2014 Porsche Cayman

Available in 2 styles:  2014 Porsche Cayman 2dr RWD Coupe shown
Starting MSRP

20 city / 28–30 hwy

Overall

What a sports car should be

by FastEd from maryland | June 1, 2015

Two years, 17,500 miles, and a couple of autocrosses in my 2014 Cayman S have proven it to be a great sports car that is also an enjoyable daily driver. Having previously owned a 2005 911S Cabriolet, I had some reservation about "dropping down" to a Cayman S. Ha!! This car outperforms my former 911S in every way, other than the two mini back seats that my daughters outgrew by the time the oldest was 10. And I am now a mid-engine convert. At my first autocross event, I was hitting 1.15+ g's as measured on the sport chrono, with the kind of lateral handling and nimbleness that no car with an engine in the front or back could hope to match. The only sports car I would recommend over the Cayman S would be a Cayman GTS or GT4. And please.....don't give up one of the most enjoyable 6-speed manuals in the world for the PDK. Whatever theoretical advantage the PDK with launch control has on paper, the 6-speed puts a REAL smile on your face with every self performed shift (for $4k less).

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PORSCHE EVER

by ERSANEL from RENO, NV | February 20, 2015

Cayman S is suicidal model for Porsche. With this price and all the power and luxury that is offered by Cayman S, why would you want to buy any other Porsche model. This mid engine perfectly balanced light sports car will never be beaten by any other sports car manufacturer. Beautiful performance and excellent inside and outside appearance. 5 stars

1st Sports car I ever owned.

by Fast Fun from Nassau, NY | November 3, 2014

The Porsche Cayman is the first sports car I ever owned. I spent a lot of time online and looking at different models, colors, options. Doing it online made looking at hundreds of different cars for home easy. Went on 2 test drives before I found and picked out the Porsche I now own. I really like this web site made buying a car a whole lot easier for me. I love the Porsche PDK on it went with the s model 3.4L in Red. It handles the road very well no problems.

love my car

by love my car from san jose, ca | August 12, 2014

I wanted a fun car to tool around in and have been thrilled with my 2014 cayman. It is very confortable and fun to drive. The only down side is that you really want to go fast when driving it. I live in the Bay Area where the roads are congested. Still a lot of fun, especially on the curvy mountain roads.

The Basic is Even Awesome

by Ramjet from Louisvile, KY | April 14, 2014

I ordered a Cayman Basic and I can tell you it was an excellent choice. The amenities are costly, but you get what you par for in premium cars. The 275 h.p. is more than enough power and the cars handles even better than BMW's. The only drawback is 19 and 20" tires scoot from a dead stop when turned all the way to right or left. But you will have that in all cars with those type of wheels. I highly recommend the PDK transmission which is awesome, Bose Surround System, and the PCM.