2004 Pontiac Aztek

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Aztek Rally 2004

by Laina from Milwaukee, WI | April 22, 2014

I got this car because of the price and interior look. The outside.....not what I wanted at all. I thought it looked ugly. The car received regular maintenance and was well taken care of. I haven't had any issues with the car. Other than something getting out of alignment, a dash light going out or stuff caused by street craters. It has been solid for over 10 years and over 142,000 miles. It still purrs like a kitten. It doesn't lag, acceleration is great. My only issue is the stiffness when going over poor, bumpy roads and street craters, I don't know if its shocks or struts. If GM could bring back the Aztek....make the look of it more appealing. The body and mechanics of the car were fantastic!

Bring back the Azteks!!!!

by Aztek2004 from Chicago, IL | January 12, 2013

My Aztek is awesome! When I first saw them in 2001 I liked them. Then they were redesigned, I liked it more. Then I needed a new ride, and drove one and fell in love. I love the unique design and comfy seats. I will not purchase another SUV as they all look the same and are either small or big, no perfect size like the Aztek. BRING BACK THE AZTEKS!!!!

Gets me around fine

by Walter White from Albuquerque, NM | April 21, 2012

Gets me around just fine, but I had to replace a few windshields...Oh and the stereo really sounds great too.

GM shouldn't have cut Pontiac!

by Camp Guy from Rockford, IL | February 14, 2012

I have had my aztek for a few years now and absolutely love everything about it. I commute about 30 minutes a day to work and love the feel and flexibility of this car. I run a two summer camps in the summer and constantly am hauling program supplies, not a problem in my aztek! Have not had any major issues besides regular up keep, treat your car well and it will treat you well! To the guy who said that parts are hard to find...do you not have an auto parts store near you? All GM parts are easy to get and cost less that cars from across the ocean! I hope to have this car until I sadly have to drive it to the junk yard in many many years!

Second car i have owned and i love it

by bonita from springfield, mo | November 16, 2011

i really love this car it has lots of room and is great for kids and sports equipment i love the add on it has like the tent is is nice for long drives and is a great everyday car

fat sluger

by COL from california los angeles | October 8, 2011

This car is the first I ever oned. I herd it was not hard to drive. I looked at the 2004 honda crv and said I think the Aztek relly wasent hard to drive. So I said one year after I got this is nothing but a pice of jungck.

DON'T BUY THIS CAR

by Leatta from MI | March 21, 2011

I have been having problems since DAY 1 sometimes the car starts sometimes it won't horrible car!!!! Its expensive to get fixed because its so hard to get to different parts under the hood!!!!!!!!! Do yourself a favor and look for different car!

Aztek has given 5 years of impeccable performance

by Very pleased owner from Cold Spring, Mn. | July 11, 2009

Bought my 2004 Aztek in mid 2005 and have never once had a beef about the car's performance. I get a lof of negative comments about its styling, but when a car runs this good, so what? I am 6'3" and driving a Honda required my legs and feet to be straight-away. Not good on a long trip for a 70 year-old. The Aztek is almost like a comfy chair and my legs can be down and even crossed when on highway cruise. Lousy design, great-performing car I plan to keep for years to come.

Super Deal, Super Vehicle

by Aztek Amorous from Orlando, FL | June 2, 2009

Fell in love with the front end first, then the rest of the vehicle! We have the slide-out cargo tray and a sun-roof, 17-inch wheels...kind of like having a higher-end SUV, if you ask me. Drives and rides more like a car than a cross-over, mechanically very good. Did have to do a push-rod at about 77,000 miles and the dealer replaced the rear engine gasket, but no other problems. Loads of storage and great comfort. Have had for almost 4 years and wouldn't trade it for anything. Just sorry they stopped making them!

2003 Aztek

by Mike from White Bear Lake, MN | April 9, 2009

We really love this car. We bought it used over a year ago with 58,000 miles and have come to appreciate it's flexability. With the back seats removed there is an enormous cargo space. Compared to other SUV's, the gas mileage is great. We have get 27 mpg highway and 20 in the city. The price, mpg, comfort and size were just right. Plus, it's not a minivan. I would buy another, but would get the AWD model.

Featured Services for this Pontiac Aztek