We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2013 Porsche 911

2013 Porsche 911
Available in 14 styles:  2013 Porsche 911 2dr AWD Cabriolet shown

Overall

a definit bucket list car

by Bermuda George from Burlington, MA | April 4, 2016

As a young 66 year old guy, I bought my first 911, a sweet '02 with 30k miles (a cab of course!) just to make sure I would enjoy driving a Porsche & willing to spend the extra money to own it. After driving it 4 years, it was time to buy another car. Not even a hard decision-I started my search for the same color combo (metallic silver, grey interior, and a cab of course), 08 thru 10, but my wife said why not treat yourself to a newer one (how is that for a wife!!). After test driving a "13 locally, I found the exact "13 I was looking for(metallic silver, grey interior, another 911 cab with 13k miles, loaded) in Florida, and it is just the sweetest sports/luxury car you can own & drive.

After a year

by 2013 911S owner from Fort Worth, TX | October 17, 2015

I have always loved acceleration and high velocity driving. In my early adult life I've lived in Germany for two years and Italy for a year. I always envied the 911's passing me like I was standing still when I was going 120+ miles and hour. I purchased a CPO 2013 911S cabriolet a year ago (October 2014), and have driven this car over 6K miles. I test drove both a 2012 manual 911 GTS and the 2013 PDK transmission 911S. After driving manuals for my entire life I humored the sales guy by driving the PDK. I am ashamed to say that I cannot outperform the 911 PDK transmission's computer in a wide variety of driving conditions. Now, after a year with the 2013 911S with the PDK I am glad to say I made the right choice. It downshifts a just the right acceleration points and upshifts seamlessly through all types of driving conditions. The car in sports and sports plus mode are my primary transmission modes to drive on the open and winding roads. From a stop the acceleration with the sports-chrono package with launch control is scary fast at first, but always fun. My only suggestion if you buy this car is to get and use a radar detector too... then put the top down and enjoy accelerating hard and driving FAST. Other features I like/have: HD/SiriusXM Radio, GPS/Navigation with traffic reporting, Multi-function display, cooled/heated seats. Buy it an have fun!

pleasure to drive

by Dan from Seattle | October 2, 2015

First time to have a Porsche 911 and it is a pleasure to drive. Kept my SUV for winter, but so far enjoying how well the car grips the road.

very nice

by Robert from Minnisota | August 23, 2015

I got the 911 S, PDK shiftable automatic. It takes some to get used to it. When in automatic, it seems to shift into higher gear sooner than expected. For Example, at 40 mi/hr, it is already in 7th gear. It hesitates a bit when you step on the gas in the automatic mode so you need to downshift manually -- a little learning curve there. I had a manual shift Boxster S that was more nimble to drive as I felt I had more control. Overall, I like the car but it is not as quick as I expected.

Fantastic Car

by Bill from Wells Beach, Maine | July 12, 2015

I have owned numerous sports cars over the years, including 2 Porsches back in the 1980's, but none of my past vehicles can even come close to this 911 Carrera S Cabriolet. It is a true rocket ship on 4 wheels, and a lot of fun to drive. Porsche did a wonderful job blending its true racing heritage and yet, they have brought in loads of technology in this new version of the 911. And the styling of this car.....lets just say I've owned several S.L's and 2 Lotus Espits, not to mention numerous Corvettes and the new 911 has them all beat Hands Down!

Wonderful car

by carnut130 from Sarasota, FL | December 1, 2013

I have the 911 cab. The fit and finish are perfect. It is fun to drive, but a little harsh. The technology is a bit weak ... for $115,000 you would think it would have a serius radio, a back-up camera, key-less go, etc. It does not. Everything works perfectly. Also economical.

Be careful

by Wishful Thinking from Huntington, NY | August 13, 2013

Turns out, the car I was interested in was a scam. I played around with them a little bit just to give them some grief. My advice would always be to proceed with caution regardless of whom you are dealing with when doing any online transaction.

It's Amazing!

by V12Monster from New York, NY | March 13, 2013

I've never experienced anything like it, it's incredible! It looks so good and it's really reliable so far. It's fuel economy is great and the steering is perfect. the gearbox is quick and snappy and the seventh gear is really helpful, in short it helped me get from Columbus to Indianapolis and back on 1 tank! Amazing. The only problem is you can't see much of anything in the engine, sure it's small but show it off. Come on.

Outstanding Car

by OCT from SE Florida | August 23, 2012

I have owned about a dozen Porsches. Most of them were great cars. In recent years I have owned three 997 cabriolets. The new 911 beats all the prior versions. Now it's a sports and a luxury car. Quality, handling are excellent. First service is at two years/20,000 miles. Air conditioning and vented seats make driving in 90 degree weather very comfortable. With only 700 miles I'm getting about 20 mpg. Couldn't be more satisfied.

love my new 2013 911 Carrera S

by porsche lover from Tulsa,Ok | July 31, 2012

Just traded a 2012 650I BMW for this bad boy porsche and I love everything about it. Sounds like a dream, fun to drive, very high performance, comfortable, nice stereo system but who listens to that anyway when behind the wheel of a 911. I bought the convertable and am so glad I did. It's very quite and tough/durable. It's been completely redone. I can't say enough good things about this car. The only cons would be the options. They are expensive. Sitting at $150 K I couldn't really afford to add the other options I wanted but that's fine ... it's perfect just the way it is. Go test drive one today!