1996 Pontiac Firebird

$860–$15,852

Overall

Best car for the money

by no nick name from WI/MN | September 2, 2012

This 1996 Firebird only has 43,000 miles on it and it is like new. It has very good gas mileage 26 miles to the gallon on the freeway traveling at 72 miles per hour. It handles very well and has great power. This is the best sports car that I have owned and it is a keeper.

is the third convertible I own

by soccerdad from Roanoke Rapids,N.C. | December 26, 2011

I bought this car from a fiend of my wife. This couple seemed to have kept this vehicle sometimes in a garage.The body is in good shape and the convertible top is very well kept up. The car is automatic and has around 135k miles.I'm asking 5,500 and the only reason why I,m selling because I,m looking at a vette.

Wow. No competition. My Dream Car.

by blkbrd96 from Los Angeles, CA | August 7, 2010

I love my car. I truly do. I just feel so BAD driving it. It gives a feeling that is indescribable when I am driving it. Not even Yamaha R6s can compete with me. It is amazingly astonishing have not even today's muscle/sports cars can keep up with me even though it is 15 years old! I am proud that GM is brought up on american soil. This car is a true classic that will one day be worth a lot. The only reason I don't recommend this car to others, because I want to be the only one with this beauty=]

The face of the modern day muscle car...

by 96beasty from Los Angeles, CA | April 11, 2010

A true road hugging beauty! An instant classic collectible out of the factory. There is no car like it. This is not the car for you if you don't like being noticed! The only reason you will not want to drive this car is because you will HATE to rack up the miles on it!!

Great Car

by Flaumer from Connecticut | June 15, 2008

The '96 Firebird is a great car. The performance is amazing and even the V6 has great pick up. I would definitely recommend this car with a standard transmission, as this makes it a lot more fun too drive. Overall, this is a great car for anyone who appreciates an awesome ride.

Featured Services for this Pontiac Firebird