2001 Pontiac Bonneville

2001 Pontiac Bonneville
Available in 3 styles:  2001 Pontiac Bonneville 4dr Sedan shown
$621–$8,717

Overall

GREAT CAR. POWERFUL, RELIABLE.

by I loved my Pontiacs from Cleveland,, OH | July 30, 2011

I got my 01 Pontiac Bonneville SE with 73,000 miles on it. It was a 1 owner car who kept it well maintained. No rust. Maintenance kept well. Only problem I had was the fuel gauge stopped working few weeks after I got it. I didnt mind since I just used the miles to calculate when I needed gas. I drove it until it had 125,250 miles then someone hit me from behind and it got totaled. Only thing during the 50k I had it was I had to replace the starter and the left rear window motor stopped working. Otherwise it got me to and fro. It was powerful in it's acceleration which was great. I felt safe driving in it too. Overall, good car.

Best car I have ever had!

by luvmybonne from Wentzville, MO | September 21, 2009

My Bonneville SE currently has 256,000 miles and is still running strong. I have never had to do any engine work on it since I have owned it. I bought it brand new with 3 miles on it. I do keep it maintenanced regularly. I'm an insurance agent and have 3 other customers with same car all with mileage ranges from 420,000 mls to 250,000 mls!!! I don't know to many cars that will last that long.

old reliable

by tom from chicago,il. | July 16, 2008

I have had this sle for 3 years I am the second owner and I could not have been happier with the performance and low maint. costs. Have driven to Az. twice and it handled beautifully. I was getting 30 mpg on the open road . The car has always started and caused me very little grief. I have replaced brake pads and tires and kept the fluids changed through a Pontiac dealer.

A Great Car

by Young Driver from Philadelphia, PA | May 31, 2008

In the past couple years that I have owned the car, I have only had one problem with the car that required about $100 to repair. The car has been very reliable and I love to drive it. Another great thing about it is that it is a bigger sedan, has a big trunk, and a sporty appearence and feel. I love this car and would recommend it to everybody.

In the shop about every 4 months needing repair

by Kernel Klink from Roanoke, VA | February 6, 2008

Work needed: 1. steering column (3 times) 2. transmission (repaired once, but now slipping again) 3. anti freeze leak into engine 4. wheel bearings 5. front struts 6. rear window motors (2 times) 7. tie rods 8. air conditioning problems I got a great deal on the car, but the repair bill is huge. No wonder it has depreciated so much!!

Featured Services for this Pontiac Bonneville