1991 Pontiac Firebird

Information Coming Soon

Overall

This is the best used car i have ever owned

by matthew from minnetonka, MN | February 8, 2012

I bought my 1991 firebird last summer. I only had to fix the alternator when i bought it but i have not had any troubles after that day. The car itself is so low to the ground it allows for fun driving, and can handle sharp turns. has great torque and horse power to start with i have had no need to tweek any thing. I would like to say this car is fine for getting around form work or driving people around, but if you are looking for a car with a kick and that you can have fun with this is the car.I personally feel at home driving though a local car town and it fits in with the older classics. with the bright red paint job. overall best car i have seen all around. but from being in Minnesota the car struggles in winter without winter tires.

Great car for the money i spent!

by Motorhead from Eureka IL | February 7, 2008

I love how my car looks, I just have the base, with a V6 (3.1) and my brother and dad were both surprised how well the little engine did. It did have a few noticeable rattles when i bought it, but for one, my catalictic converter was blown, and my exhaust was vibrating, so now it sounds great. Very reliable, handles great, anti-lock brakes would be nice. It is comfortable for me, but my mom and dad have trouble getting in and out of it, because its so low, but the looks are worth it!

good car

by sports car enthusiast from port charlotte fl | October 18, 2007

i have had it 5 years and the cars power to price is good it beats lot of the cars at the drag strip. The the reliability of the car is Excellent.

Featured Services for this Pontiac Firebird