2007 Pontiac Vibe

See Photos & Videos

Overall

So far I love it!

by Newcarpwner from Columbus, Ohio | May 17, 2014

I have only owned this car for a few months but I love, love, love it! Drives well and very comfortable...good gas mileage!

This Has Been A Great Car!

by Love My Vibe from Grand Haven, MI | January 19, 2014

I bought my Vibe new in June of 2007. My home state is 1000 miles away, and my Vibe and I have driven that route countless times over the past 6+ years. We're now looking at 190K miles, and it still drives great. We have had no real issues. I'm looking for a new car now due to the high mileage on my Vibe. Honestly, it will be difficult to let it go! I recommend the Pontiac Vibe to anyone who wants great gas mileage, fun style, and a car that you can depend on. Great Car!

Great on Gas -hauling stuff-seats flip down too

by mini me from | February 11, 2013

I have more room in this car than my JEEP (old car) and much better gas mileage. Last trip to Chicago, we got 32 miles to the gas. Great. front passenger seat folds down, back to seats fold down....wow haul what ever you want.

Very efficient reliable car

by cven from Sylvania, Ohio | November 11, 2012

Typically I lean toward a sports car, but due to the changing economy, I looked for a vehicle that was safe and fuel efficient. I found that in my Vibe. I love this car. I drive this around town and also on vacations. It has proven to be safe, reliable, affordable and it really does have good pick up off the start. I fully recommend, if you can get your hands on one these cars, to purchase it.

Solid car

by Pizza Man from Spring Hill,TN | May 14, 2012

I bought this 2007 Pontiac Vibe for my 17 year old son. It's not sporty or fast(which is agood thing for a teenage boy), but super reliable. Other than filling the gas tank,rotating the tires and getting the oil changed regularly this hasn't cost us a dime. It serves my purpose well, which is to have reliable, safe transportation for my son.

Great Car!

by mim from NorCal | November 1, 2011

I bought this car because it was basically the Toyota Matrix American style for about 3000 less than its Japanese counterpart. I had it for 3+ years with no problems whatsoever. I got hit and insurance totaled the car, or I'd still be driving it. I then bought a 2010 Toyota Matrix, only because Pontiac doesn't exist any longer. It was a great car for a great price. I was sorry to see Pontiac go by the wayside. They were one of the few American cars that had cars with styling and gas milage.

Great economy car for my kids

by trbstang from Houston, TX | September 14, 2011

We bought a 1 yr old Vibe for my son when he was in high school, and it has been a great car these past 3 years. Only had one real problem, the powertrain computer went out and was replaced under warranty, which is what the recall they have out now is for. Also had to have the rear window motors replaced for some reason, they quit going down. We get a good 28+ mpg in the city and I have achieved 35mpg on the highway with it. Now my daughter is driving it to high school, and I'm shopping for another one for myself! Wish GM had kept it as a small GMC, it would have fit well with their SUV lineup as the smallest one. Even the dealer tells me they are the best cars he's ever sold as far as reliability.

Great buy

by Gman from Brownsburg, IN | August 29, 2011

This car is as good as all the reviews said it would be. It gets consistently over 32 mpg as long as I keep my foot out of the engine. Over 70 mph I still got over 29 mpg. Fairly comfortable ride for a small car because the seats sit higher and you don't feel like you are riding along on the ground. For a small car, it is also amazingly quiet. I liked the Vibe so much, my daughter bought the cousin car, the Toyota Matrix. It is identical, which is one reason the Vibe is so dependable. It's a shame GM didn't pick up production in another line to keep the Vibe alive.

Exceeds expectations

by New Vibe Lover from Ohio | January 29, 2011

This is the car I've wanted for some time. It's not a luxury car ride, but I wasn't looking for that. The ride is sturdy. It handles well, seats four comfortably (can be a little tight in the back seat), is good on gas (28-30 city), and has a lot of cargo room. It's a crossover worth considering. A nice exterior design, sporty.

2007 Vibe

by Rambler from Massachusetts | February 20, 2010

Bought the car new has over 55k miles on it . So far so good ! One Warranty issue (Computer Malfunction). Dealer took car of it no problem. This car has room for my needs etc. I like the roof racks . Helps when moving my son in and out of his dorm . This is the first car I've owned with keyless entry,cruise control,remote mirrors and power windows. These features are wonderful for a guy who's first car was a used 1964 Rambler. Great on gas about 30 MPG (highway,local). However, when it was just our of warranty the switch panel in the dirvers side door broke and GM nor the dealer would not do anything for me at all ! I've owned about a half dozen GM products over the years . I had a Saturn Wagon with a similar situation and the dealer charged me for the part but the labor was no charge ! Oh well Ford might just have a better Idea !

Featured Services for this Pontiac Vibe