2002 Pontiac Grand Prix

See Photos & Videos

Overall

More Bang For your Buck

by K163 from California pomona | November 21, 2013

These cars are easy to work on parts are easy to find and are affordable-ride is smooth and engines are strong-I love cars that have these engines

Pleasure To Drive

by Grand Prix Lover from Tennessee | May 19, 2013

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT, bought used but really cared for by previous owner. My 4th Grand Prix, had a 95, a 98,and a 99 previously and almost cried when GM stopped production in favor of the Buick. Reliability, comfort, safety was no problem. I will own a Pontiac Grand Prix as long as there is one available.

great car

by john.g from ct | December 9, 2012

Nice one owner car low miles 86.00fo00 runs great good gas milage for big sedan.clean car well kept tires fairly new.

Yawn

by gtp from vienna,ohio | March 19, 2012

its paid for,nice looking car,i try to buy american cars instead of overhyped Japanese or Korean,the last pontiac i had was thebest car i ever had,hope this follows suit.

my first brand new car

by Chris from | February 22, 2012

I purchased my car with 6 miles on the odometer. I loved the way it looked. The hi proformance is great. I would buy another if they hadn't changed body style.

fast car

by car guy from warren mi | July 8, 2011

i can peel out easly in this car and it easly beats my freinds mustang gt this car has the most horsepower for the money I have a red two door gtp and the ride quality is good it is a sports car so its going to be a little stiffer suspision for the sharp turns i had a 99 gtp red two door it had an engine fire and i had full coverage so i baught this 02 grnad prix and hadent had a single problem yet this car is great for a young person and handling is good and the leather seats hold up nicely the seats feel good they hold you in place and the car has alot of trunk space

02 Grand Prix GT, great car

by bingo from new london, wi | April 29, 2011

Have owned and worked on many cars, this is a great car for the money. I get about 27- 32 mpg and do mostly 45-55 mph driving. the down fall is tht the upper intakes leak on the GT, which is an easy fix if you take your time. there are other small things but over all I feel that it is a very reliable car, having a 3.8 liter with approx. 200 horses isnt bad either hope if you get one, you enjoy it as much as I do mine

Best Car Ever

by Pontiac forever from Duluth MN | October 14, 2010

I have had this car for a few years now and have never regreted it. I have 227,000 on it and is still going strong. the only problem i had was the cam shaft sensor go out and the driver side window motor...but got those fixed and has never been an issue again. I would recommend this car for a college student, or for a first car.

Awesome Ride

by BrownEyes from New Brunswick | August 27, 2010

I have owned my 2002 Grand Prix GTP for going on 4 years. I love it. I have had to fix small things like converter, replace headlights but they are cheap, my mechanic suggested drilling a tiny hole in the cover to let condensation out, have to do this. Great mileage, performs well. I enjoy driving this car every single day to work and travelling.

reliable used car

by pontiac lover from newark, de | June 12, 2010

i perchased this vehicle in may 2010 with 158,000 miles on it. I immediately took it to my mechanic and he stated this is a good used car. he stated i really lucked out. The only thing he recommended was to change the front passanger tire. which we didi immediately that day. Gas mileage is fantastic. Im averaging about 345 miles on a full tank IN THE CITY. so far I have nocomplaints....lets keep our fingers crossed.

Featured Services for this Pontiac Grand Prix