2014 Porsche Boxster

2014 Porsche Boxster
Available in 2 styles:  2014 Porsche Boxster 2dr RWD Convertible shown
Starting MSRP

20 city / 28–30 hwy

Most Excellent Experience in my Boxster S!

by CarSlut from Orlando, Florida | March 29, 2015

I Just recently purchased this car a few weeks ago, and while it was a bit pricey, I don't regret my decision. I have owned a lot of cars, but this is my first Porsche and first convertible as well. A complete blast to drive!!! Even though the reviews stated that the Porsche PDK transmission was quicker than the manual, I ended up going with the manual for a more engaging driving experience. I knew going into this purchase that this car wasn't going to be balls to the wall fast, but it really offers such an impressive experience, that it doesn't matter. It can out handle pretty much any car on the road and is second to none w/ sophistication, style, and charm. My recommendation for anyone purchasing this car is to make sure and get the performance exhaust package, lowered suspension, torque vectoring, and sports chrono package.