2007 Pontiac Solstice

2007 Pontiac Solstice

Available in 2 styles:  2007 Pontiac Solstice 2dr Convertible shown

Overall

Best 'bang for buck' sportscar in the world

by CommonSense from St. Louis, MO | June 28, 2014

With a change of exhaust and simple reflash to 23 lbs of boost, I'm making 350 hp and 350 ft lbs of torque. That's twice the torque of a Honda S2000. 0-60 in 4.4 and quarter mile is 12.9 at 106. The low end torque of this thing puts my '08 Viper and '10 Corvette to shame! This thing is built like an exotic. Forged aluminum A arms front and rear--not cheap McPherson struts like Porsche, BMW, Miata, etc. Bilstein shocks, Getrag rear end. Incredible handling. Perfect weight distribution. Flip front end for easy service. These are only going to go up in value. They made only about 60,000 Solstice and 30,000 Skys. And far fewer of the turbo GXP and Sky Redline. Grab one while you can!

not a good dealer

by mike p from | March 25, 2014

i called about a Pontiac solstice with 58k miles priced at $16,400, $4k above market value. i offered $10,900 out the door. another dealership, has the exact same car with 63k miles for the $10,989. but my loan doesn't finance through them. i told the man my offer. he acted like they were gonna take a major lost. complete douche by tone of his voice. the car has been sitting on you guys lot for 74 days. it's already loosing your dealership money by sitting there, not moving. 74 days remember now. im ready with $10,900 in cash to take that car off your hands

worth every penny I paid for it

by Coupe all the way from Carlsbad | November 10, 2013

I have this car for five years and put a lot of mileage on it (20K per year). It never let me down, very reliable and faithful. No one will doubt about the looking, it's just gorgeous. Interior is cheap, cargo space is limited. But hey, it's a sports roaster half the price of BMW Z4 yet with better looking and similiar performance.

It's a fun car.

by River Rat from San Mateo Fla. | October 8, 2013

Gas mileage is good. It holds the road very good. The noise level is not bad for what it is. We have a lot of fun driving in the mountains. Overall it is the car we expected it to be.

Very Stylish

by Wilson from Independence, MO | October 7, 2013

I have only owned this car for 3 weeks, but it grows on me ever time I drive it. It looks like an expensive Italian sports car but on a retired guy's budget. It is not a comfort ride as it has a tight suspension. I have owned two TR-3s and a 914 Porsche, but this is the best looking car I have ever had. I'm a senior citizen but don't have any problem getting in or out of the car. It does have a blind spot with the top up but just have to be extra careful. I think this car is a good investment where most cars are not. Can't wait to get on the "Mother Road."

Most fun to drive car I have owned.

by Bighead from Petersburg, Virginia | February 26, 2013

I loved body style when of this vehicle when it first came out in 2006. It is a real eye catcher. I recently purchased a 2007 GXP. I love the performance the turbo gives this vehicle.

Great car for the money

by Old guy havin fun from New england | August 11, 2012

I really love this car, had a BMW M coupe and like this just as much. Great looks, and so much fun to drive, also have to hide it from the wife who also likes to drive the little beauty.

My favorite car ever

by visualkei from austin, tx | July 2, 2012

Considering this has been my dream cars for several years now it's easy to understand why I am beyond excited to finally have snagged one. I had already done my homework so I knew the pros (fassst if you get turbo 5 speed) and cons (little to no storage) and was warned about the blind spot. My previous car was a Mitsubishi Eclipse with the worst blind spot ever so guess I'm broken in there as the GXP causes me no problems. Great gas mileage, did I mention it was fast with 260hp, and is the most beautiful 2 seater there is in my opinion. I am in love with this car! My only complaint is I have to drive extra defensively as people either really can't see me or don't care. I have received so many compliments and people not believing what I paid for it. It's a great bargain, alot of fun to drive, and for me it is the ultimate.

Solstice GXP

by Guy of a Certain Age from Central Indiana | June 12, 2012

Purchased a 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP. Great looking car with head turning design. Test drove the GXP with the 2.0 L Turbo and the standard model with the 2.4 L, both had ample power. Ended up getting the 2.0 L turbo and enjoy the power the 260 hp turbo delivers when punching it. The GXP is getting 32 mpg with a mixture of city and highway driving. This is a solid little sport car and grips the curves at higher speeds. The Solstice has bascially no storage so only single over night trips are practical. In general the Solstice is a fun car to drive and be seen in.

Beautiful body

by Latinarunner from Midlothian, VA | December 5, 2011

My red Solstice turns heads everywhere I go. A lot of people comment on the body style and say it's prettier than a Porsche. It really has little space for anything other than my purse, but I don't care. I love driving in it, it gets great gas mileage with the 4 cylinder engine,and it hugs the road. You can't get any more fun for yours sports car dollar than this, and you can take it to your local GM dealer for service.

Featured Services for this Pontiac Solstice