2009 Porsche Cayenne

Available in 5 styles:  2009 Porsche Cayenne 4dr AWD shown

Overall

2009 Cayenne Turbo S

by john h from ca. | May 20, 2014

Amazing do it all vehicle. From towing to 170 MPH blasts down the freeway, when safe to do so. Towing, everything about this Porsche Cayenne turbo S is top quality. You can never go wrong. The service rep at my local delaer has never seen nor heard of an engine failure in a Turbo S Cayenne. They're built extremely tough and durable. Consider myself blessed to have had the opportunity to own and enjoy this vehicle.

More affordable than meets the eye

by Joe cool from Overland Park, KS | April 30, 2013

Very well built car. The cool thing is that there are not many out there so they do get noticed. Most people think the price of mine is twice what I paid for it. I bought the V6. Don't expect the fastest car but the handling is superior to any other SUV I have ever driven. The Cayenne is not top heavy and hugs the road like a coupe. The gauges are easy to read and interior very comfortable. The ride is very quiet too.

Love This Car

by mamastractor from Maine | July 19, 2012

I purchased this car 5 months ago after driving a loaded suburban for three years. It makes me happy every day to drive. I am a busy salesperson and mom to two kids in their late teens I typically put 30-40k a year on my vehicles. My husband is 6'6", son 6'3" and daughter is 5'10" and we can all still fit if needed. Love the sportiness and interior finish. Will buy another for sure

Porsche Cayenne GTS- none better sport SUV

by Sport SUV Enthusiast from Knoxville TN | January 2, 2012

The Porsche GTS is the best performing SUV I have ever driven and I have driven virtually all the high end units. With over 400 HP, AWD and system drive and mechanics that make this unit ride like it's on rails, I'm thrilled to drive it. You never feel out of control with the GTS since smart electronic interface anticipates your driving reaction at any speed and road condition. I have owned Lexus, BMW, and the Cayenne S before but this GTS beats them all. I love this machine. Highly recommended.

perfect SUV

by Life Enthusiast from Minnesota | March 6, 2011

I bought the V-6 model. I was surprised at the responsiveness when in sport mode and it is quick enough in the standard engine to make you giddy when driving it. Minimal body roll when going into corners which is also surprising because it's not a rough ride at all. I actually want to go on more road trips just to drive it longer distances. I literally can't find anything wrong with it. I also like how understated the exterior is so it doesn't stand out unless the person looking at it knows about them. If you want an SUV that responds like a sports car then drive this one in sport mode all the time and you will get your fill.

Best SUV in the market

by AMK from MD | June 24, 2010

I bought a 2009 Cayenne V6 new. I test drove all other high end SUVs, Range Rover, Merc, BMW, and this car by far stands out from every aspect. It drives great, handling, luxurious, I was surprised on the high fuel efficiency, I cruise at 60 - 65 MPH and the computer indicates 23 MPG. Having the PCM module, inegrated phone and ipod is a must on this car.

Featured Services for this Porsche Cayenne