1996 Pontiac Bonneville

19 city / 30 hwy

Overall

1996 - bonneville - AWESOME

by Plane old Joe (aka airplane joe) from New Jersey | September 12, 2014

my bonneville has 212,000 miles and have not had one problem - Transmission is still original and has no signs of slippage... I took it in to get new breaks on the front and they asked me when I had the rotors replace - I joked and said they were from 1996 - a short time later he cam out and said look at the date on the rotor - 8/1996... I wish they never stopped making pontiac- I would buy another one in a heartbeat...

excellent car

by jimbob from Bolingbrook, Il | April 26, 2011

I have owned this car now for 6years, and with the exception of replacing the oil seals the car has run like a champ, and has been very dependable. Very good vehicle for a second family car, or students first car.

Best Car We've Ever Owned

by Bonneville Fan from Overland Park, KS | July 28, 2009

We bought this car new in October 1995 and it now has approx. 170k miles on it. It's the best car we have ever owned. It's quiet, comfortable, handles well, and is reliable. I wish they still made them-- I'd buy another one just like it.

Extremely soft and quiet ride

by Nicky from Joshua,TX. | August 15, 2007

Got this car from my sister and after 2 previous owners 3 roudy kids, and 12 years this car seems to be unbreakable. (interior wise) few minor mechanical problems along the way. The quietest and softest ride I've ever been in. Feels like i'm floating on a cloud. So luxurious, GM knew what they were doing. Even with this being a 1996 and many years old with good maintenance I still get approximately 29 miles to the gallon. Took it on a trip last year and got 33 M.P.G. thats more than the dealer average! Gets great accereration time with the 240 horsepower engine.

the only car i will Drive!!!

by wash from Fargo, ND | October 1, 2006

I Have owned 2 bonnevilles, the first one I sold because it was my ex's car, anyway it had 179,000 miles on it and it ran great. the second one, i still drive to this day. It has 193,000 miles on it and i drive it all over. My record for milage was 531 miles on one tank of gas!! thats 34 miles to the gallon, fully loaded with kids and lugage. I would recommend a Bonnevilles to anyone. they are also a blast to drive, dont get me wrong, its no sports car, but for a family sedan they rock!!

Featured Services for this Pontiac Bonneville