2007 Pontiac G6

Available in 7 styles:  2007 Pontiac G6 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

BEAUTIFUL CAR

by 2nd car from INDIANA | May 21, 2014

I recently bought a used car over the internet, By taking to the salesman. His advice how nice the car really was. And seeing all the pictures he sent me over 40 pictures of the car. I want to thank SERPENTINI CHEVROLET of Orrville Oh and especially salesman Eric Johnson for how professional he acted in making the transaction over the internet. And since buying the car he has called 3 times to ask me how things were with the car. I have bought quite a few cars in my life and never had a salesman treat me the way Eric has he is very good at his job and he explains everything very well. Thanks again to Serpentini Chevrolet and Eric Johnson for your class act in buying the car without seeing it in person.

Nice Car, Great Dealer

by Dealer In Vegas from Las Vegas, NV | September 21, 2013

Bought 07 Pontiac G6 with 59K miles from Chapman Chrysler Jeep in the Valley Auto Mall in Henderson NV. The car is in very good condition and the price was very good as well. The best thing about this deal was the dealership! From the salesperson, Josie Soto, to the Service Department guys and even the GM - all did their very best (FAR above expectations) to make this car a good and fair deal. When we discovered a gas leak two days after, they fixed it. When one of the rear bearings started grinding a couple of days later, they fixed it. They didn't argue or haggle, they just got 'er done. I recommend Chapman Chrysler Jeep in Henderson.

Great for the price

by Toy car for me from Louisville KY | June 6, 2013

I love it.Put new tires,chrome wheels and interior wood.Looks like the Lexus & Infinity , That's is all I can say. Have not had it long enough to make a better judgment.-

G6

by GM no more from Decatur, IL | January 22, 2013

The G6 was an intriguing car. It was stylish, fun to drive, sporty, and reasonable. Unfortunately the vehicle was not well built. The engine is bulletproof, but the electronics inside are a nightmare. I have had numerous issues with check engine lights, traction control , ABS, brake light, seat sensors for air bags, cruise control, and a pulsing in the brake pedal when pressing brake to shift from park. The problems are SO random and intermittent that even with an extended warranty, no one can get the car to act up when they are test driving it. I've lost all confidence in the car.

Love my G6

by idesignit4u from dayton oh | December 5, 2012

Just love my G6!!! In every way this car is so ahead of the day in which it was built. Very roomy, quiet, fast and really beautiful. I will never let this car go. I only wish that Pontiac would come back.

Bought one new in '07 and owned it for 5 years

by crashtest from st louis | August 20, 2012

I really liked the car a lot, and it was a whole lot of car for the money. My G6 sedan had the ecotec 4-cylinder engine rated at 169hp. I thought the car had plenty of power and it got very good mileage on the highway, usually between 32-33 mpg. In the city though the mileage wasn't so good, usually around 18-19mpg.......That being said, the car had a great smooth ride, was quiet, always reliable and never had a mechanical issue....I usually keep cars a longer time, but since GM discontinued the Pontiac line and stuck me with an orphan-car, I wanted to trade the G6 in on a new car while it was still worth something. I'll miss my Pontiac, but now I happily drive a 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan.

My Dream Car!

by Kee Kee from | March 5, 2012

I'm so glad that I purchased this vehicle. Owning a convertible has been a dream of mine for a few years now. I'm very excited and happy with my Pontiac G6 Convertible. It's stylish, it's classy, chic, and most of all it's me!

First car & I love it

by DARKNESS from Allentown, PA | November 24, 2011

The style I own is the 07 Pontiac G6 ValueLeader. It is power with a 3.5L V6 and this outputs 217HP. It has a top speed of about 110mph, but the speedometer can go up to 140MPH. I think the car's engine can do more! but GM regulated it at 110 :( Its a great car, very reliable however I got 2 complains. One because of the way the car seats, it makes backing out on a hill a royal pain because you cant see anything behind you. So you have to rely on side mirrors. However the plus side of that is on when you go faster, the car hugs the ground better. So it a blessing and a curse. My other complained is listed above, the regulated engine to 110 MPH. Other than that its a great car! Also remote start is a great addition. This comes handy during winter/fall weather. You can start the engine and warm up your car without you having to be in it at all. When you eel its time to go just walk in and drive off. Its pretty awesome!

2007 Pontiac G6- its ok

by Sherry from NC | February 6, 2011

I love the way my car looks. It is white, tan leather seats, aluminum wheels, very sporty. I bought it used, 33,000 miles, in 2010. So far I've had to replace front and back brakes (within the first 3 months I had it), my starter went out, my water pump went out, I need 4 new tires (2 had slow leaks, 1 busted from the inside, 1 is ok, but I might as well get 4 if I need 3). The temp gauge sits at about 225 - seems a little warm to me. The wiper blades had to be replaced, paint is not that great (every little pebble off the road knocks a ding in it), I live down a dirt road with some ruts in it and the balance keeps getting knocked out of whack (I drive slow and avoid the ruts). It may be the dealership I bought it from that was the problem, they should have changed the wiper blades and checked the brakes, they may have rolled the mileage back, I don't know. I do know this, the first car I owned was a 1986 Pontiac Firebird (it was 1 year old when I bought it) and the water pump went out and it constantly ran hot. I swore I would never buy another Pontiac but when I saw this car, I fell in love and everything seemed ok when we tested it out and looked over it. It has been 1 thing after another with this car, but like I said, it could have just been the dealer I bought it from.

Very nice convertible

by Paul from Cleveland, OH | November 2, 2010

I bought a 2007 G6 after shopping for about a month. Over the 30 days, I drove several examples - some with the 3.5L and some with the 3.9L engine. I ended up purchasing a white 3.9L with the tan leather interior. I love the convertible top. When it is up, it looks (and sounds) like a sporty coupe. When it is down, it is an awesome convertible. Like any convertible, there are creaks and rattles, but the wind and road noise are vistually non-existent.

Featured Services for this Pontiac G6