2003 Pontiac Montana

See Photos & Videos

Overall

401 numbers...

by Matthew's daddy from White Oak, PA | March 12, 2014

Overall Rating: 4 Comfort: 5 Performance: 4 Exterior Styling: 3 Interior Design: 4 Value for the Money: 5 Reliability: 4

Great performance over 9 years ownership

by Bud from Hamilton, OH | November 13, 2012

This 2003 Montana extended 4dr has served us so well both in town and over the road. We spend time in Florida every year and find plenty of space to haul our belongings. Gets 28 MPG over the road full including mountain crossings. Very comfortable ride even though a bit noisy due to older door seals. Installed Michelins last year which helped noise and smooth ride. Only minor service problems over most if its life but facing a couple of repairs-to carb gasket, CD player and foggy headlight fixrures. Very enjoyable life.

Crooked Business Tactics

by Do not deal with this dealership from | August 31, 2012

This is the most unprofessional dealership I have ever dealt with. I looked at a used Toyota car and was quoted a price. I asked about a used car inspection and they said they would do that while I went to lunch. When I returned they hadn't done any inspection. So I took the vehicle for a drive and discussed buying it. All of a sudden the price was $5000 more than I was quoted. The internet manager who quoted me the price denies saying it. The sales person who stood right there next to me when that price was quoted was nowhere to be found and I waited for over an hour and a half. Finally I talked to the finance manager and he claims a mistake was made but that even if they told me the one price, they wouldn't honor it. There's no accountability there, no professionalism, no customer service, and they wasted my whole afternoon. Do not do business with this dealership. Avoid them at all costs!!!!!

Not so Good!

by westwardheart from Evansville, IN | July 24, 2012

I hate the fat spots in the steering wheel and the seats are lousy for a short person even with power seats. There is a tremendous amount of plastic. I was pushing on the the rear door and without much pressure managed to put a huge dent in it. Wow!

A Driving Pleasure

by Mr. Mike from St. Louis Metro Area | January 16, 2009

Best van of 3 I've had since 1992 (the other two were Chrysler products). Due to my Montana's comfort, performance and reliability, I'll never go back to a Chrysler minivan! Lots of comfortable seating for up to seven adults available when needed. When used on numerous long trips to SOWEGA (southwest Georgia), I got good gas mileage (up to 28 mpg) and cruised in comfort. Lots of cargo space with middle and rear seats out for hauling building materials. Bought with 32,000 miles, just hit 96,000 miles, and have only had minor repairs and routine maintenance. Still a surprisingly quiet ride. Very, very pleased with my Montana!

Best, Most Comfortable Van I have owned

by Ivan from Welland | September 20, 2008

Purchase Price: $ 12630.80 Km: 83180 Condition : Mint Interior: Leather, CD Player, Walt Disney Package , Seats 7, We love our Montana

"Most Reliable Van I've Owned"

by classyrosel from Courtice Ont. | January 19, 2008

We just recently purchased ours with 92,000 kms. for a very reasonable price. The unit is like new and we are extremely pleased with handling, comfort, etc. and all aspect of comparison with other makes such as, Plymouth Voyager, the one we had before this, Ford’s Villager plus a couple of others. This is one well built and styled unit ...

2003 Pontiac Montana

by LawDog38 from Albuquerque, NM | July 16, 2006

I'm very pleased with the vehicle. I have owned it for 3 and half years and the only major problem was the backlight on the Stereo clock. The ride is very good. My oldest child is 5'9" tall and fits comfortably in the front passenger and rear passenger seats. I purchased the vechicle whent GM was offering financing at 0%.

Featured Services for this Pontiac Montana