2004 Pontiac Vibe

2004 Pontiac Vibe
Available in 3 styles:  2004 Pontiac Vibe FWD Hatchback shown

Overall

2004 Vibe

by extremely satisfied!!! from Port Charlotte, fl (purchased in Columbus, OH) | August 1, 2014

I bought this Vibe used in 2007. It had 96000 miles on it. This is now 2014 and I have over 299,999 miles on it. (That is as high as the odometer goes.) I have had no major repairs on it, only routine maintenance. I have replaced a timing belt, struts, brakes, and tires. My ONLY complain is that it is difficult to fill up with fuel. For some reason pressure builds up and shuts off the nozzle when I try to put gas into it. Other than that...! Yes. Buy this car!

Great buy, no regrets.

by Bill from Ohio | June 24, 2014

I bought this car used after reading reviews. It has 134000 miles on it at time of purchase. Being a Toyota built engine straight 4 engine all wheel drive and a power sun roof and plenty of room I heard that maintenance was easy on this car and cheap to insure etc... I love it, handling and suspension is great. It did have 3 open recalls when i bought it and GM is taking care of that! even better!!! I recommend this car to everyone you will not be upset! Sad news is that they are not in production with any other badge after GM dropped Pontiac.

would never drive anything else but a vibe.

by pearl42 from | March 28, 2013

I have owned a vibe for nearly ten years. This car is dependable. It took care of me when I took care of it. Would recommend it to all.

Exceeded my expectations

by Hoagie from Poland, Ohio | September 9, 2012

I bought the car used, was a lease car had 12,000 miles. Was rated at 29 city 36 highway. My wife drives the ccar, we have had it to North Carolina and back to Ohio, we got 38MPG on the trip and we have got never less than 32 MPG in the city. Only problem we ever had was the power windows, the clip broke off and by desigh you have to replace the entire window. Over all the best car I have ever owned as far as economy and reliability. Easy to drive in snow, never got stuck or unable top get through any conditions of weather, regular all season radials. Still looks as good as the day purchased, 60,000 miles later. Too bad they do not make them anymore.

I Regret Selling It!

by Hannah_MA from Somerville, MA | July 10, 2012

A silver '04 Vibe GT was my first car. I loved the hatchback practicality, the quirky exterior, and the overall interior space and comfort. I purchased this car in the US but it made the trip home to Toronto with me and back down again when I got married. This car, though I only owned it for 2 years, followed me through some of the most important moments of my life: marriage, first child, etc. My husband and I traded this car in in late 2006 on a Trailblazer and that is one of my greatest regrets. I should have held on to it. If you're lucky enough to find a used example, snap it up quickly! You won't be disappointed!

A great used car

by carbuyer from Chicago, IL | July 2, 2012

I love this car. It handles like a go-cart and the car gets good milage. The side trim protects the body panels and the chassis is tight. It's obvious the Toyota designers gave this car a lot of thought. This is the same car as the Toyota Matrix.

great car

by Everyday rider from New Albany, IN | November 28, 2011

I've had my car 2 years with minimum repairs and problems, very reliable. Mileage better than average, 25-32, very fast and nimble. Also, has major storage and cargo carrying room. Mine came with roof racks for added storage and sun roof. It has both 12v and 115v outlets and a very smooth 6 speed tranny. This is an ideal all-round car with plenty of room for a small car. Like other small cars there is lots of road noise.

2004 Pontisac Vibe

by Honest Review from NY Nassau County | January 28, 2010

Bought it for my daughter it gets over 32MPG on the Highway & it 28MPG around town. Best front seat ever !! 1.8L VVTi engine is a dream ( Made by Toyota *****). Suspension is great nice & tight. NO TIMING BELT TO CHANGE !!!!!. You will need snow tires if you have snowy winters car is light. Find on with a Sunroof. Inside has a few sqeeks & rattles when it gets really cold out. PS it's a Toyota Matrix that look better and it about $2000 less IT'S THE SAME CAR PEOPLE !!!!!!!

Just the Best

by Commuter from Marlow, OK | July 28, 2009

Bought 2 brand new Vibes at the same time, one for me and one for my wife. They are absolutely the 2 best and funnest cars I've ever owned. Both equipped w/5 speed, and Moon and Tunes package. Use both for vacations, commuting and hauling things; great run around vehicle for errands in town, as well highway cruising at 75 MPH. Plenty of room for our 2 young kids and luggage for 4 fits easily in the rear cargo area. The best part of the car is the 110 volt converter built into the dash...able to charge cell phones, run the navigation and video games in the rear for the kids. This car is so versatile and I'm not afraid to admit this, but have spent many a night sleeping comfortably in this car after folding all the seats down and spreading out a sleeping mat. Consistently above 30 MPG and the 1.8 liter engine gives you all the power you need. My Vibe has over 100K and wife's has about 60K; replaced tires and kept up w/routine maintenance. Can't say enough. Even went so far as to test drive an '09 w/a 5 speed and the 2.4 liter engine, but think I'll keep these 2 for a very long time. Great job Pontiac/Toyota...made in America, as well.

Great car

by flash from New Albany, IN | July 13, 2009

I bought this car used with 56000 on it, and i have fallen in love with it. It gets great gas mileage, plenty of room, like a mini SUV, plenty of power, great handling and very nice interior and huge space for almost anything. Overall this is a winner.

Featured Services for this Pontiac Vibe