking than most suvs. Great on trips as well. Just a darn good vehicle .

love the car but it is not that reliable

by Moe Joe from Marion, In | May 28, 2010

I would like to know if anyone has had a problem with their Aztec that is similar to mine. It gets overheated Or(something) it acts like a vapor-lock and I know that that is not possible with the engine. I have to wait 15 to 30 minutes and it starts right up. Out side of this inconvenience and unreliable engine problem, I have been very happy with my used 2002 Aztec. The dealer where I purchased my car does my check-ups and keeps things going but has not been able to help with the awful problem

Excellent Car

by WSU Coug Family from Pullman, WA | February 9, 2010

This is a great crossover. Has the comfort and gas mileage of a car with the room and power of an SUV. We love it.

ONE OF THE BEST CARS I'VE OWNED

by AZTEK LOVER from ARLINGTON VA | July 28, 2009

THE HANDLING ON THIS VEHICLE IS PERFECT YOU CAN CORNER IN THIS VEHICLE BETTER THAN MOST SUV'S. THE PICK UP OF THE ENGINE IS PERFECT FOR GETTING INTO ON COMING TRAFFIC.THE VISABILITY IN THIS VEHICLE IS UNBELEIVABLE IT HAS GREAT CARGO SPACE AND IT COMES FROM THE FACTORY WITH A GREAT SOUND SYSTEM. i WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS VEHICLE TO A FRIEND

they suck

by lizzie from | January 25, 2009

i had my gently used 2002 pontiac aztex for only 3 years i have put more money into it then what i have payed for it and i got it from a dealer! the radiators well everything thats connected to them suck!

Good buy for the money

by Aztek Owner for 4 years from St Louis, MO | June 5, 2008

My wife and I have owned our car for 4 years now after purchasing the Aztek used. We have only had a few issues the worst was the replacement of the AC unit, luckly it was under extended warranty. Runs well, very few problems, unique car, still turns heads daily. Plenty of room, smooth ride for such a large car, better than average fuel economy for the size of the SUV / crossover.

Practicle relioable and Versatile

by NHRABill from New Jersey | November 14, 2007

Bought my 2002 Aztek New Got the Tent Package Air matress and Installed a trailer hitch ... this has been Near perfect giving me 22+mpg and completely trouble free. Proper maintenence changing oil rotating tires and brake replacement due to wear are all i have ever needed on the Aztek.. Looking for practicality without the Minivan this is for you Awesome tailgate vehicle with Tent option.. I upgraded 16" wheels to 18" with 50 series tires Handles Awesome it just is a little rougher in the bumps and potholes.. 17" 60 series would probably been a better option..

Its okay

by Moody from Columbus,GA | October 26, 2007

The interior was comfortable. Not the best in world but it was great for trips that I had because of the amount of bags I had with my family. LOTS of problems with the a/c. When the battery was low and the car didn't say anything when it needed to.Other than that no biggy with the engine.

Graphic Designer

by Not a Soccer Mom from Chicago, IL | June 2, 2006

It may not be much to look at, but it sure can haul stuff. For me, that's been perhaps its best feature. However, there are a few design features that I haven't been able to get past - namely the trunk. There is a bar that cuts across the back windshield, right in the line of vision, making it difficult to reverse. Also, when you fold down the lower half of the trunk it makes two seats - great for tailgating - bad for reaching in to get your groceries. All in all I've made good use of its roomy interior, but if you're concerned about being mistaken for a Soccer Mom and aren't great at parallel parking then this is not the best city car for you.

Featured Services for this Pontiac Aztek