1992 Pontiac Firebird

1992 Pontiac Firebird

Available in 6 styles:  Firebird 3dr Hatchback shown

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Excellent car for the sporty minded

by 3rd Gen Bird Lover from Chicagoland, IL | August 13, 2012

Having grown up idolizing KITT on Knight Rider, I have owned three third generation F-body Firebirds; a 1988 & two 1992's. I loved my first 1992 so much that I bought the second one three years after losing the first one. Instead of continuing on about my man-auto crush, let me get to the goods for you since you're probably interested in purchasing a 'Bird. The Pros: Excellent exterior styling, Good power(255ft/lbs torque), Reliable mechanically, Cockpitesque interior, Can work on most repairs yourself without being a mechanic. The Cons: Backseat is tight, Ride is bumpy since it is sport suspension tuned, Hatch cargo space is limited. If asked, I would recommend this vehicle for purchase. I've had no issues with mine that aren't typical of any car from that age group; typical maintenance/replacement of parts as they get older. Driving in the rain or snow is fine with a good set of tires. (I like the Yokohama YK520) Your best bet is to take one for a test drive; if you like it, welcome to the Firebird Club...we have jackets!

collector

by bird from detroit | October 21, 2010

Allthough this vehicle is not valuable now, in ten years i believe it'll be wanted,especially the convertibles.

I miss my car

by firebird lover from canyon country, CA | April 25, 2008

I drove this car 264,000+miles and it took a headon collision 3 cars & 1 semi truck to take it down. The car lived up to manufacturers specs and broke in 3 places. This is what saved my life. I am looking again for the same vehicle. I used this car as a messenger and it preformed in excess of anything I put it through.

Featured Services for this Pontiac Firebird