2009 Pontiac Solstice

19 city / 25–28 hwy

Overall

I love my car

by Hot Moma in Red from Southwest La. | June 10, 2014

I have wanted a red sports car forever and we came across MY 2009 and I love it. And YES people do look at it a lot especially when the top is down. I am very happy I got it for my 30th Anniversary.

2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP

by Donna from Thomaston CT. | March 16, 2014

I just love my 2008 Pontiac Solstice GPX, great sports car at a great price. I would recommend Brass City Hyundai for any car purchase, the people were fantastic, thank you to our sales man Madrid Ajro you were great.

Amazing

by wanna have fun from | December 16, 2013

I love my Pontiac it an amazing sports car. Its really powerful vehicle with a lot of personality. This car really will give you a run for your money.

Love my BASE Solstice Coupe

by Joe from Columbus Ohio from columbus, oh | October 1, 2013

Mine is barebones, clothe seats, but has the monsoon stereo, and chrome rims. i also have the soft targa top. which i paid 1100 for worth every penny. This is one fun little car. I get looks all the time, and people come up and take photos of it ask what it is. I love the attention it gets. Even though it's not a GXP, it still is fast and nimble. And the value goes up on it. :) Love that.

on my second solstice

by love my solstice from CA | December 11, 2012

I previously owned a 2006 Solstice and now upgraded to the 2009 Solstice GXP. A major difference in power with the stronger 250 HP. I would take this car over the latest Porsche model any day. As "Car and Driver" magazine said about the Solstice - "It has all the sexy curves of Queen Latifah, but half the weight."

A true sports car

by Hags from Northern, IL | September 22, 2012

I have recently purchased a 2009 Solstice GXP Coupe. It has only 2600 miles on it. I have always been a fan of the coupes. I have owned several sports cars but I have never had one that behaves like you would expect a sports car to behave. You have to want to be able to feel the road and the responsiveness of a vehicle like this. People that complain about the ride and performance of a sports car are like the people that move near the airport and then complain about the noise. This car is not for everyone. But for those that love a true sports car, the GPX is a delight to drive. Treat yourself . Drive one !

Beautiful

by Black Beauty from Arizona | September 9, 2012

COMPLIMENTS EVERY DAY from strangers The white on black srtiping is striking and stands out above the rest

Fun, Fast, Fantastic!

by Hot Rod Granny from Indianapolis, IN | August 11, 2012

I bought a 2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP, & I couldn't be happier! This is not a car for those of you who want a marshmallow- soft, luxury car. The Solstice is a true, bare bones, no- frills sports car that's all performance! Sharp, crisp turns, great acceleration thanks to the turbo, and just pure fun in the sun! Wish they still made them! If you ever see a 2009 GXP Turbo for sale, snap it right up because it's a true enthusiast's dream!

Fast & Fun!

by Hot Rod Granny from Indiana | July 24, 2012

Traded my '07 Solstice Base for an '09 GXP. This car is not made for those who want the cushy comfort of a "marshmallow car!" The interior is sparse & functional, & there's not a lot of extra room. However, if you're a true sports car enthusiast as I am, you will love this car! The turbo-charged engine rockets you when you need speed, corners as well as a Porsche (yes, I have owned one,) & handles like a dream! Highly recommended for sheer, pure, raw sports car enjoyment! Too bad Pontiac doesn't make them anymore.

nicer than my viper

by john from colorado | August 12, 2010

I love this car very rare and going up in price everywhere you go. I went to a dealer auction and they are paying 3 to 4 thousand over retail. Get one while you can

Featured Services for this Pontiac Solstice