2005 Pontiac Montana

2005 Pontiac Montana

Available in 2 styles:  2005 Pontiac Montana FWD Extended Passenger Van shown

19 city / 26 hwy

Overall

best minivan ever made!!!

by monti from Hamiltonian ontario | December 28, 2012

engine runs great.better quality than Japanese imports. Comfortable and smooth ride. Perfect for long or short voyages.very reliable . Great DVD player and handy remote starter for the winter.great stereo system. Never any problems with van.cheap price and a great build.wouldn't want to own any other car. When I'm buying a car I Know I can rely on the quality and affordability of a gm.

I Love Montana's

by Mom of 4 from Kasson | May 2, 2010

I bought my 2004 Montana after owning 2 mini vans due to my growing Family. I owned a sienna and an Odyssey and after owning my Montana for almost 6 years I can say, when our Family is ready for a new vehicle, I will be purchasing another Montana. This is the Cadillac of minivans. It feels so luxurious. I especially appreciate that my Children can watch their DVD movies with earphones, while we listen to any CD on the CD changer. I love the room this van provides, although ours is the extended version which is a plus for my husband when he needs to remove the seats and haul his things around.

Gotta Love it

by dawniiames from Lima, OH | November 10, 2009

I have had my Van for 3 years. It is the most reliable Van I have ever owned and I have owned quite a few. Love how many it seats. I have not had one problem and I have 86,000 plus miles on it. I did replace the tires and brakes but that is it. Would recommend it or sell it to a friend.

love it

by jb from | February 15, 2009

love it the exterior is just beautiful and it handles wonderfully the battery is hard to get to, so pay someone to do that.

Tired Montana

by Kid and stuff livery service from Detroit MI | May 31, 2006

Tired design, Uncomfortable seating for the long haul. The good: Losts of space, if you remove the heavy seats.

Featured Services for this Pontiac Montana