2009 Pontiac G6

Available in 14 styles:  2009 Pontiac G6 New FWD Sedan shown

Overall

My little G6 Convertible

by Fairway Bob from Kansas City, Kansas | September 3, 2014

We bought her brand new 0 miles. She is alot of fun to drive on the high way, and she handles very well around tight corn's, and wet street when raining. I don't know how she handles in the snow never had her out in the winter mouth. The 3.9 L. engine has enough power to get you any where you need to go, and out of jam's or around traffic if you need to. For a small car her trunk is very big in size. It will hold all the luges you need on trip's, and if you are a golfer like I am. Her trunk will hold a Cart Bag w/club's and your golfing supply you need for the day. The only down fall I have is with the top down. Their is no room in the trunk, because that is wear the hard top goes. It is a nice looking car. With the top up, it's a little couple, with the top down, she is a nice looking convertible. Very comfortable seating inside front and back, and very stylish dash. Good head room with the top up, and very easy to get in and out of. So if you are a senior and would like a comfortable and stylish convertible. This is the one for you. Have A Nice Day "God Bless"

Safe Car

by STL from Saint Louis, MO | September 9, 2013

While traveling on an interstate going 55 mph, the car to my right decided to change lanes and clip the right rear of my G-6 (classic pit manuever). I spun out of control and kept going round and round. I held onto the steering wheel while spinning out of control trying to keep control of the car. Finally, the car left the interstate and landed in a ditch barely missing a large wall of rocks on the driver side. I was ok, not a scratch on me. The car sustained body damage but was repaired and runs and looks brand new. I was shocked a small car like this kept me safe. When the state trooper arrived, he stated I was lucky going that fast and being hit I should have been injured or killed. Great car!

Love the G6 convertible

by BuyAmericanIron from East Peoria, IL | August 26, 2013

We bought a 2009 G6 convertible for my wife with only 9500 miles in like new condition. When the folding hardtop is up, you would never know the car is a convertible. It is quiet and solid on the inside. When the top is down, the car is still solid with no squeaks or rattles. I would like to have a bit more power from the 3.9L, but she says it runs fine for her and since it is her car this will not be an issue. Overall it is a very nice car and one that I would recommend to a friend.

Great price, great vehicle.

by Senior looking for a vehicle. from Mi. | December 22, 2012

Got everything and more at a great price. And just the right size for me. Always had a 4 cyl. This is a 6 and I love it. Has get up and go.

Great safe and reliable car!

by ddeevviinn from Ardmore, Pa | February 7, 2012

Incredibly safe. This is the second of this car that I've owned. The first one was totalled by a front on collision, I only walked away with a scratch. I would highly recommend this car. It has great features, and is incredibly reliable. It's a shame pontiac isn't still in business.

Awesome Car!

by wiz9 from Toronto, Ontario | May 6, 2011

I bought this car 6 months old with 9,000 miles, I paid $13,600, I got a GREAAAT DEAL. V6, loaded model. I have rims, a spoiler, premium stereo. Only thing missing are leather seats and sunroof, both which I did not care for. This car is FAST. The gas consumption kills me a little, but the speed is amazing, it is comfortable. The only thing I would say is the trunk space is small for cars at this category. It handles awesome in the snow. It is well designed inside and out.

GREAT HANDLING & HIGHWAY MILEAGE, SPORTY 4 DOOR

by MRS. ROCKWORM from COLLINS, MO | April 28, 2011

THIS IS THE 4TH PONTIACT I'VE OWNED. I LOVE THEM!! THIS CAR HANDLES VERY WELL, ESPECIALLY IN WET OR SLICK CONDITIONS. IT GETS GREAT HIGHWAY FUEL MILEAGE, HOWEVER, THE CITY MILEAGE IS NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT. I HAVE THE OPTION OF USING FLEX FUEL, IT TYPICALLY CUTS MY FUEL MILEAGE BY ABOUT 5 MILES TO THE GALLON. THE INTERIOR IS VERY COMFORTABLE, I AM ABOUT 5 FOOT TALL AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM REACHING EVERYTHING COMFORTABLY, MY HUSBAND IS ALMOST 6 FOOT AND HE IS ALSO COMFORTABLE DRIVING OR RIDING IN IT. HE CAN EVEN SIT COMFORTABLY IN THE BACK SEAT! THE TRUNK IS SPACIOUS, THE BACK CENTER SEAT IS A LITTLE TOO NARROW FOR A CARSEAT TO EASILY FIT, HOWEVER THE SIDE SEATS ACCOMIDATE ONE JUST FINE. MY G6 IS A V6 GT AND IT HAS PLENTY OF GET UP AND GO EITHER FROM A COMPLETE STOP OR PULLING OUT TO PASS SOMEONE. OVER ALL, THIS IS A GREAT CAR! I LOVE MINE AND I'M HEART BROKEN THAT GM STOPPED PRODUCTION! I HOPE THIS HAS BEEN HELPFUL FOR ANYONE LOOKING AT A G6.

We own 3 of these cars!

by Misterfastfood from Salida, CO | October 10, 2010

We own a 2008 & 2009 G6 sedan, and a 2009/10 G6 Convertible. GREAT value cars! Just the right size, rides nice, and looks nice. No wonder so many car rental fleets bought these cars!! Pontiac is going to be missed.

Nice sports sedan

by Sad to see Pontiac brand die. from Kansas City, MO | May 21, 2010

Pontiac has continued the tradition of agressive exterior styling combined with a zippy engine and tight handling. I have owned both the Grand AM and Grand Prix models and the G6 is very comparable to a slightly smaller Grand AM. The 3.5L V6 in the GT model provides plenty of power and with the 4spd automatic with driver shift control this car is fun to drive. The G6 comes equiped with a nice set of features such as, On Star, tire preasure monitoring and remote start. So far I have found only a few cons. The front seats are very hard and uncomfortable. The interior styling especialy the look of the gauges is cheap looking. Bottom line is the G6 is a head turner and very enjoyable to drive.

Best car I've owned

by love it from WI | January 12, 2010

Love, love, love my '09 Pontiac G6 Gt Coupe! Liked the look of it on the Internet and when I first saw it in person, I knew it was the one for me. I commute and put on over 20,000 miles per year. Driver seat has lumbar support and creates the most comfortable driving for me (I'm just over 5'.) Everything is within easy reach. Handles better than any other coupe that I've owned, especially considering northern Wisconsin winter driving conditions of snow, slush and ice. Would like a spoiler and a place for my purse inside, but a girl has to complain about something. Has all the bells and whistles and is a great drive.

Featured Services for this Pontiac G6