2004 Pontiac Vibe

Available in 3 styles:  2004 Pontiac Vibe FWD Hatchback shown

Overall

This is the Best Car I've Owned

by TeeDee66 from Chicago, IL | July 20, 2016

I honestly don't know why this car is no longer being sold. I've had my 2005 Pontiac Vibe since 2005 which is now 11 years. It has always started, even when the actually temperature in Chicago was -13 degrees Fahrenheit. I have gotten what I paid and then some. Everything still works on the car, even the CD player, speakers and radio. It is the best and most reliable as well as inexpensive to maintain. I've only changed the fluids every 4 years and gotten oil changes every 4 years. Of course, I've gotten a new set of brakes (rear and front), tires and tune ups, but that is it. Also, I've never gotten stuck in the snow...it just plows through it and I'm on the road. I will probably drive it until it stops running, which may be years from now considering I only have 124,000 miles. I have saved so much money and even the dealer who I get to fix it can't find anything more wrong with it. LOVE MY VIBE!!!

wonderful ride

by kev from miami florida | March 28, 2016

I bought my 2004 Pontiac vibe in July 2003, now 150+ thousand miles on it. I have driven it since then and have no regrets about it. for 13 years it has been a real blessing. No major issues and best of all it is easy to take care of. If I can find another one for sale, I will buy it. Hands down, the Pontiac Vibe is better then any new vehicle on the road today.

Like new at 175,000 miles. Reliable and practical

by RissRolla from Rolla, Missouri | December 8, 2015

Our 2004 Vibe has 175,000 miles and runs great. Top quality as evidenced by big and little things that are original and perfect, including shocks and most lightbulbs. Cruises nicely on the highway. The hatchback and folding rear seats swallow larger loads than you would expect. The household outlet is handy for charging phones on trips. Holds even a large bicycle in back with the seats down.

2004 Vibe

by extremely satisfied!!! from Port Charlotte, fl (purchased in Columbus, OH) | August 1, 2014

I bought this Vibe used in 2007. It had 96000 miles on it. This is now 2014 and I have over 299,999 miles on it. (That is as high as the odometer goes.) I have had no major repairs on it, only routine maintenance. I have replaced a timing belt, struts, brakes, and tires. My ONLY complain is that it is difficult to fill up with fuel. For some reason pressure builds up and shuts off the nozzle when I try to put gas into it. Other than that...! Yes. Buy this car!

Great buy, no regrets.

by Bill from Ohio | June 24, 2014

I bought this car used after reading reviews. It has 134000 miles on it at time of purchase. Being a Toyota built engine straight 4 engine all wheel drive and a power sun roof and plenty of room I heard that maintenance was easy on this car and cheap to insure etc... I love it, handling and suspension is great. It did have 3 open recalls when i bought it and GM is taking care of that! even better!!! I recommend this car to everyone you will not be upset! Sad news is that they are not in production with any other badge after GM dropped Pontiac.

would never drive anything else but a vibe.

by pearl42 from | March 28, 2013

I have owned a vibe for nearly ten years. This car is dependable. It took care of me when I took care of it. Would recommend it to all.

Exceeded my expectations

by Hoagie from Poland, Ohio | September 9, 2012

I bought the car used, was a lease car had 12,000 miles. Was rated at 29 city 36 highway. My wife drives the ccar, we have had it to North Carolina and back to Ohio, we got 38MPG on the trip and we have got never less than 32 MPG in the city. Only problem we ever had was the power windows, the clip broke off and by desigh you have to replace the entire window. Over all the best car I have ever owned as far as economy and reliability. Easy to drive in snow, never got stuck or unable top get through any conditions of weather, regular all season radials. Still looks as good as the day purchased, 60,000 miles later. Too bad they do not make them anymore.

I Regret Selling It!

by Hannah_MA from Somerville, MA | July 10, 2012

A silver '04 Vibe GT was my first car. I loved the hatchback practicality, the quirky exterior, and the overall interior space and comfort. I purchased this car in the US but it made the trip home to Toronto with me and back down again when I got married. This car, though I only owned it for 2 years, followed me through some of the most important moments of my life: marriage, first child, etc. My husband and I traded this car in in late 2006 on a Trailblazer and that is one of my greatest regrets. I should have held on to it. If you're lucky enough to find a used example, snap it up quickly! You won't be disappointed!

A great used car

by carbuyer from Chicago, IL | July 2, 2012

I love this car. It handles like a go-cart and the car gets good milage. The side trim protects the body panels and the chassis is tight. It's obvious the Toyota designers gave this car a lot of thought. This is the same car as the Toyota Matrix.

great car

by Everyday rider from New Albany, IN | November 28, 2011

I've had my car 2 years with minimum repairs and problems, very reliable. Mileage better than average, 25-32, very fast and nimble. Also, has major storage and cargo carrying room. Mine came with roof racks for added storage and sun roof. It has both 12v and 115v outlets and a very smooth 6 speed tranny. This is an ideal all-round car with plenty of room for a small car. Like other small cars there is lots of road noise.

Featured Services for this Pontiac Vibe