2010 Pontiac Vibe

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best choice I ever made!

by Vibeologist from Melbourne, FL | January 8, 2013

My prior car was a '07 Hyundai Santa Fe bought brand new off the lot. Car was nice enough but had I've gotten more comments about my 2010 Vibe, bought used, than I ever did with my Sante Fe (back when they weren't as widely seen. It has just enough power to get me in and out of traffic, its small enough to fit through the most "skin-of-your teeth" situations. I travel a lot for work so this is the perfect car to get around. Personally I hope to keep it for years to come!

great gas milage

by vibe hunter from Cornelia, Ga. | September 23, 2012

26 -29 city 34 -38 highway . Good power , easy cruise , Blind spot in rear corners like most small suv , seats comfort good to fair . Enough room and easy load hauling rear . Much less road noise than 2012 Soul or mitsubishi sport also better gas mileage . Teat drove both over week end avg mpg 24 city maybe 31 highway. enjoying the vibe bought 34000 on 39500 now

OK but fule economy power tradoff thier

by Lifes a trade off guy from New England | November 7, 2011

I think it's a fine sports hatch wagon.Got it for it's hatch space (up to 9ft with fron seat fold flat).Mine is the base 1.8 which get's good gas in low mid 30's but I imagine you definitely get more pop from 2.4 standard.Still my automatic has enoguh to get out of the way.Like th meaty 205 16 55's.Handles well enough and comfort is good not great (seats rood noise 4 of 5).If you want a wide box but don't want a mini van and would like to be 2/3rd to German Hatch or wagon all in all it's a good set of trade offs for the matrix of cargo,fuel comfort and ok if not inspired acceleration.Now to put a decent set of all season and check it out in snow.

Love my Vibe!!!!

by Fun to Ride from Central Village, CT | April 13, 2011

This is my 2nd Vibe. It is fun to drive, sharp looking, roomy, & comfortable. Great car for the money.

Great little car

by Vibronic from Santa Fe, NM | February 3, 2011

This is the 3rd Vibe I've owned, and the final swan song for Pontiac. I upgraded to the GT because I like the power and sportiness of this model. The interior is roomy (great headroom), and seats extremely comfortable during long trips. The 2010 handles better in the snow than previous models, and the Monsoon sound is awesome. The GT's suspension is somewhat stiff, and is a bit noisy and bumpy on rough pavement. Gas mileage could be better, but all-around it is a very satisying car to own and drive.

vibe #2

by just a mom in school from Orem, Utah | November 12, 2010

My husband bought me my first Vibe so I would be safe as I commuted to grad school in the winter and we could save money on gas. It has awd and still gets around 28 mpg. I loved that car from the first trip to school. I had it less than a year when we decided to take that car up North for a family reunion. We were coming in late and all but my husband (who was driving) were asleep. Suddenly a 5 point bull elk jumped out from the other side of the road just as an oncoming car was about to pass us. Keith had averted his eyes to the right side to avoid the blinding headlights and had no time to react. That elk completely demolished the front and roof of the car as it left carnage along the hood and drivers-side roof. Every person in that car got out with just a few scratches due to the shattered moon roof raining down. The safety features in that car saved my family. I have no doubt that my husband would have been impaled if not for the immediate airbag release. I woke up to a tight seat belt and an airbag pinning my head in my sleep position. My daughter said she woke up and sat up. The air bag had pushed her away from the window she was leaning on which was also shattered by that elk. The HP could not believe that everyone was safe when the car was so destroyed. Thanks to the way the Vibe holds its value we were not upside down in our car loan. We looked at subaru's and suzuki's but got a vibe to replace the old vibe. I would buy it a third time if I had the chance.

Featured Services for this Pontiac Vibe