2001 Pontiac Grand Prix

Available in 5 styles:  2001 Pontiac Grand Prix 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

It was A Great Car

by Sad Former Grand Prix Owner from Myrtle Beach, SC | July 24, 2013

My Grand Prix GT was an awesome car. Loved all of the features, engine was tried and true. Too bad a girl decided to take a right turn from the left lane in front of me which totaled it. Of course, it was totaled only due to the fact that it was a 2001, and the front wheel was bent from the crash. However, to T-bone a car while going 35-40 miles an hour and walk away under my own power is pretty awesome. All in all, I had 3 wrecks in this car where people didn't realize that the horn that I was blowing was meant for them. All three times, my Grand Prix held up very well and protected me.

pirxx

by GrAnD pRiX NaTiOn from Syracuse, NY | May 17, 2013

by far the best car i have ever owned. intake manifold is the only problem with this car along with the brakes. that might just be because of the way i drive it tho haha. it has the perfect balance or fuel economy with enough power with the gtp/gxp to blow the doors off any ricer in your local town. got to love the pontiac they should have never stopped making them.

I LOVE IT!

by Snoobs from Fargo, ND | February 9, 2012

I have to say this is my first Pontiac I have ever owned. I love it! It is a well built car, the engine is laid out nice (no need to remove manifolds, etc..to change spark plugs) It handles well, amazing how sturdy of built car this really is. Pontiac should never have let "new" management get involved. When the started building the G6 lines it all went to heck. This is the best car of all that I have ever owned. We bought this used, 153200 miles on it. We have been going strong 36000 miles later and no problems of late. Keep care of this car and it will take care of you!

grand prix GT

by grand prix lover from sacramento,CA | October 24, 2011

This is my third Grand Prix very reliable car and fun to drive. The GT is a little nicer than an SE. Although they are both nice cars.

BEST CAR EVER

by LUIS from | July 19, 2011

BOUGHT ONE WITH 145,000 THREE YEARS AGO AND NOW HAS 180,000 WITH NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. ALL IVE DONE IS OIL CHANGES, TUNE UPS, AND BRAKES. I WOULD RECOMMED THIS CAR TO ANYONE WHO WANTS A RELIABLE CAR

GREAT CAR

by PAPABULL2 from markesan,wi. | July 5, 2011

pontiac grandprix se is a great car, easy on looks and fuel . 6cy.3.1 28mpg. on avg. great family car for trips.

Grand Prix is king

by Car lover from California | June 1, 2011

I am very much impressed by quality of this car. Earlier I had a Honda that did not last me half as much. Grand Prix has so much power and is a true family car.

Grand prix rocks

by Sports car lover from Texas | June 1, 2011

I love grand prix for its styling, handling, perfomance and fuel efficiency. The ride is very nice. A reliable car.

1997-2002 Grand Prix GT's and GTP's

by GRAND PRIX ENTHUSIAST from Sactown, CA | October 5, 2010

The only way to understand how great this car is, DRIVE IT! I grew up in my teenage years with a 1997 GTP (supercharged) sedan. Comfortable and fun to ride in, but you always feel safe. Gas efficiency combined with 240hp is second to none. Easy to do mechanic work on. Nothing bad to say. I now own a 2001 GT because I have been attached for so long. GREAT AMERICAN MUSCLE but will make you feel like Rockefeller.

best car I've owned

by il0vellamas from Annapolis, MD | April 7, 2010

I love my Grand Prix GT. It has great acceleration and handling, and looks nice too. Very reliable, no problems with it. I love the automatic headlights and the steering wheel controls. I would like for the seat to come up higher, but for normal height people it is fine. I also like how the doors wait a few seconds before they lock in case you leave something in the car (keys?!) and realize it right away. Great car overall, wish they still made Grand Prix, I would definitely get another one in the future.

Featured Services for this Pontiac Grand Prix