2009 Pontiac Torrent

16–17 city / 24 hwy

Overall

Really like my decision

by ellbowl from Eau Claire WI | December 12, 2012

Did a lot of research off other reviews and really like my decision. Am glad that I was able to find this vehicle a short distance from my home location.

Luv this car!

by I like my Pontiac from Williamsport, PA | December 28, 2010

I thought I'd have to give up alot when I went from a Grand Prix to my Torrent but I was mistaken. I love how the Torrent handles both in good weather and bad. I also like the sporty look of the car but really like the sporty way it drives. I just have to remember that I'm higher off the ground and can't take corners like the Prix! This is a great vehicle!

Love the comfort

by mcquaggenora from Orlando | March 23, 2010

This is a very comfortable car for all 4 of our family plenty of leg room and a nice larger driving seat I love the space in the trunk for my stuff my only complaint is the wheel when i turn it it doesnt turn as well as other vehicles but i do love it i've had it for 4 years with no major work to be done!

2nd one

by SD torrent from SD | September 13, 2009

This is the 2nd Torrent that my wife and I have purchased. This one is a nearly loaded AWD torrent. We have gotten 26 MPG on the highway and the computer in the cars shows 22.6 MPG overall. All weather handling is very good. The AWD handles most road conditions very confidently. The sliding rear seat is very nice to increase rear leg or rear cargo area as needed. Only two complaints. The turning radius could be tighter, and the fuel tank could use a couple more gallons. The reliblity of this vehical can not be faulted as it has been with out problem in 40,000.

Stylish exterior, ROAD NOISE

by Mainesuvfan from Northern, ME | July 29, 2009

I purchased this vehicle a month ago, traded a 06 Envoy, thought I would try an AWD this time. Went with the base model with 16" wheels. I really like the exterior styling of this vehicle, the price was right with dealer incentives, it has a TON of room inside for passengers, i.e. long legged teenagers and carseats. On the other hand the road noise is HORRIBLE!!!!!! Interstate driving where there are cracks in the road are the worst. The radio needs to be turned 3/4 of the way up just to be heard. One other minor thing that bugs me about this car is the armrest is too low and the window frame is too high, there is no place to comfortably rest your left arm :o{. Will have to wait and see how this vehicle handles in snow and slush.

Featured Services for this Pontiac Torrent