1991 Pontiac Grand Prix

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Trustworthy Car, but breaks down ALOT

by redrocket from Boone, Iowa | June 7, 2010

My car has been breaking down EVERY week. Maybe my cars a dud, but this car has everything new now. This car is a good car for a beginner driver, but can be very expensive when you start paying for repairs.

First car I've owned. I've had it for 3 years now.

by SCE from Gerrardstown, WV | April 10, 2009

This vehicle has lasted me a long time, especially for a first vehicle. I've driven many other cars, but this was my first and at this rate... I would like it to be my last. This car is so easy to work on and very easy to maintain. It still has a stylish figure, even compared to cars today. I have had a few problems with things like the electronic computer module and the backup/ neutral safety switch, but it was easy and actually farely cheap to fix. I bought this vehicle from a friend for 500$ and minus the cost of gas... I have probabley put a total of 2500$ after three years. The best part about this vehicle is that this really feels like a great sports car if you get the thrill of acceleration (guilty). Not the right reason to get this vehicle, but what else do you do with a sports vehicle. Overall I rate this vehicle to no less than a very decent vehicle.

"BEST CAR I HAVE EVER HAD"

by "THE PONTIAC DRIVER" from New Orleans, LA | December 28, 2006

My mother bought the car brand new! She drove the wheels off of it then gave it to me for high school. I painted it and put exaust on it. Everyone new me for my car. I dove it up to 259000 miles then gave it to my brother for high school. He drove it forever and then sold it for $1,000. I still see it all the time. The car never broke down on me or my brother. Handles like a tank in fender benders. Overall best car ever!

Comfortable, lots of toys, but always repairing

by LtC MEL from Sumter, SC; Honolulu, HI | September 7, 2006

I bought this car new. It was everything I wanted....comfortable seats, heads-up display, CD player, ABS, smooth engine, quiet. However, it was always in the shop for something. First the battery needed replacing, then the brakes...the brake light came on every payday it seems. While under warrenty, the Pontiac dealer always replaced a $20 brake switch. The week after the warrenty expired, the dealer said I needed a $800 brake part. I wrote to the Pontiac folks and they mailed me a check for $400. The whole experience with the car and the company left me fuming. Needless to say, I will never buy a Pontiac again.

Featured Services for this Pontiac Grand Prix